Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend (7395 Views)

Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS / David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by carnegiefan: 3:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Uteghe:

Oron nation will do well as an independent nation; but the time to press for autonomy has not come. We are busy helping Umana to retrieve his stolen mandate. Howbeit,when the time comes,be sure we won't do radio talk shows or indulge in the absurdity of calling ones country a ''zoo''.We will fight. The good people of Ofid Oro Ukpabang are natural sea warriors. We can bring Nigeria to her knees in days. So, I got no problem with less than a dozen igbos dreaming Biafra;it the process,the lunatic KANU and the fact that Biafra is a franchise that irritate me and 99.9% Igbos.

Mister man you are NOT from Akwa Ibom state talk less of Oron. It is written solidly in your choice of words on this thread. You are from a bitter corner of "SS" that I will not mention because I don't want to derail this thread. One thing I know for sure is that you are NOT Oron.

The lunatic I can see clearly here is you because of your confused and turtured mentality. On the one hand you are insulting the Igbos openly, and then you turn around to pretend that you respect some of them. Who told you that 99.9% of Igbo are irritated by Nnamdi Kanu?
Who have been paying for radio Biafra all these 3 years, making it possible to feature on multiple platforms including satelite and short wave? Do you know how much it costs? Do you think it is cheap? How much can you get from an Igbo man in diaspora no matter how honest your cause is? Why are Igbo diaspora funding radio Biafra without regards to iidiots like you running around and peddling lies?
Your mission is simple and very infantile and demented -divide and derail the message. You will not succeed.

Just get da fk outta dis thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 29, 2015
carnegiefan:

Mister man you are NOT from Akwa Ibom state talk less of Oron. It is written solidly in your choice of words on this thread. You are from a bitter corner of "SS" that I will not mention because I don't want to derail this thread. One thing I know for sure is that you are NOT Oron.

The lunatic I can see clearly here is you because of your confused and turtured mentality. On the one hand you are insulting the Igbos openly, and then you turn around to pretend that you respect some of them. Who told you that 99.9% of Igbo are irritated by Nnamdi Kanu?
Who have been paying for radio Biafra all these 3 years, making it possible to feature on multiple platforms including satelite and short wave? Do you know how much it costs? Do you think it is cheap? How much can you get from an Igbo man in diaspora no matter how honest your cause is? Why are Igbo diaspora funding radio Biafra without regards to iidiots like you running around and peddling lies?
Your mission is simple and very infantile and demented -divide and derail the message. You will not succeed.

Just get da fk outta dis thread.

That idi$ot you replied is a yoruba man. He has several other accounts and claims to be "SS".

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by carnegiefan: 3:37am On Aug 29, 2015
new2020:

That idi$ot you replied is a yoruba man. He has several other accounts and claims to be "SS".

I thought as much. I suspect he is from Edo state though.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2015
new2020:

Tagging me Yoruba is part of the funny scape goatism that characterizes Kanu's biz idea. Read Greene's 48 Laws of power. It's a ''us'' against ''them'' invented narrative.
Meanwhile,Yorubas are economic ally of igbos till date. Most of you making secession noise here-you inclusive-belong to Pyrate,Eiye,Axe,Mafia,Aiye,Vikings and other band of Yoruba established I'd.iotic gangs.
You also join Ogboni and Yoruba pastored churches.
Igbos own businesses thriving in yorubaland. On the contrary,Lawrence Etim,a foremost Oron biz man was killed by Yorubas,therefore,Oro has highest beef with Yoruba,not Igbo. Igbos are in bed with Yoruba forever.
I like you to address my posers without insulting me-your economic and mental superior. Radio Biafra is funded by extortion of the poor. Kanu lives like an emperor in London. Have you seen a revolutionary kissing whores in the street before? Kanu's raunchy pix is trending. Finally,even if the igbos believed in secession,you don't do it by talk show on radio and by arranging poor Igbo to call and deify you. Biafra doesn't exist. Ask Ekwueme. Eyin Oron atang iko ono unege. Ojei bari Oro-Uwei!!!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Princewill1(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Uteghe:

Oron nation will do well as an independent nation; but the time to press for autonomy has not come. We are busy helping Umana to retrieve his stolen mandate. Howbeit,when the time comes,be sure we won't do radio talk shows or indulge in the absurdity of calling ones country a ''zoo''.We will fight. The good people of Ofid Oro Ukpabang are natural sea warriors. We can bring Nigeria to her knees in days. So,I got no problem with less than a dozen igbos dreaming Biafra;it the process,the lunatic KANU and the fact that Biafra is a franchise that irritate me and 99.9% Igbos.
Lol you are simply an APC agent and your type would rather work for the interest of your Arewa masters than work for the uplift of Oron people.

ONE SIMPLE QUESTION FOR YOU:If you believe that Oron people will in the future (when the time is right) go to war with the oppressor state called Nigeria,then why are you angry with the literal calling of that oppressor state a "ZOO"?

I bet you if Oron people pick up arms to fight Nigeria today;it's your type that will bring Hausa-Fulani army into Oronland to wipe them out.

If you are not worried about half dozen of biafrans dreaming about Biafra;then why are you disturbing yourself ranting against them online?

You are indeed a traitor to ur own people!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by zendy: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Sowell26:
NO! Oron will not be a part of Biafra. I support autonomy for every tribe/nation including igbo,Oron,Yoruba,Nupe,Efik,Ejagham,Itsekiri,Ogoni,Ijaw,Hausa,Ebira,Tiv,Idoma,Urhobo,Igala,Gwari,Fulani,Ibibio,Annang,Kanuri,Esan,Andoni,Ikwerri,etc.
Every nation should be autonomous and trade with each other.Nations should only merge willingly ,have joint millitary for defense or decide if they want to remain a part of Nigeria.
The selfish Biafran ideology does not come across as the same as Oron's ideology I've described above. And who told you that Oron is small? is Nigeria as developed as Monaco,Taiwan or Singapore? Can Nigeria defeat Singapore in a war?Qatar is just the same size as Akwa Ibom.Oron nation Territory is three times larger than Singapore and has a potential for expansion by river and ocean land reclamation.There are 16 nations way smaller than Oron. Size has nothing do with it. Vatican city (Rome ) is just 100 acres and yet it's so popular. Monaco is so small @400 acres and even has no space for airport. Barbados,Bahamas,ST Kitts&Nevis,etc. are small nations .Plus,Oron is one of the wealthiest nations in the world if it were autonomous.
Fight for your igbo nation and don't include or worry about any other nation, unless the nation willingly joins you. If majority of ibibios or lets say Idoma or Annang vote to join you,then that's their choice. Majority of Oronians don't even want to be with their linguistic neighbors Ibibio and annang ,and sure as hell Igbos are clearly out of the question. The furthest Oron would go will be to form a country with their linguistic neighbors,Efiks,ibibio,and Annang.But they all must remain autonomous within the country.
I find some of you guys frustrating and irritating sometimes.Your mental process is simply inferior and difficult for me to communicate with..

You still missed the point that prince was trying to make to you. I support Biafra and God knows that Igbos will not force anyone into Biafra against their will. But if the Oron nation or any other minority in the SS wants autonomy, how will they ever get it in Nigeria? Can the Oron nation take on the Northerners/Yorubas alone? Doesn't it make far more sense to secede with Igbos,then at a later date, demand your own autonomy? Let me sound a note of warning to the Niger-Delta people. We Igbos are going to leave Nigeria one day and we will take along with us those minorities that agree to go with us. But for those of you who decide to stay back in Nigeria, you will eternally remain slaves of the Hausa-Fulani Northern Oligarchy. God knows that they will never let you people go and whatever autonomy you hoped for will be forever gone because quite Franky, you will not have the numbers to ever fight them

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by rozayx5(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2015
EasternLion:

Ignorance and herd mentality is the downfall of a black man.

Let Nnamdi Kanu continue, we like am like that.

am akwa ibomite wud rather be in biafra undecided

than in the error called Nigeria
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by SOUNDKING: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Olukat:
Pls limit your claims to the real biafrland i.e Imo, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu. Stop all these frivolous claim of South south states. We love your passion for Biafra. Let's respect ourselves
e be like say yo no know where yoruba land ends.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by c33b33(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Uteghe:

You have been jumping from pillar to pillar instead of delving on my posers. I won't abuse Ibos cos there are a lot of sane ones. Sit your weary buttocks down and think if nations start wars with a station ran by a drug addict. Start the war and tell KANU to stop hiring people for fake call in. Biafra does not exist

What are the posers? That Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud? But you claim you foolishly fought as a niger delta militant. What did you fight for? Did you get it?

Where are your militant leaders? Pipeline security contracts,living large extravagant lives,some built hotels,mansions,universities and some prefer to meet celebrities. As their zombie fellowers like you,they are wailing for N16,500 and some are selling weed in Oron or riding okada.

Maybe you are one of the leaders hiding in Ondo and bursting pipeline out of greed and cowardice.
Who is the fraud? And who is the addict?

You are chanting war already because of a mere Radio station. Go to Oron and stop them from listening to Radio Biafra.

Do you have any other posers?

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
What are the posers? That Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud? But you claim you foolishly fought as a niger delta militant. What did you fight for? Did you get it?

Where are your militant leaders? Pipeline security contracts,living large extravagant lives,some built hotels,mansions,universities and some prefer to meet celebrities. As their zombie fellowers like you,they are wailing for N16,500 and some are selling weed in Oron or riding okada.

Maybe you are one of the leaders hiding in Ondo and bursting pipeline out of greed and cowardice.

You are chanting war already because of a mere Radio station. Go to Oron and stop them from listening to Radio Biafra.

IPOB Youth

[/quote]
Frustrated wannabe. Who does Kanu account to? I maintain start a war. Talk show is cowardice. There are known faces in Niger Delta agitation. Mention one known Igbo that supports the clownish Ipob? Those supporting Biafra radio independence are less than a dozen. Well,enjoy ur radio independence.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by c33b33(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Uteghe:

IPOB Youth

Frustrated wannabe. Who does Kanu account to? I maintain start a war. Talk show is cowardice. There are known faces in Niger Delta agitation. Mention one known Igbo that supports the clownish Ipob? Those supporting Biafra radio independence are less than a dozen. Well,enjoy ur radio independence.

There they go! You are a symbolic example of a well fed baboon in the british invention called nigeria.

Biafra is not Igbo. Igbo is a language in Biafra. You don't know what it is to establish a radio station listened to all over the world. Plus a television station. Lol
You cannot fathom it maybe because of your lack of education or greed.

It is humans in IPOB that pays for it. It has been existing without your so called 'known' igbo.
Where are your 'known' militant? All licking Buhari's boot.

I am not a wannabe. Do you have another poser? Or you want to bring up your beer parlour tales?
Gerrowt!

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
c33b33:

There they go! You are a symbolic example of a well fed baboon in the british invention called nigeria.

Biafra is not Igbo. Igbo is a language in Biafra. You don't know what it is to establish a radio station listened to all over the world. Plus a television station. Lol
You cannot fathom it maybe because of your lack of education or greed.

It is humans in IPOB that pays for it. It has been existing without your so called 'known' igbo.
Where are your 'known' militant? All licking Buhari's boot.

I am not a wannabe. Do you have another poser? Or you want to bring up your beer parlour tales?
Gerrowt!

IPOB Youth
Mention one Igbo man that believes in Biafra,just one.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by c33b33(m): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Uteghe:

Mention one Igbo man that believes in Biafra,just one.

Mazi Uche Mefor,Barr. Emma Umezu, Engr Iroanya, etc but they are Biafrans who speak Igbo.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2015
c33b33:

Mazi Uche Mefor,Barr. Emma Umezu, Engr Iroanya, etc but they are Biafrans who speak Igbo.

IPOB Youth
Inconsequential! Call Chimamanda,Barth Nnaji,Emeagwali,Ouk and I will listen to you. Those people you mentioned are liliputians. Igbos don't want Biafra. Ask Inwuanyanwu.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by c33b33(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Uteghe:

Inconsequential! Call Chimamanda,Barth Nnaji,Emeagwali,Ouk and I will listen to you. Those people you mentioned are liliputians. Igbos don't want Biafra. Ask Inwuanyanwu.

lol... Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud because those you mentioned are not publicly in support? Hahhahaha

Where were they few months ago;nobody will beg them to be part of it. It is a personal choice.
The so called Lilliputians have brought us this far. You call them small but they have done what those you mentioned couldn't achieve all their lives.

Guy,I thought you had a very strong case against the restoration of Biafra but with this? You are still living in ignorance. But do not worry,you will get to see the 'known' faces soon.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man / Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos / PIX: See What Vanguard Newspaper Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.