Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? (54424 Views)

Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by Catalyst007(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
YOUR POLITICS BLOG/WEBSITE DESERVES AN AMAZING HEADER IMAGE AND EXTRAORDINARY BANNERS TO SKY-ROCKET TRAFFIC

www.nairaland.com/2561523/boost-website-blog-traffic-200
Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by Christafarian(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
basilo101:

mumu. Modern slavery is to be "employed" by d imperialist foreign invaders and serve dem for d rest of ur life.
Imagine the shallow definition! That's why stopping at Social Studies has not done you any good. Your teachers at Primary School (your highest level of education) must be disappointed with you now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by IceMan85(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
refreshrate:

masturbate with his body language! lol
No be small thing oh
Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by ugoezeik(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
koligs:

And how much will u pay me for sending it?
oya send me ur act
Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by ugoezeik(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
koligs:

And how much will u pay me for sending it?
oya send me ur act number
Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by toloskhati(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
I see nothing wrong in wherever PMB bring his appointees from. I will only cry if after two years no steady light in Nigeria. Afterall GEJ did nt Favour any of my family members when he was president. Good governance shd nt be equated with father christmas. Carry go PMB. Im behind you.
Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by adesbreath: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tobium1:

Pls i'ld like to know how much was credited to ur acct for being Ftc

Jealousy!
Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by Johnsinia(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

I just give free history lesson on this thread how your ancestors are perpetual slave to the mallams. So all the jargons you get up there really describe the previous political leaders from your side of the divide.
slaves are seen as outcast in the SE, we are too proud and entreprenuers to be a slave. Havent u hard the saying that the Igbos dont ve a king, this means that every full born Igbo person is a king and can never be a slave. We ve never actd slavery b4 and will never be. Slave (Osu) is a taboo in igboland and its panalty is total isolation from the community. If u study ur GS very well, u will knw that even the colonial masters finds it very difficult in the SE, that they even confess that people from the SE are wise, inteligent and powerful. Can this be said of ur own people?
Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2015
dukecharles:

Yeah it doesn't matter at all. That is way in Nigeria after school if your name is Mohammed, you won't carry file to look for work,work will look for you, but if your name is sounds like Emeka, Tobi or Shola you will look for work until you get angry and become self employed.
Wait for the ministerial list....September is here
Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Out of over 100 positions to fill Buhari has filled just 29, over half of which is non statutory positions. Ibos are wailing and gnashing teeth and are upset that Yoruba is not wailing along with them .

Why should Yoruba wail?

APC is result of Northwest and Southwest political legacies forming a merger. 90% of available vacancies have not been filled. The VP is from SW, the deputy House Speaker is from SW, Majority leader is from SW, the party Chief Strategist is SW.

We are not disturbed or worried about a 10% placements favouring North. We are concerned about substance.

We want Finance, we want Justice, we want Minerals, Agriculture.....and so on. None of thrse poaitions have been filled....so why the worry?

SW, nothing do you abeg....you are in the 95%.
5% ters can wail all they want. Their headache is not our headache.....and our headache is not their headache. Calm down.....Tinubu knows what he is doing.

Dele Momodu already got a place, Fashola got a place, Fayemi got a place and many more to come.
Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by capitalzero: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
What a thread!
Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by bettyharry101: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
alhassanlens:
I believe time will come, when people will see the good work Buhari is doing. Don't predict Baba dis early he will surely deliver insha Allah..
sey you are well at all? This is 2021:By 2022, it will be election year and nothing meaningful will happen anymore .
Besides, Buhari has already taken side with his killer headmen, who are all over the country raping , maiming and killing innocent Nigerians with the backing of the federal govt to always defend them . God will punish him and his generation for his wicked leadership toward the very people that voted him into power.
He has nothing to offer us .All we praying is for God to keep us alive from his wicked leadership till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by Uchek(m): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
That's why we call them SOPHISTICTED slowpoke!

jars9:
They refused to listen,the worse of it all they are yet to admit their mistake.

1 Like

Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by SouthNigerian: 1:16am On Feb 13, 2021
A famous Yoruba proverb says "that which an elder sees while seated, a child won't see even at the top of a tree".

Tinubu is a bastard son of Yoruba, he only cares about his own selfish interests.
Re: Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? by SisterFire(f): 1:49am On Feb 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.