Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha (31637 Views)

Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by georgylee: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Did you declare it in your assets declaration form...........?

4 Likes

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by fabulousvera(f): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pavore9:
N37 billion debt? What did they develop that we are owing that much!?
Rochas is a real business man. all he care abt is his achievement not his people. he won't pay the workers their salaries until he recovers his money. I cry abi na laugh for the the people Wey vote for him second time
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by redcliff: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
what was his source of income before becoming governor?

Go and find out
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by princeuwanile: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
“as a government, we want to deny with high sense of honesty that since May 29, 2011 when Owelle Rochas Okorocha became governor, he has never bought any private Jet either directly or by proxy.

But he has bought a commercial jet
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by Duru009(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
This man has already made his money longtime ago b4 becoming a governor......

He was already a wealthy man......
"he is from the EAST and grow up in the NORTH but made his money in the WEST".........true nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by Kayceenaz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
As for those that are oblivious of the person of Gov. Rochas Okorocha and are ignorantly pouring encomiums on him, let it be known that Gov. Okorocha's second term in office, so far, has been a nightmare and most Imolites now rue their unswerving support for him in his re-election bid. The mantra of his government ''Imo must be better'' apparently reverberates solely on his immediate family and relatives, as their various buisnesses facilitated by the Imo State government are currently booming daily.
A government like the one in Imo State that is ''familiocratic'' and lauds nepotism is susceptible to poor governance and insensitivity to the total well-being of the people.
Needless to mention the substandard roads and protracted owing of civil servants in the state for months now, for reasons that closely associated with avarice and self-enrichment; the latest scandal of Gov. Okorocha allegedly taking loan on behalf of LGAs in the state, which afterwards disappeared into bottomless pockets, corroborates this (you can Google it).
Being an Imolite, I greatly admired Gov. Okorocha hitherto my realisation, much thanks to facts on ground, that he is one of the many politicians in Nigeria today that are after public funds, and not public good. Do not be deceived by rhetoric and eloquence! My consolation is that Christ Jesus, our Redeemer, lives, and vengeance is His.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by funkiebully: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
Duru009:
This man has already made his money longtime ago b4 becoming a governor......

He was already a wealthy man......
"he is from the EAST and grow up in the NORTH but made his money in the WEST".........true nigeria
[/s]

How did he make his money in d west?

Rochas was rich but not to d extent of owning two jets. Obviously govt money went in

2 Likes

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by Phinagold(f): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Can somebody say amen to that............
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by fredosky111(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Story for sango
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by seangy4konji: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Je kan mo...
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
kingstylo01:
Somebody lied....
I got a chopper in d Car, huh ....

1 Like

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by optimusprime2(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I will stick to my opinion, Nigerians talk toooooooo much and rather carelessly as well.
You will ask the same thing too if Dangote becomes Governor.

1 Like

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by godoluwa(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Drabeey:
see better person. I knew this man was quite wealthy before he became governor. I can still remember those days at Liberty road Ibadan, when he used to have Rochas foundation. So haters should just go and die inside Oworonshoki lagoon joor. Hit like to support my appreciation for Okorocha
YOU ARE A FOOL
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by tranxo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
vivypretty:
true but u will v to pay them somehow
sure
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
godoluwa:
YOU ARE A FOOL
Haaa! hope u are ready for what u just started?

Imagine u talking to someone as old as your father. I'm sure u definitely refer to ur father at home as a fool too. Omo abinmpabe
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by swanky500(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
THE FEAR OF PROBE IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by godoluwa(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Drabeey:

Haaa! hope u are ready for what u just started?

Imagine u talking to someone as old as your father. I'm sure u definitely refer to ur father at home as a fool too. Omo abinmpabe
idahun re fihan wipe o ko ni aso rere l'oriko.
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by vivypretty(f): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cyriloha:

from whose money which means his a yahoo man ?

because jets are not hundred thousand only ...
how .any civil servants from your town has jets
he doesnt need to be a yahoo man to pay the workers it doesnt matter if he sells his plane or not but he has to pay the workers

2 Likes

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by franxalive(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
experimentist:
I dedicate this FTC to ladyf and introvert, two of best jobless Nairalander

grin shocked grin
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by tollytexy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
experimentist:
I dedicate this FTC to ladyf and introvert, two of best jobless Nairalander

And lalasticlala hehehe
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by mayorchelsea(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Have you ever wondered or asked a poor man the reason he is so poor? When person dy suffer, dem no go see u,get rich... they begin to suspect u
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by abagoro(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The guy was very wealthy anyway. I think he swelled his pocket during his years in aviation but don't get me wrong he has been rich for long.
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by chino11(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Okorocha was an armed robber, he stole $1 million when he was director of NAMA which prompted Obj to sack the I.diot. He is buying Jets with imo allocation while he is owing civil servants over 11months salary arrears. What a fool. Go and listen to Radio Biafra..they have called for massive protest in imo state.

[s]
abagoro:

The guy was very wealthy anyway. I think he swelled his pocket during his years in aviation but don't get me wrong he has been rich for long.
[/s]
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by chino11(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Okorocha was an armed robber, he stole $1 million when he was director of NAMA which prompted Obj to sack the I.diot. Okorocha was a jobless loafer before Obi made him governor in 2011. He is buying Jets with imo allocation while he is owing civil servants over 11months salary arrears. What a fool. Go and listen to Radio Biafra..they have called for massive protest in imo state.

[s]
abagoro:

[/s]
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Indomie pikin. Go get a furk jor
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
what business was Rochas doing before he became Governor...

1 Like

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by experimentist: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
tollytexy:

And lalasticlala hehehe
hmm lipsrsealed
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by InvertedHammer: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
/
THey want him to sell his private jet to pay their salaries.

LOL

\
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by estyvino(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
If only you had declared ur asset publicly. Secrecy would not allow you.

Na the same people
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by delishpot: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Anything to save his neck is fair game

1 Like

Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by nkemjacob2(m): 12:17am On Aug 28, 2015
i wont blame ur jets purchase, but all the time pass our government has been operating on a wasteful resources and scotfree of frudulers let go.... Okorocha what business do u have that makes u to purchase jets. Jet is not a car o. That u said u purchase jets
Re: I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha by Scarcitato(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Truely, he had a Jet and stingingly rich before he came governor cos I could remember as back as 2001 I read abt him on news paper to be the first person to buy Stretch Limousine in Nigeria that worth 80 million Naira and also av a foundation group in almost the 36 state I this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo) / Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 / FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.