Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,665 members, 7,979,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:11 AM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (42062 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2009
his face was showing the presence of iodine
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 2:54am On Jun 24, 2009
His wife turned to him and said "Expect the divorce papers on your desk tomorrow morning".   She picked up all her belongings and walked through the door without looking back.  That was the last time he laid eyes on her.  His girlfriend ran towards him and jumped into his arms.

"yes! it worked, she fell for it" his girlfriend shouted kissing him all over his face

"You are a genius, I can't wait to make you my wife"  he said. I am soo looking forward to signing those divorce papers tomorrow" he added

"And the award for best actress/actor goes to hahahahaha" she said laughing a devilish laugh as she popped the champagne.

He then grabbed the bottle of champagne, placed it on the floor and began to unbutton her blouse.  He lifted her up, kicked open the bedroom door and threw her on the bed
Re: Continue the story ... by tboyjnr(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2009
As she bounced off the bed, she found her self staring down the business end of a desert eagle, "You think I'm a fool", "what the hell are you" "Bang!! Bang", he hits the floor like a log of wood, "heh, you wont think such a monster would have so much blood coming out of his head" as she looks down on the bed at the lady with grey matter all over her face, just like a a pre-road kill staring hopelessly at the on coming head lights, "I wonder what to do, spare your life or not, hmmm, no answer ey?!" "Anyway, this place is about to light up like a forest fire on crack," as she leaves through the door, she puts some papers into the toast machine, by this time, the air was poisoned with the smell of gas, goodbye she said, "pity, but you messed with the wrong bitch"
Re: Continue the story ... by origina9ja(f): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2009
he then struggled to call 999
and when they arrive,
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
@tboy

you are killing me with laughter grin grin

@topic

it was too late to save him.  His last words were " Tell my ex-wife I am sorry for all the pain I have caused her. Also, tell that B**ch who shot me that I'll see her in hell."  He held the detective hands and said "Let me tell you about love, it begins with a smile, grows with kisses, sex, lies and ends with a bang bang" he said making a gun sign with his hand.  With his last breath he said "The lady who shot me name is Aaaaa"  He was pronounced dead.

The detective turned to his partners and said "Get me a list of all the female names starting with A"
Re: Continue the story ... by origina9ja(f): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2009
here is the list given to the police by his wife
Adeola
Aduni
Anuoluwapo
Abigail
Abisoye
Alake
Amber
Andrea
Anna
Alero
Abayomi
Abeke
Adanna
Adanna
Ayotola
Amelia
Amy
Emma
Alice
Abbie
Alicia
Alisha
AIimee AND
Alexandra
"those are all his female friends that i know about
and they are very dear to him, Sir i dont think they mean any harm" as she was explaining her self to the police , one of the officers got angry and then,
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2009
phone rang & yes it was an eye witness who claimed to know wat happened but not the name of the killer cus the man was famous for changing ladies lyk u do a discarded piece of clothing
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2009
@tboy and xoxoxo
grin  grin  grin
why did you guys kill the poor guy?
i'm about to revive him . . .science fiction style.  grin

@topic

. . .meanwhile

the corpse of the ''dead lover man'' was about to be cut up for autopsy. but as the doctor was about to use the scalpel, he saw the dead man's hand twitching. he thought he was imagining things, he rubbed his eyes and then opened them to see the dead man's chest in steady motion. the dead man was breathing.

''this fu*king corpse is alive'' he screamed and ran out of the autopsy room grin

Mr Dead Lover Man then opened his eyes and looked around him. he remembered the last thing he saw was a a bullet entering his head so he knew he should be dead. but unknown to him, he had healing powers similar to that of wolverine in Xmen grin

or Peter Petrelli in Heroes. cheesy

he stood up from the autopsy table and made his way to the door. he opened it. the first nurse that saw him screamed with all her might

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH . . . HE'S NAKED''  grin  grin  grin
Re: Continue the story ... by Ben13: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2009
The nusre really saw what was too big for her eyes, so she fell and died shocked
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2009
grin

the Living/Dead man hadn't realized he was on his Adamic Suit untill he looked down and saw his unclothedness.
so he walked over to the dead body of the nurse and stripped her.
he put on the nurses uniform and started wandering barefooted around the hospital premises until he came to the head doctor's office . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
. . .he opened the door of the head doctors office, the head doctor smiled at him, offering him a slice of bread then they both lived happily ever after.

THE END
Re: Continue the story ... by tboyjnr(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
Ahhh, I've killed this guy twice, and people keep reviving him, xoxox and mykali tongue tongue

Credits Rolling,

OOOh whats this there's a scene after the credits,, Sit back down everyone, the show just started to get interesting,

they were both living happily ever after till after 5 years of their marriage, a Gay doctor and a gay zombie, the small town in a rural area had never seen such in about 2 decades, they thought it was disgusting, last year, someone married a gay horse, but a gay zombie was the final straw,
"Burn them to hell" a villager screamed as he torches a little mud hut, disturbed from their gay zombie love making, the doctor ,
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
. . .scratched his head, ate his pounded yam and took a long nap.

THE END
Re: Continue the story ... by tboyjnr(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
"THE END, was near" he thought, as he drifted off to sleep, then he woke up soon after to find himself tied to a stake,
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
. . .he was about to eat the stake, but then realised he had a tub of barbecue sauce in his pocket, he dipped the stake into the sauce, swung it around for 5 hours and then ate it, somehow.
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2009
The very next day they were not speaking to each other. The house was very quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

"So you prefer to watch CSI rather than making love to me" she asked with a smirk on her face

" no babe and I am sorry" he replied while placing a cup of coffee in front of her

"Hey, but you were watching it too" he said with excitement

She laughed and said "Ok, you got me, I love CSI too"

"Darling what's the name of that doctor who performed the autopsy on the corpse? she asked "The one who was shot by that mystery woman" she added

"oh, I think that was, damn what's his name" he responded scratching his head.

"Hey did you see that funny part when the detective asked for names starting with A and the woman police wrote down Emma" she asked laughing not realizing she spilled coffee on her blouse

"yes" he said laughing. CSI is off the hook mon, he added. Oh, the dead corpse was played by Larry Bird he said leaning over to kiss her

They stood up and held hands and began to look through the window. It was a beautiful day and the sun
Re: Continue the story ... by biola44: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2009
then his phone rings
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2009
& the ring tone was ringing ringing ringing tone i like ur ring tone tongue
Re: Continue the story ... by biola44: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2009
let me rock ur ringtone
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2009
then she said ''i dont like 9ice that much darling. he's too local for me. a yankee girl like me, i listen to Platinum hits like

. . .Efrebor . . .Efrebor . . .you go wound oh''

she starts dancing alanta/garala

grin

he stares at her with utmost shock . . . . shocked
Re: Continue the story ... by biola44: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
e be like fire, dey burn my body
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2009
stop dat he screamed i have never been this disgraced before
i expected u to dance apala to such music
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2009
she says ''but i love alanta''

and he says ''dance apala''

and she says ''no way''

and he say ''yes way''

grin
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
. . .and then they ate chicken, sat down and watched the news.
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 26, 2009
, OMG!!! HEADLINES: MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD, they can't believe it!
Re: Continue the story ... by biola44: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2009
then a sudden silence
Re: Continue the story ... by origina9ja(f): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2009
they then log into the BBC web site to confirm what they have just seen
when they saw that it was true shocked shocked they quickly log In their favourite website www.nairaland.com to start a thead on the topic telling the nairlanders about this shocking news
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
they forgot about their problems as they held each other & wept unconsolable
Re: Continue the story ... by origina9ja(f): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
as they where weeping
she then whisper in his ears saying,
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
i av missed holding u in my arms, missed having u for just my self cry cry cry cry
Re: Continue the story ... by origina9ja(f): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
he then replied and said back to her
i have also missed being with u
i'm sure we'll have our quality time together this night
as they smile at each other
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
she sucked on his lips & he kissed her
the kiss deppened, they couldnt get close enough, the clothes were in the way of their groppling hands
all of a sudden the sounds of tearing fabrics was heard as buttons also flew to all corners of the room

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

How Many Hands Formed This Beautiful Shape Of Love? / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) / Hottest Female On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.