Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,988 members, 7,915,895 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:56 AM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (41402 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by alheri(f): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2005
dey pinch myself, hoping it was all a dream. Because i was not man enuff for such a sight. My God! Five naked women, dancing for that matter. I now regreted ever wanting to marry snazzy. So there are such beautiful women still alive? Since my rat had fainted, i sat down to continue watching and to try and revive my rat back to life when all of a sudden someone jacked me up from the ground and said "what are you looking at?' Before i could even ansa, he...
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2005
gave me a nice sweet slap on my cheek.It was so painful that i neva knew when i began to cry cry cry cry cry like a baby................
Re: Continue the story ... by alheri(f): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2005
boohoohoo,boohoohooo cry . I didnt even know that my rat had woken up by then till he bit my tongue while i was crying. I sreamed in pain grin and started to chase him. Only to find myself in the mist of the naked,dancing women shocked . That was when i knew that my rat had finished me!
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2005
yeeee kpaaaa shocked shocked
Re: Continue the story ... by gentleone(f): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2005
"mo da ran" this rat wld not finish me ooh... anyway i decided to take off my clothes and dance but then i remembered my ding-ding has been cut off.... God how was i suppose to face these lovely looking women
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2005
well,i said to myself,i gotta act fast.So, i had to put on my short instead of pulling it off.As i was abt to join d ladies dancing,i got the most shocking sight of my life....
Re: Continue the story ... by Swish(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2005
..."is it a bird"..."is it a plane"..."someone slap me again" i yelled...it was SWISH...i mean from where, how come..i mean...the dude was practically getting his groove on with "Feminists"...hehehe...
Re: Continue the story ... by nike4luv(f): 2:35am On Dec 17, 2005
i stared at him, couldnt believe my eyes oh blimey shocked............
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 4:04am On Dec 17, 2005
and Lizzy said "what the fxck is going on here"?
Re: Continue the story ... by nike4luv(f): 4:13am On Dec 17, 2005
record scratched and everyone was staring at Lizzy, she was wearin a cow girl's outfit, riding her horse like...........
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2005
a princess.And guess wat!!!She's got the most cutest...................
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2005
pair of breast that I had ever seen shocked shocked. Come see looking rolleyes I had to a mental calculation focused on realigning my thots and belives cos dis l\kian thing pass me oh. I started shouting Seun Seun are you there?? wont you come and put some sanity into this people's head.... But alas, the guy nor even here cos he was busy yamming his amala and gbegiri suop and ojufe meat..
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2005
and the people of the kand just dey look him mouth as he dey lem the thing dey go. He did not even think to call anyone to join him in this christmass jollofing.. chee nah wa oh
Re: Continue the story ... by madam: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2005
And suddenly i heard this big bang.....
Re: Continue the story ... by Rolly: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2005
i got up and ran not looking at the direction in which i was going then i bumped into....
Re: Continue the story ... by alheri(f): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2005
snazzydawn! Have you seen my sweet heart whiteshark? she asked. I gave her a long hiss wandering why she couldnt recognise me. Was i looking so ematiated cos of these few days on the island?
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2005
I'm so sorry,u know i haven't seen my love for sometime now, she said.As i was about answering her,i saw whiteshark coming from afar with a damsel.I tried preventing snazzy from seeing him but to no avail.OMG!!! Whiteshark,wat d hell are u doing with that girl?said by snazzy.But instead of whiteshark to be remorseful for his action,i heard a DIRTY SLAP on my frd's chick..........watWhiteshark slapped snazzyUnbelievable....................
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2005
Dat nah lie, why u dey lie for my haed?? Nah kiss I kiss am nor be slap.., If you think say nah lie make you ask Seun, he was there when I kissed her and all now you are spreading false rumours that I slapped her.
Re: Continue the story ... by eslynera(f): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2005
you say that one more time and i'll....
Re: Continue the story ... by wendytilda(f): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2005
help u shot your trap(mouth) or..................
Re: Continue the story ... by Rolly: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2005
else.........
Re: Continue the story ... by cheekee(f): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2006
i'll make you go through the most.............................
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2006
painfull and unpleasant night you have ever gone thru..... angry angry angry
Re: Continue the story ... by Swish(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2006
Things were getting really tense so I decided to load everyone up into the boat and head back to the mainland. we were almost at the jetty when...
Re: Continue the story ... by cheekee(f): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2006
something relly weird .................
Re: Continue the story ... by Rolly: 2:53am On Jan 09, 2006
happened. .............
Re: Continue the story ... by gentleone(f): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2006
....the boat's engine stopped and a big shark appeared right beside the boat.....
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2006
he looked around, shook his head in outta disbelive and swam right out of the forum........ 4 good?, we will never know!!!
Re: Continue the story ... by nike4luv(f): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2006
gentleone:

....the boat's engine stopped and a big shark appeared right beside the boat.....

we were all scared and frightened, oh gawd help!!..........
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2006
....but alas,it was whiteshark and he's right on his way out of here.Pls dont go,i began begging but he was adamant cos he said he's no more enjoying ds forum cos there're young minds in here.I tried all i could do to make him change his mind that we could work it out together....
Re: Continue the story ... by Swish(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2006
...but i guess all the folks in the boat were just going bezerk because the shark was leaving without a bit...
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2006
of any good bye wats so eva,,,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply)

Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Riddles That Can Crack Your Brain / Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.