Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,881 members, 7,976,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:10 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (809390 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 3:40am On Dec 25, 2015
merry Christmas to you all, global warming no allow me see enjoy Christmas as i dey see am for Bill murray movies cheesy but we here.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 6:08am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas, friends. May the season remind us of a promise kept and hope given. Enjoy!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mikkyphaton: 6:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas everyone. Remember Jesus is the reason for the season, so in everything we do let's remember and make fresh in our hearts the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by ehcenihc(f): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2015
I have been following this thread. For months and it is my turn to testify. I went for my visa interview on the 4th though it was denied I reapplied and it was approved on the 21 (Monday). My transcript:

VO: good morning and pass your documents.
ME: good morning and passed the document.
VO: how did you find out about the school
ME: I searched on the Internet for schools offering nursing BSc using professional websites like allnurses.com and mynursingdegree.com.
VO: do you know anyone there
ME: no one except for the school official i've been in contact with.
VO: what courses will you be taking.
ME: I mentioned the prerequisite courses and the major courses though could not remember most of them
VO: where do you work and as what.
ME: *** hospital and as a lab assistant.
VO: who pays for your studies and what does he do
ME: my uncle and he imports, sells and installs security systems.
VO: are you sure you don't know anyone because your school is located in a small town.
ME: yes I know it is located in a small town which will help me focus on my studies away from the distraction of the city, then I noticed she had an expression on her face, I quickly added that the tuition fee is quite affordable as well.
VO: how much
ME: told her
VO: she looked at my I20, then typed and said your visa has been approved ensure you travel with these documents and the rest I did not hear........

I want to thank God for making this possible. Thanks to slimmy05 for paying my sevis fee and as many that has contributed to the success stories
On this thread.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Teeboy22(m): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2015
merry christmas !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to every nairalanders, we pray God continues doing His wonders in our lives.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=ehcenihc post=41321079]I have been following this thread. For months and it is my turn to testify. I went for my visa interview on the 4th though it was denied I reapplied and it was approved on the 21 (Monday). My transcript:
ME: I searched on the Internet for schools offering nursing BSc using professional websites like allnurses.com and mynursingdegree.com.
ME: I mentioned the prerequisite courses and the major courses though could not remember most of them
VO: are you sure you don't know anyone because your school is located in a small town.
ME: yes I know it is located in a small town which will help me focus on my studies away from the distraction of the city, then I noticed she had an expression on her face, I quickly added that the tuition fee is quite affordable as well.
VO: she looked at my I20, then typed and said your visa has been approved ensure you travel with these documents and Congratulations!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fregkay: 7:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Thank you my brother. Merry christmas!
Taymoss:
congratulations buddy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fregkay: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Congratulations sis and Merrry christmas to you.
ehcenihc:
I have been following this thread. For months and it is my turn to testify. I went for my visa interview on the 4th though it was denied I reapplied and it was approved on the 21 (Monday). My transcript:

VO: she looked at my I20, then typed and said your visa has been approved ensure you travel with these documents and the rest I did not hear........

I want to thank God for making this possible. Thanks to slimmy05 for paying my sevis fee and as many that has contributed to the success stories
On this thread.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fregkay: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year to All out here. More testimonies shall abound as we end the Year in jesus name.AMEN!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dickoflife(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Wats gre about? Maths?
biikeys:

Totally up to you..If it's not required for your course, you probably don't need it. Has several advantages though if you take it and you get good scores. One advantage is it'll increase your chances of getting funding if you apply to the right schools. Also, think about if you decide before it expires in five years you want to go into something IT,Engineering,Accounting etc. ..you can still use the same scores to apply to any university to want. Basically it opens more opportunities IF you get good scores.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lobito007(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2015
AlbertEinstein:
Hello house. I have a full research assistantship offer. Do I still need to present a statement of account 4 d interview.
Impressive! bro. In what school did you secure this? What course are you going for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Vblossom: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am new here, i have applied for a school in canada for post graduate studies, i need guidiance on what document i will need for visa processing. i am married and my uncle is the person to sponsor my schooling
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by meritdee(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Vblossom:
I am new here, i have applied for a school in canada for post graduate studies, i need guidiance on what document i will need for visa processing. i am married and my uncle is the person to sponsor my schooling

Check here https://www.nairaland.com/2557850/travelling-canada-part-9
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by biikeys(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Olarewajub: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Seasons greetings.......
Please i need candid advice from you guys.
I'm currently running a program here in Nigeria which will elapse mid next year, i've not taken any proficiency test and equally not decided on the University i'll be apply for. My dilemma is whether to apply for spring or summer so as to delay the process to mid next year since i have to complete the programm i'm currently running. By the way, i'll be applying for a undergraduate study.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Taymoss: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Same to u
fregkay:
Thank you my brother. Merry christmas!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by electronic(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas and happy chicken!! sorry Turkey...Over and Out...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by glossybayor(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is message for my niggas in d state, @Walspring @Slimmy05 @warriboy21

Please guys does it really necessary to use an agent when filling the DS160 form? Urgent reply please. Kind of confused because I see nothing special in the form. Please advise!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kennyrony(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
glossybayor:

Please guys does it really necessary to use an agent when filling the DS160 form? Urgent reply please. Kind of confused because I see nothing special in the form. Please advise!!!
Why must u use agent to fill the form. There is nothing special about the form. Infact d so called agent will complicate issue for u. Was it agent that do the admission processing for u?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
glossybayor:

I am still in naija big boss

No need to use agent fill your form, just fill it yourself

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by glossybayor(m): 12:49am On Dec 26, 2015
kennyrony:

Why must u use agent to fill the form. There is nothing special about the form. Infact d so called agent will complicate issue for u. Was it agent that do the admission processing for u?
no, i did the admission myself. Thanks for the advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Naira is not smiling o shocked shocked sad
Oboi. And them dey predict 1 barrel to sell at 20 dollars.
Time to go back to the farm and mines undecided undecided cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Merry Christmas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 3:36am On Dec 26, 2015
sirRiddy:
Naira is not smiling o shocked shocked sad
Oboi. And them dey predict 1 barrel to sell at 20 dollars.
Time to go back to the farm and mines undecided undecided cry
The cost of extractive exploitation of solid minerals to its production is too much a risk for an impatient sysem as ours, a ton of coal cost 11 bucks shocked so you see grin , it would take alot for our "greedy" system to be able to wait for such progression
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 3:37am On Dec 26, 2015
"The Director, Monetary Policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr Moses Tule, has been speaking on the recent restrictions on the use of naira debit cards and dollar transactions in the country. At an interactive session with journalists in Abuja, Mr Tule said that Naira (₦) Debit Cards can no longer be used outside the country due to the abuse it has suffered in the hands of some persons who use it to transfer foreign currencies illegally.He said that the nation’s foreign reserves has been heavily depleted due to the fall in the price of oil and as such, the apex bank had to place some restrictions on the use of naira debit cards in addition to banning the use of the United States dollar as a substitute for the naira"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by AlbertEinstein: 5:05am On Dec 26, 2015
Its Aerospace Engineering bro.
lobito007:

Impressive! bro. In what school did you secure this? What course are you going for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 5:51am On Dec 26, 2015
glossybayor:

Who u calling niggga .. grin

Nyways try fill it urself.. Der r countless YouTube videos on how to fill ds160

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 6:36am On Dec 26, 2015
glossybayor:
Please fill all the aspect of the form yourself as you were advised here because it might bail u out during your embassy interview. NOTE also that you should not be in a hurry to submit the form. Be satisfied before u submit the form, u can submit the form some hours to your interview. Once you submit the form u can no longer edit. Take good note of this!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Olarewajub:
Seasons greetings.......
Please i need candid advice from you guys.
I'm currently running a program here in Nigeria which will elapse mid next year, i've not taken any proficiency test and equally not decided on the University i'll be apply for. My dilemma is whether to apply for spring or summer so as to delay the process to mid next year since i have to complete the programm i'm currently running. By the way, i'll be applying for a undergraduate study.
I would advise you finish your program at hand, do the proficiency test along while u research for university of your choice. For you to do these, choose Summer 2017, you will have more than enough time. It also depends on your commitment towards this, you can still apply for Spring 2017 and meet up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by stephenaudam(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2015
VISA DENIAL 5TH OF DECEMBER 2015. Here are my transcripts during the interview state.
i have been denied visa twice this year alone .

my Visa interview experience in Lagos Embassy July 21 2015.

VO -good morning

me good morning with smiles

VO- why are you go to US

Me: to study in southwest minnesota state university and i will be majoring in computer science

VO: ok when do you finish High school?

me: answer 2007

VO: what have you been doing since then

Me: after my High school i did a diploma programme in the university of maiduguri Nigeria and since then i work with SS company

VO:As what?

Me: as web developer

VO: How many year is the programme

Me: it should be two years and due to strike it took 3 and half year with IT

VO: who is your sponsor

Me: my father

VO: what does your father do

Me: He work under Nigerian Air Force as a medical Personnel

VO: you can not be Issue a Visa now you can reapply and issue blue paper

but on my D 160 i fiil that i have a brother who studied in America

after all the whole thing i mailed the school and the school re issued me another I20

ON the 5 of December 2015 i when for another Visa Interview

VO: why are you here?

Me: for a visa interview

VO: f1

Me: yes

VO: you were here before

VO: when

Me: July

VO: did any thing change in your application

Me: No

VO: you are going to ................university

VO: what course

Me: computer science

VO: what is binary 4

Me: So So So and the calculation

VO: Transcript

Me: i presented me diploma result that i do have transcript

Vo: how do i grade you as a student and he checked the result and said you v'e got a degree

Me: it not a bachelor degree it's deploma degree

VO: collect the result and checked and said red it and said ok what area of computer would you specialize on?

Me:software development

VO: i cant give you Visa at this time

Me: i ask what should i do to be given a visa when next

VO: that is your Job do you want me to be teaching your Job and your time is up and gave me my paper.

that is all

I NEED HELP NOW AND I WANT THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE, JUST WISE and others TO ADVICE ME ON what went wrong for the two interview stages.

NOTE ; i am planning of visiting united state during my younger brother graduation time around May/june 2016.it is advisable to apply for visiting visa, after been denial of student visa twice, what advice and steps should i take. THOU IS GOING TO BE A FAMILY GROUP

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (401)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.