Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (40940 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by fabian(f): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2005
.... I stopped an thought, how on earth did some one who looks exactly like me come to be in the picture?..........
Re: Continue the story ... by prettyH(f): 4:24am On Nov 16, 2005
....This had to be a dream. Why me? OMG!! Why me? The last couple of hours or days have been totally confusing. First- adoption, a twin.. then Layi. Please what next? Will i be able to cope? ........
Re: Continue the story ... by icingbaby(f): 4:29am On Nov 16, 2005
God help me to cope, this can't be happen to me, after ever thing that have happen to me, now this. God help me.........
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2005
... help me ... help me ... help me help help help mioooo immmmm..... my heart was pounding, my head was spinnin, my throat was patch dry.. I felt like a was fallin into this deep deep pit, this abyss that had not end.. I was fallin.... fallin ....... then I heard her voice....... e don open him eyes oh , make una come ohh make una come... d fever done broke ohh. hey hey. we thank God ohh.... ....... ...... While all this was going on, I tried to clear my head as to what exactly was going on.. I opened my eyes to see myself surrounded by a very old woman and 4 other not too old men. They were lookin at my as if I was some sort of a prize or something that fell straight outta the skies... I tried to standup but found out that I could not make any use of my limbs. I imputed more efforts and was met with the sharpest of pains in my chest and one of the old men reached out, placed a hand on my arm as said in clean claer english, lie down my son, you are safe now..................It had all been halucinations, I had been struk with high fever for the last 19 days and I had been in some form of trance I was tolld. Now the fever had broke and things was looking good
Re: Continue the story ... by alheri(f): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2005
...THEN I REMEMBERED! I HAVE TO RUN AND GO ASK GRANMA IF ITS ALL TRUE...
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2005
but I was told I could not leave here for the next 14 days and that my gran ma , my wifes and my 11 children knew exactly were I was and what was happening to me....
Re: Continue the story ... by alheri(f): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2005
....and i thot i have to find a way to escape.....
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2005
but on second thot, that would be silly cos I had to recupurate abi??
Re: Continue the story ... by alheri(f): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2005
.......and then from no where fabian crashes in through the window, RUN! she said,theyre coming for you!
Re: Continue the story ... by prettyH(f): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2005
what? i turn...frightened..who's they? Again! whats happening? answer me fab... who's they? this must be another hallucination. where will i run to .................
Re: Continue the story ... by icingbaby(f): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2005
i started running, i run as i never run before. than a car stop and the guy inside said, do you need help, i told him can he please give me rid to babydoll street. he said sure i will love to take you to any place you want to go, beautiful..........
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2005
crack head
Re: Continue the story ... by alheri(f): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2005
......all of a sudden everywhere turned pink and i was singing" am a barbie gal in a barbie world, am frikkin plastic, isnt that fantastic. u can bend my back UnCloth me anywhere,imagination, life is your creation...........
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2005
....and I thot this must be really funny, I think I am loosing my mind here, somebody plase help me..
Re: Continue the story ... by prettyH(f): 2:18am On Nov 18, 2005
....(thinking) I wish "he" were here. I could tell him anything, and i mean anything. We'd spend hours just talking about our lives and what the future held. Friends and family thought otherwise but we both knew better. He was just my friend, a good one at that. U know , at times i considered him more of a brother than a friend.

Over the years, he'd watched out for me constantly and even going as far as taking the bait for my sorry ass when i got into deep s**t at school which nearly got me expelled. Despite the fact that we both were involved, at one time or the other, that didn't stop our friendship. At times i think it strenghtened our friendship cos whenever either of us had a problem in our relationships, we took solace in ourselves.

....Alas that was to end.......
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2005
This thread is boring rolleyes
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2005
den dont come back
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2005
...then i said "sharrap!"...
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2005
and i ask... "do u really mean that"?
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2005
then i said, "sharrap too!! u don't speak where elders are talking!"
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2005
then i said, "how dare u moju si agbalagba?"
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2005
no respect...
Re: Continue the story ... by nike4luv(f): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2005
like duhh thats what happens these days..
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2005
na so we see am.. tongue
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2005
.......and then I started thinking, someone much have kidnnaped and turned hi into the ugly toad that he his now cos we no longer understand him and his rationale again oh.. I think I have to inform the elders and membersof the sacred coconut temple to pray 4 this lost broda, or wat u do guys think?
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2005
then I said we should fix a date for the prayer session.
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2005
good good, I'll have to get with the program right aways....
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2005
and The pastor realised that its going to take more than prayers to get saved so he went to meet the......
Re: Continue the story ... by madam: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2005
general overseer of the church for more.....
Re: Continue the story ... by alheri(f): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2005
holy beatings. And we beat and beat and beat the hell out of him till he shouted.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply)

Spot The Pussy Cat (Photo) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) / Riddles That Can Crack Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.