Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,638 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:46 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (350054 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aril: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2016
How much is DOC at the moment...?? My location is around Obalende and I needed anyone very close to sell tk my area.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Turks:
Combining antibiotics is wrong. This is an abuse of drugs, which in turn endangers the bird's liver. Dont be shocked if the birds drop dead suddenly.

The way u guys just say thing here really surprise me have u ever used Amprolium what do u think Amprolium is for, is it antibiotics
Maybe u should get one and read thru before making hasty conclusion and Pls read contra indications

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by alakara(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
aril:
How much is DOC at the moment...?? My location is around Obalende and I needed anyone very close to sell tk my area.

Greater than or equals to 250
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
noeloge82:

The way u guys just say thing here really surprise me have u ever used Amprolium what do u think Amprolium is for, is it antibiotics
Maybe u should get one and read thru before making hasty conclusion and Pls read contra indications
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Turks:
Haba!!!!!! Kuku Kill the birds...You don't administer medications in this manner sir! Ahn ahn

What are u saying
Pls Educate me how to administer medications
But if u don't know what to say Pls park well
It gets bad when u criticize without any proven solution FYI the lasota take care of all viral infection while the tylodox breaks down the already manifested symptoms Pls verify further and not just criticize

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
aril:
Chat me on 08135348909
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Youre clearly not taking stress into consideration. There's nothing to educate. Clearly, you're in the know of everything. I rest my case sir.
noeloge82:

What are u saying
Pls Educate me how to administer medications
But if u don't know what to say Pls park well
It gets bad when u criticize without any proven solution FYI the lasota take care of all viral infection while the tylodox breaks down the already manifested symptoms Pls verify further and not just criticize
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Turks:
Youre clearly not taking stress into consideration. There's nothing to educate. Clearly, you're in the know of everything. I rest my case sir.
My small advice is this anytime u have any suggestions different from another person's opinion it will be cool to give u opinion with ur back up proofs and not just "this is wrong " without proven solution mind u many are following this thread and has benefited much so we all have to learn together and grow together

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lol....
noeloge82:

My small advice is this anytime u have any suggestions different from another person's opinion it will be cool to give u opinion with ur back up proofs and not just "this is wrong " without proven solution mind u many are following this thread and has benefited much so we all have to learn together and grow together
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin
How ur side
Turks:
Lol....
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by DogWhisperer(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Turks:
They're overcrowded. They need more room. You're inviting coccidiosis..
Yeah would be shifting them to a new place soon
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by shortiespro: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello all .. can you help with layers vaccination to 20wks. Or more.. Mr Noel I ask earlier u no talk ... you doing a great job .. I'm just a leaner ..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
shortiespro:
Hello all .. can you help with layers vaccination to 20wks. Or more.. Mr Noel I ask earlier u no talk ... you doing a great job .. I'm just a leaner ..
Pls see the vaccine on page 22 it will also work for layers until after day 36

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello house, how can I get rid of flies in my pen(layers). they just invaded the pen today and not even anywhere near the poo... They just hang around. What can I use to scare them away?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
GidiPrince:
Hello house, how can I get rid of flies in my pen(layers). they just invaded the pen today and not even anywhere near the poo... They just hang around. What can I use to scare them away?

Are u on deep litre or battery cage
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
noeloge82:

Get Amprolium mix with antibiotics for 3 days let me know how far then
Got prococ as I couldn't get amprolium, second day of administration, seems the red poops got increased.... Lost a bird today as well..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
noeloge82:

Are u on deep litre or battery cage
Battery cage
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:20am On Oct 21, 2016
GidiPrince:

Battery cage

Buy d d force and drop around
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:24am On Oct 21, 2016
jfkenny:

Got prococ as I couldn't get amprolium, second day of administration, seems the red poops got increased.... Lost a bird today as well..

Double the dosage hope u mixed with antibiotics it means u didn't notice it on time, hence the immune system of ur birds are down

But increase ur dosage and hope for the best
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 5:39am On Oct 21, 2016
noeloge82:

Double the dosage hope u mixed with antibiotics it means u didn't notice it on time, hence the immune system of ur birds are down

But increase ur dosage and hope for the best
K.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 5:41am On Oct 21, 2016
What's drug for cough..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:08am On Oct 21, 2016
jfkenny:
What's drug for cough..
Tylomax
Tylodox
Anitalan
Tylo 20
Any of the above is good

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
noeloge82:

Buy d d force and drop around

Can I drop within the pen?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
GidiPrince:

Not advisable at all. The odour is strong.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
noeloge82:

Tylomax
Tylodox
Anitalan
Tylo 20
Any of the above is good
I just dey hear fiam fiam sound as them dey chop.. Is that indication of cough or what could it be..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
GidiPrince:

Yes u can but avoid their water no problem
Pls dd force has no odour problem when u buy drop it by ur side and see for urself,i use it currently in my pen that's why I asked if the birds are in battery cage
Pls go ahead and use it tell me ur results by Sunday thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
jfkenny:

I just dey hear fiam fiam sound as them dey chop.. Is that indication of cough or what could it be..

The sound of fiam fiam u quoted sound like a car on a high speed chase
Can go to ur pen at night when is dark, if u can Pls do u hear the birds snoring if yes do u head hear cough during the day if yes then get any of the drugs they will be fine
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
noeloge82:

Pls dd force has no odour problem when u buy drop it by ur side and see for urself,i use it currently in my pen that's why I asked if the birds are in battery cage

Thanks boss. I just applied it now, 97% of the flies dropped dead... But I noticed it affected d birds for about 5 minutes... But they are back to normal now. Thanks.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
noeloge82:

The sound of fiam fiam u quoted sound like a car on a high speed chase
Can go to ur pen at night when is dark, if u can Pls do u hear the birds snoring if yes do u head hear cough during the day if yes then get any of the drugs they will be fine
K
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
GidiPrince:

Thanks boss. I just applied it now, 97% of the flies dropped dead... But I noticed it affected d birds for about 5 minutes... But they are back to normal now. Thanks.
So now u know the secret
If lizards are disturbing just sprinkle dd force on stagnant water once anything test that water u know the story

Am happy ur happy
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
noeloge82:

Ddforce has no odour? @Gidiprince confirm it please

Ddforce is not safe for all birds. Be careful
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Ddforce has no odour? @Gidiprince confirm it please

Ddforce is not safe for all birds. Be careful
He has confirmed it
Read the post before this
It's not really good discrediting what u have not tried
In this biz we learn from experience and not critize what we have not tried but what we just think is bad

It's always good to learn am also a learner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.