Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (41796 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
"oh honey, honey, you have no idea what i've been through" she said
Re: Continue the story ... by amsly: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2009
i understand baby, but you should have told me, i have been so worried
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 12:42am On Jun 19, 2009
"you are here, that what matters most" she looked at him breathing heavily.
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2009
and lifted her lips up for a consoling kiss
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 2:22am On Jun 20, 2009
"I love you much and I want us to spend the rest of our lives together, she whispered biting his lips slowly with remarkable passion. "I want to hold you, kiss you, share all my dreams with you but first you must get rid of the other woman" He looked at her angrily and said ". . , . ,
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2009
''why do you want me to get rid of her?". she was shocked at his question. she left his arms and turned away. he could tell she had gotten angry at his question. she looked at him with tears in her eyes and said " . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2009
"I love you but I cannot be with you until you have the courage to lose her" she said while sobbing. "Can't I have you both?" he asked.
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 1:37am On Jun 21, 2009
she couldnt believe what she just heard. "what do you take me for then? Am i just a mistress who you come to when you need to get laid? Answer me. Am i? . . ."
Re: Continue the story ... by SeanT21(f): 2:36am On Jun 21, 2009
When he failed to respond, she got her bag and went sobbing through the door.She considered herself a fool for getting involve with him.She jumped into her car and off she went.Never to look back!!
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2009
why are you smiling - what's so funny? he asked. I am smiling at the thought I had in my head" she replied "what thought" he asked with a curious look on his face. "me getting into a car and never to look back" she answered.

"Hmmm" he smirked. "To answer your question, no! you are not my mistress, you are my future wife and so is she". "Are you mad" she yelled as she raised up her hand to slap him. He held her hand and said "I want you to listen to what i have to say carefully"
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2009
the anger that had engulfed her seemed to evaporate as she listened to him now. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by tboyjnr(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2009
"Trust me I have a plan" he yelled, then with a snobby smirk says "besides, the other 7 women i have didnt complain like this", as she became to realise the extent of this man's deceit, she asked him why he needed so many wives, "many?" he exclaimed while bursting into laughter, "I still need many more", "why?" she asked as if to seem to be now interested in this plan of his, "for kids, duh" he replied with an expression as if to say it was obvious, "many many children", "why" she shouted, "oh for world domination, but your questions end here" lighting a cigar, he retrieves to the bed,
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2009
casually puffing away at the cigar, he gawked at her, a cynical smile plastered in his lips, waiting patiently for a retort from her, she was a stubborn girl, he knew his demand for her to end the questions would not pull but it just gave him pleasure to see her frustrated.
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2009
Sobbing, she said " but I don't understand, I thought it was just her and now you are telling me it's 7"  "Oh baby, I was kidding" he smiled placing the cigar in the astray. "You may find this hard to believe but a man can love two women at the same time.  I love her and I love you too. I am emotionally attached to both of you.  When I am with you I always looked forward to go back to her and when I am with her I always missed you" 

She threw herself on the ground and started sobbing out of control.  "I love you but why are you doing this to me? why? why? boo hoo hoo hoo.  It was as if she was having a nervous breakdown so he held her in his arms.  She sobbed quietly against his chest.  Shhh! he said gently rubbing his hands through her soft hair. . . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2009
Slowly she nuzzled her head into his chest, his large manly hands entwined into her luscious hair, he pawed at her gently, caressing the long soft strands as if it were silk, the finest quality. She continued on with her nuzzling, lost in a daze, completely spell bound by his touch, a warm smile displayed on her lips, she closed her eyes lazily. But wait, this was exactly what he expected her to do, fall into his trap, bound in his thick net of deception, she refused to become putty in his hands, not again, not ever. Furiously she lifted herself up, pushing violently against the chest she laid on so vulnerably not long ago. He was totally caught off guard, his once cynical smile swiftly dissolved.
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 12:11am On Jun 22, 2009
"who and what do you think I am? Do you think I am easier to be played on than some piano? Right here, right now, I want an answer" she said angrily looking at him with fury in her eyes. "Do you want to be with me or her? she shouted. he stretched out his hand and touched her and said "It's obvious you have another man in your life". Feel free to go because I am tired of this bullshit" he said calmly and then walked away. she ran towards him and . . . . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 1:17am On Jun 22, 2009
. . .and held his arm. ''Pleasse don't leave me. I don't know how it happened but i love you so much. I can't imagine a life without you. Whatever plans you have about this other woman . . .i know i can't stop you from doing what you want to do, but please, promise me one last thing''

He looked at her and asked ''what?''

She said ''promise me that you . . .''
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 4:16am On Jun 22, 2009
he placed his index finger on her lips like a mother "shushing" a child. 

"oh baby, our love should be unconditional, built on trust and not on promises" he whispered affectionately. He slowly moved his finger from her lips and kissed her gently, then placed his hand under her chin and and lifted her face to him. 

Looking into her eyes, he noticed the compassion she had.  With her teary eyes she whispered "I love you soo much" 

"I know" he said smiling at her.  She stretched her face toward him with her mouth lightly open and her eyes slightly closed.  He leaned forward to meet her face and as their lips met he slipped his tongue into her mouth.  He slowly lowered her to the floor and began to lower her pants. 

"WTF is this?" he asked angrily.  His eyes were as red as fire as he grabbed her by her throat and asked "Is that a tattoo on your ass" he yelled. 

"It's above my ass" she answered hoarsly.
Re: Continue the story ... by SeanT21(f): 5:16am On Jun 22, 2009
He pushed her to the side and jumped off the bed in anger. "U are a dirty woman, Why the mess did U get a tattoo on your ass", he screamed in anger. She looked at him with frustration on her face. She was sick of him. His ways, his lies and his love affairs. "Excuse me, This is my body I can do what the heck I please, You are the one that can't commit to 1 woman", She screamed." I am sick of You. I hate myself for allowing you into my life.Don't U ever call me again because this so called relationship is over"she continue as she got her things together. She ran to the door, mad with anger but yet wishing he loved her the way she loved him. He ran after her,begging her to stay.After a few minutes of trying and pleading,she left for good.He sat down on his steps with tears rolling down his cheeks as he looked at her footprints in the sand.
Re: Continue the story ... by Eebrahym(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2009
A minute later, his phone began to ring, playing his favourite music as well as vibrating right inside his pocket. Unfortunately, he was carried away and couldn't observe until he missed the seventh call. Huh, who is this?
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2009
''darling, its me. where are you?'' it was her. the woman that stood between him and his true love. his wife
Re: Continue the story ... by origina9ja(f): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2009
i'm sorry babe i had to travel outside the city
its was an urgent call i received yesterday
where are you baby, i miss you he said
Re: Continue the story ... by biola44: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2009
"i miss u too, i'm at home, can u come over?"
Re: Continue the story ... by origina9ja(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2009
yes baby
can you come and pick me up
lipsrsealed i hope i'm not asking 2 much she wonders   lipsrsealed
Re: Continue the story ... by biola44: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2009
"ok, where r u?"
Re: Continue the story ... by tboyjnr(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2009
There was now a loud BANG resonating down the room, he could only now here a ringing noise, he was now staring down the business end of a revolver, "I thought you were leaving" he muttered, as he fell back to his bed. Now lying in a pool of blood, he tried to talk down the phone, "hello, hello, what was that, oh god, help, help," that was the last words he heard as he drifted towards the light, "at least he wont be hurting anyone now" as she laughed menacingly down the phone, now covered in blood, "why, why?" was all that came through the phone, "why?",
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2009
Suddenly the door bell rang. He woke up terrified and sweating, patting his face and his body feeling for blood. Too afraid to open his eyes, he felt the floor for blood. Finally he opened his eyes and mumbled "wow! was I dreaming". Still sweating heavily and heart beating fast, he pinched himself to make sure he was alive.

'Awwww" he screamed

"sorry, did I scare you" the other woman asked

"what are you doing here" he asked. "I was about to come and get you" he said

"I kept ringing the doorbell but you didn't answer" she said wiping the sweat from his face. You have no idea what the traffic was like coming here. I am so tired" she said while taking off her coat.

He began to search the house to see if she was still there.

"what are you looking for" asked the other woman. Shaking his head and looking confused he said "It's ok, I am fine, phew! I was really dreaming"

"Why are you acting so weird" she asked looking at him very confused. "are you ok? she asked again.

"I am, yea, yea am fine. I must have dosed off after I spoke to you" he said with a worried look on his face. Suddenly the door bell rang again and he jumped. He heard the front door squeaked as it opened. It was her, she came back to explain the tattoo on her ass. Stunned, she looked at the other woman and him

"what are you doing here" she asked the other woman

"Excuse me, I am his wife" replied the other woman

"WIFE, WIFE" what do you mean wife? she shouted. She then turned to him and asked twice "you married her"

Holding his head with a worried look he mumbled "4uk, this is not happening to me"
Re: Continue the story ... by allboyz(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2009
BTW - HAPPY BRITHDAY Affi . . ,   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Continue the story ... by SeanT21(f): 12:51am On Jun 23, 2009
allboyz:

BTW - HAPPY BRITHDAY Affi . . ,   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

U come spoil our story tongue. Haha~~Thnks Sammy. wink Your cake is on its way to lagos.

@topic

"So she is the other woman? U have been sleeping with this prostitute from Abuja?", His wife screamed. She landed a hot slap across his face with her sweaty palm. "Damn You, Damn U, after all I have done for U that is how U repay me. I have been a faithful wife 2 U. I give U everything I had and U give me nothing.What do U have to say U dirty son of a bitch." She lashed out at him.

"I~~don't~~know~~what~~"he tried to find words but he did not know what 2 say.His Lies and deceit has finally caught up with him. He felt like a fool. He wished this had all been a bad dream. Here he was caught betwen 2 women he love;His wife and his girlfriend.
Re: Continue the story ... by origina9ja(f): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2009
his girls friends then start shouting @ him saying
"honey you never told me about this ugly bitch
you've always loved me before this woman got between us
you promise no to leave me no matter what, and now its time to prove this to me, i love you baby"
as she was completing her last word, his wife just,
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2009
slapped the living day light out of the other woman. Then the husband slapped the wife and the other woman slapped the husband. The two ladies looked at each other and grabbed him and began to beat him on his head with. . . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by origina9ja(f): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2009
wooden spoon and the girlfriend was using koboko
by the time they finish with him
guess what happen,

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply)

Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) / Hottest Female On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.