Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,684 members, 7,948,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Microsoft Have Created Keyboard That Integrates An E-ink Touchscreen - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Microsoft Have Created Keyboard That Integrates An E-ink Touchscreen (356 Views)

Please Help, How Can I Open An E-mail@myname.com / Learn How To Build An E-commerce Website With Free Tools On Wordpress / I Need An e-currency exchange Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Have Created Keyboard That Integrates An E-ink Touchscreen by stevespack(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Microsoft Applied sciences department are not really smiling at all, in-fact without a shadow of doubt i can really say they are one of most busies company in the world, just in 2012 they release the very first surface RT tablet, and now they are creating what they call revolutionary keyboard, extra ordinary device follow here to read more http://eisteve..com/2015/08/microsoft-have-created-keyboard-that.html

(1) (Reply)

All Bloggers Must Not Be The Same... / Please Help Me / GSM Numbers Sorted By Local Government Areas (lgas) And The 36 States Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.