Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,457 members, 7,944,268 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? (6593 Views)

Very Low-intellectual Youths In Nigeria: Who's To Blame-schools Or Parents? / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? / Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by jaybaby(f): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2006
Gridlock say smtin rather dan openg that ya yeye teeth   tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2006
you can only seek their advice but it dosent have to be the final say.
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by marlet01(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2006
the pastor could always give you the support but most parents wouldn't if they do not like the woman/man he or she want's to get married to.
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2006
Gridlock say smtin rather dan openg that ya yeye teeth
jaybaby, u get beef 4 me? abi you be pastor? hmm maybe i will change my opinion because of u.

The one i don talk, e never do?
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by fidelia57(f): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2006
[url][/url][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] smiley smiley cheesy
i agery with you marlet01 that is right but the person in question is the unmarried couple which have the final say to thierself that is if they agery with each other to live as husband and wife and trusth in God then every thing will work out fine with them.
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by sweetthang(f): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2007
@topic,

NONE is final.Marriage is a matter of the heart,pray to God and follow your heart.
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by fatliar(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2007
parent cos pastor is just a title
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 05, 2007
none.
It's the decision of the parties concerned and that's my final answer.
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by OmoEko1(f): 2:22am On Feb 05, 2007
none
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2008
cheesy cheesy Well, you are in chare of your ife and no one is going to take the risk, vow or decision of marriage WITH or FOR you. Some pastors' prophecies turn out to be untrue. So it's YOUR decision thats final in the issue of marriage. Not me, not your pastor's and not your parent(s) but yours. smiley
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2008
Pastor: has ZERO say
Parents: have SOME say
RichyBlack: has FINAL say

Pastor ko, pasta ni.
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by ifyalways(f): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2008
NONE has the final say. . .I alone DO.
Pastor 20%,Parents 30 % , finito !
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by Sissy3(f): 2:25am On May 24, 2009
none of the above. I have the final decision cox am the one going to live with person
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by biina: 4:39am On May 24, 2009
mine
Re: Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? by MaiSuya(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2009
Pastor doesn't have the final say; but he will certainly contribute a lot, close to 60%.

Lokking at some of the responses, I just wondering that for those who believe marriage is principally a spiritual commitment, will it not be wiser to let someone more spiritually mature than yourself (ie pastor) to gauge the . . .em. . .spiritual compatibility before heading for the alter?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) / I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life / Mastubation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.