Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,046 members, 7,919,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:05 AM

It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info (847 Views)

Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher / A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? / Words With G As Second Letter.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by macklef(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2015
Please ehn, my neigbour has this very very preety girl in her late teens, its not like am dating her o, but we preety close as she spends alot of time at my place even with her mums notice.
I havnt touched her before or made any of such advances at her despite the fact this girl is fully matured in all womanly respect, i still don't have the courage to set any P with her because i have a sister of her age too and am not into those kinda straffing things.

Just so u know, this girl as small as she is has already brother zoned me, i buy stuffs for her,
Clothing and stuff, even if am buying anything at the mall, i end up buying two. *smh*

What is annoying me now is that i think she n her mum wanna play a fast one on me, i hear G. C. E is starting on the 5th of sept this morning, meanwhile this girl in conjuction with her mumasked me to lend them almost 20k for the registration. Ive almost obliged but i just decided to ask till i found out its 5 sept G. C. E is starting, abeg, do dey still register candidates 1week before d examinations as she said monday is the new closing date.
Re: It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2015

THE NORMAL REGISTRATION FOR NOV/DEC 2015 WILL END ON THE MID NIGHT OF 31st AUGUST 2015. ALL INTENDING CANDIDATES SHOULD ENSURE THAT THEY COMPLETE THEIR REGISTRATION ON OR BEFORE THAT DATE.
REGISTRATION AFTER THIS PERIOD WILL ATTRACT THE WALK-IN REGISTRATION FEE OF TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (#25,500.00).
From WAEC's website

You know you could have just Googled it, right? undecided
Re: It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by macklef(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2015
Karmanaut:

From WAEC's website

You know you could have just Googled it, right? undecided
Lol. Yh maybe i could, but serzly google dint come into my mind.
So, it means the registration is still valid even till the exam day. I see!!
Re: It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2015
macklef:

So, it means the registration is still valid even till the exam day. I see!!
If you want to give them #25, 000 instead.
Re: It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by macklef(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Should i give cos if dey dont pay back i wunt be able to slug it out wit them.
*sigh*
Re: It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2015
macklef:
Should i give cos if dey dont pay back i wunt be able to slug it out wit them.
*sigh*
That's for you to decide.
Re: It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by macklef(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Karmanaut:

That's for you to decide.
I know, was just thinking out loud smiley
Re: It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
macklef:
I know, was just thinking out loud smiley
O.k.. If it isn't prying, I'm curious, did you give them?
Re: It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by macklef(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Karmanaut:

O.k..
If it isn't prying, I'm curious, did you give them?
Am still yet to get home from work, i tried to play a fast one on them earlier in the day,
buh she was so sober in her plea
Am dat weak obviously, illd give dem wen i get home. cry
Re: It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by NnamdiN: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
could be the best way to permanently get them off your back if they refuse to pay back...just make it clear it's a loan and ask for a specific payback date. As you dey brotherzone, remain there o, if you try kiss that girl, that money don go for life cheesy
if the date pass and them no shake body, forget am(women hardly pay back borrowed funds)...
Since we are in the era of BODY LANGUAGE, they'll get the message wink

1 Like

Re: It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
I would suggest you sister-_zone her too.give her the money if you've got enough to spare
Re: It Seems My Neigbour And Her Daughter Wanna Scam Me With G. C. E. I Need Info by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 29, 2015
macklef:

Am still yet to get home from work, i tried to play a fast one on them earlier in the day,
buh she was so sober in her plea
Am dat weak obviously, illd give dem wen i get home. cry
Okay.
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Get New Agbami Atm Card:-[ / Yabatech Missing Money: Ibirogba And Co To Account For 1.6 Billion Naira / Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.