Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,838 members, 7,933,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! (40188 Views)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / Top 10 Nigerian Artistes With The Biggest Endorsements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by safarigirl(f): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
tuagbo:
I have known this your username for a while on Nairaland and I know you are a football follower.Tell me,are you also put off by the heights of Eden Hazard,Pedro,Lionel Messi and Iniesta?I have seen your photos before and I can tell in terms of height,you aren't more than 4ft5-4ft6.What I have noticed about ladies is, they usually project their insecurities on others.E.g.A short lady hates short guys and a lady from an economically deprived background is turned off by poor fellows.My question to you is,as a lady of less than average height,why do you erroneously believe you deserve a 6ft tall man?
me, 4ft5-6? You're a huge joke. I bet I'm taller than Falz sef, you must be a short guy and that's why you're so pained. I'm small, but I'm not short. And yes, I'm put off by Messi's height. Have a nice day
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by ashmanpolo: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Joor oh by Jahbless

Very hilarious
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by safarigirl(f): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
tuagbo:
No.I am not personally "pained" by your post.I am 6ft1.I wasn't looking for a saucy retort.I only wanted to inquire why you had to "put down" a hardworking, creative young man with something as inconsequential as his height.From what I've seen of "Falz" and Messi,they are both taller,talented and better looking than you will ever be.Compared to them,you are basically a nonentity.
wow, for someone who knows nothing of me, you certainly yap a lot. A short guy is as abnormal as a girl taller than 6ft. Once again, have a good day, I must have entertained you enough. I said nothing offensive about Falz, don't know why you had to attack me, but I'm glad you had fun doing it. You've never seen a pic of me standing, but you assume you can tell my height? There are lots of misinformed people like you though, my small frame makes me look short. PS: I'm taller than Falz. Good evening tongue
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by safarigirl(f): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
kendraloops:

and you got your statistics from?
you must be yoruba. Don't be offended smiley
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by adadadon(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
tuagbo:
No.I am not personally "pained" by your post.I am 6ft1.I wasn't looking for a saucy retort.I only wanted to inquire why you had to "put down" a hardworking, creative young man with something as inconsequential as his height.From what I've seen of "Falz" and Messi,they are both taller,talented and better looking than you will ever be.Compared to them,you are basically a nonentity.
You said the truth....
Am 6ft 1 too....
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by fF01(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
paulolee:

Erigga is my best rapper anyday coz e gat d flows dt mks my day n his words keep my hussle burning each day coz dey ar real matters....currently listening to his death bed track on his okorowanta album n d guy is dope...
Okorowanta smelling bear bear, 7days akamu e nor dey sawar.
Erigga wey say en go do wetin nobody don do b4, say en go go Sun.. Say en go go 4 night!

d guy dey fvcking Raw nd unique!
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fynpatra:

Sweetie pls help me Wid d title and D artiste so I Can download it!
Lool sweetie(Head swellinq)............Falz ft yemi alade and poe________Marry me................

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by uhiochris1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
What about de suspect "u be albino u still da bleach, u be witch u da fly but u no reach, u won remove obama brain u won give am to jona"
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Fynpatra(f): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Lool sweetie(Head swellinq)............Falz ft yemi alade and poe________Marry me................
Tnks hunie
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Fynpatra(f): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bros abeg hu sing dah one! D tiltle nd d name of d artiste pls
uhiochris1:
What about de suspect "u be albino u still da bleach, u be witch u da fly but u no reach, u won remove obama brain u won give am to jona"
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by uhiochris1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fynpatra:
Bros abeg hu sing dah one! D tiltle nd d name of d artiste pls

Title of song: Nsogbu by illbliss,phyno and da suspect (that is da suspects lines)
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by ic3tipz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
talking about hilarious then u havent met erigga paper boy..lyrics are hilarious and off the chart
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by onatisi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
ic3tipz:
talking about hilarious then u havent met erigga paper boy..lyrics are hilarious and off the chart
who is this eriggha all of you are talking about?it simply means he is doing something different and It's catching ppls attention.don't be surprised how ppl will accept his music because me now I am eager to listen to one of his songs grin
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by jaylister(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
download some of songs: Babe, paper boi, cartoon
onatisi:
who is this eriggha all of you are talking about?it simply means he is doing something different and It's catching ppls attention.don't be surprised how ppl will accept his music because me now I am eager to listen to one of his songs grin
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by paulolee(m): 12:35am On Sep 16, 2015
fF01:

Okorowanta smelling bear bear, 7days akamu e nor dey sawar.
Erigga wey say en go do wetin nobody don do b4, say en go go Sun.. Say en go go 4 night!

d guy dey fvcking Raw nd unique!

Lol...xo many erriga fans in here..
I xo much luv his lines...e.g I rather die Dan use soda baff...
Dem no DEA use prick test cutlass jazz
Ashawo no DEA go on strike..
Call ur gal u can reach her coz na my pipe(dick) naim she DEA suck since she DEA blow am lyk say na shi-sha..
Before she tell her friend her friend don already tell her say I DEA fck die...
Erigga dope dieeee..

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by jaydee87(m): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2015
yes for me the most hilarious na fails cos his lyrics is sensible and rib cracking filled with metaphor...
there dis this new song titled wen are u getting married I can't remember the artist....
then seriki too is funny but his lyrics is not all that compared to fals...
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by biGPoppaSays(m): 5:47am On Sep 16, 2015
mehn dbanj my man... funny indeed.. I always laugh in Swahili when playing his songs
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by chukzey442(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2015
Erigga
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by jamalchance(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
only falz deserves to be on that list
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by dopechoks(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2015
kcee presh song back then was titled sio nkpo...
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Fynpatra(f): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
uhiochris1:

Title of song: Nsogbu by illbliss,phyno and da suspect (that is da suspects lines)

Tnks bro
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by ic3tipz(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2015
onatisi:

Hes the best lyricist ever, does wordplay and all of that just try and google some of his tracks u would b glad u did. his type of music u bet can relate with....look around and get back to me... if i had a direct link would av sent accross
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by uhiochris1(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2015
Fynpatra:

Tnks bro
UWC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Rema Truly Dead ? Let's See What Wikipedia Has To Say About This. / Sola Kosoko Welcomes A Newborn Baby / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.