Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:30 AM

NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power (6217 Views)

"Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye / Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola / NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by Rad1cal: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2015
Gbawe:

My friend, give it a rest. I have no time for posters like you any more and should have even ignored you which I will do from now henceforth.

Your come back to dish out feeble propaganda enshrined in lengthy boring epistles will be futile.

Am hoping by December 31st, 2015, the fear and integrity of Buhari will magically increase our capacity to 10,000MW

Hallelujah sombori !!

7 Likes

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by Rad1cal: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2015
dustmalik:

And who was the president when that was achieved? undecided

Buhari i guess. Dunce embarassed

5 Likes

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by chesterlee(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Thank you Dr Goodluck Jonathan!!!

Quote of the day: You never value what you have till you lose it.

4 Likes

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by Rad1cal: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Beremx:
stop being a dunce and read my previous post. I said 7k excluding VAT and fix charge. Fix charge is 750naira and VAT is 20percent of the electricity bill. When calculated,it is about 8k a month.

Why should I pay such amount when i don't have a cold room in my house?

Typical Nigerian dolt who shies away from his/her responsibilities.

You have confirmed that "Buhari body language" magically led to increased power supply in your home. Did you expect your bills not to reflect similar change.

Go pay for your bills and encourage the discos to serve you better.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by Beremx(f): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

Typical Nigerian dolt who shies away from his/her responsibilities.

You have confirmed that "Buhari body language" magically led to increased power supply in your home. Did you expect your bills not to reflect similar change.

Go pay for your bills and encourage the discos to serve you better.
Dunce,even if there's 24hours electricity in my house,my bill can never be 8k!

Sam Amadi must be fired latest this week! Any remnant of Jonathan's corruption must be flushed out!!

2 Likes

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by dustmalik(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Beremx:

Sam Amadi must be fired latest this week! Any remnant of Jonathan's corruption must be flushed out!!
Agreed
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by SeverusSnape(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Beremx:
Sam Amadi must be sacked! He has to explain to me how my bill rose from 3k to 7k a month excluding VAT and fix charge.

What a fraud!!
So because of you, Sam should be sacked?... Are you the only one in Nigeria...Are we not also paying the same thing?... Oh please!

是不能会让让
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by Gbawe: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Beremx:

Indeed.
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by Beremx(f): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So because of you, Sam should be sacked?... Are you the only one in Nigeria...Are we not also paying the same thing?... Oh please!

是不能会让让
Not because of me but for other helpless Nigerians who have been paying outrageous and crazy bills that doesn't reflect the amount of energy they consume.

Sam Amadi must go!!

3 Likes

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by Rad1cal: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Beremx:

Great, Sam Amadi must be fired for your gross irresponsibility to settle your bills as an adult.

Nigerian is suffering severely because pigs in your mold have the culture of been spoon fed till you die.

Go pay your bills old ma and stop embarrassing yourself here.

Go and chase Amadi out this week na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by SeverusSnape(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Beremx:
Not because of me but for other helpless Nigerians who have been paying outrageous and crazy bills that doesn't reflect the amount of energy they consume.

Sam Amadi must go!!

Okay. Fine

Let's see if the "Arewan" that will take over from him will normalize things.

1 Like

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by Beremx(f): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

Great, Sam Amadi must be fired for your gross irresponsibility to settle your bills as an adult.

Nigerian is suffering severely because pigs in your mold have the culture of been spoon fed till you die.

Go pay your bills old ma and stop embarrassing yourself here.

Go and chase Amadi out this week na.
It is my hard earned money and other helpless Nigerians that Sam Amadi is siphoning in the name of Fixed Charge and crazy bills. How am i been spoon fed then?

I think i have to go with Gbawe. You should be ignored henceforth!

3 Likes

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by Rad1cal: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Beremx:
[s]It is my hard earned money and other helpless Nigerians that Sam Amadi is siphoning in the name of Fixed Charge and crazy bills. How am i been spoon fed then?

I think i have to go with Gbawe. You should be ignored henceforth![/s]

Ignoring me won't prevent the genuine gospel that any responsible citizen should be willing to pay for services rendered.

It's non of our fault you can't meet up your basic responsibility by paying your bills.

Only imbec1les like you feel you should be spoon fed till you die.

4 Likes

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by PassingShot(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

‎jẹ ki a lọ nibẹ cool cool

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by ahaika23: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
they canrot berif it
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by PassingShot(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by MizMyColi(f): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

embarassed embarassed

What I do na?
Should I be worriedsad
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by PassingShot(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Alhaji Passingshot!

Good Morning o!cheesy
Alhaja MizColiatu,

Morning o. Na June my people start to dey enjoy light o. On the day of accounts, electricity started to improve during PMB's era.

"Expect improvement in power supply in 12 to 15 months" - Jonathan, March 2015.
http://www.metronews.ng/president-jonathan-says-electricity-will-improve-in-12-15-months/
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by PassingShot(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

What I do na?
Should I be worriedsad
You know nah! cool cool cool
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by dunkem21(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Alhaja MizColiatu,

Morning o. Na June my people start to dey enjoy light o. On the day of accounts, electricity started to improve during PMB's era.

http://www.metronews.ng/president-jonathan-says-electricity-will-improve-in-12-15-months/

I don't like calling people liars on Sunday ..

..but ..but ..but ..well ..
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by MizMyColi(f): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Alhaja MizColiatu,

Why are you being impossible?
angry

Did you read the OP at all?
Are you saying you know better than him now?
undecided
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by MizMyColi(f): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

You know nah! cool cool cool

Hehehehehe
gringrin
I don't o
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by PassingShot(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Why are you being impossible?
angry

Did you read the OP at all?
Are you saying you know better than him now?
undecided
The OP is saying TRASH!

We've already known more than what he's spewing.

Ok, do you know more than GEJ?
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by MizMyColi(f): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

The OP is saying TRASH!

We've already known more than what he's spewing.

Ok, do you know more than GEJ?

Haba!!!!
Pshot!
Fear God o
Fear God!!!

So, there is no room for uncertainties and clogs in the wheels when forecasts are made?

Did you see all he pointed out @OP...
Today is Sunday o.
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by erunz(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gbawe:

Sorry to disappoint you but factual evidence, tied to how GEJ did things the wrong way and with the wrong people deliberately, show this is not the case. Jonathan was only interested in enriching himself, his cronies and his associates. This is why he handed marketers licence to undeserving and unqualified crooks who later went on to carry out the biggest fuel subsidy scam in the history of Nigeria and this is also the reason he conceded the power assets, under the 'privatisation' scheme, into the incompetent hands of his cronies who charged Nigerians more yet produced only worsening darkness.

At some level, I think you fans of GEJ should begin to tell yourselves the truth. Seeing and acknowledging the truth about GEJ, i.e the fact he was destructively corrupt and incompetent, does not make you culpable because you supported him. It is okay to start accepting the truth which takes nothing away from you even as you voted for GEJ. You don't have to continue seeing and saying what is not true because this assuages your feeling of guilt over voting for a failed President. The truth coming out about GEJ , which is that he did not do much good anywhere or for anyone, cannot be denied. Sorry to tell you that.
all this ur sermon made no sense as u have not told us buhari's input,

3 Likes

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by PassingShot(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Haba!!!!
Pshot!
Fear God o
Fear God!!!

So, there is no room for uncertainties and clogs in the wheels when forecasts are made?

Did you see all he pointed out @OP...
Today is Sunday o.
This one is too cheap to be taken serious.

Did you read this? http://thenationonlineng.net/manufacturers-others-laud-buhari-on-improved-power-supply/
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by PassingShot(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehehe
gringrin
I don't o
Check your box.
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by MizMyColi(f): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

This one is too cheap to be taken serious.

Did you read this? http://thenationonlineng.net/manufacturers-others-laud-buhari-on-improved-power-supply/

naaaaa
The link you provided's the one that should not be taken serious.

What does MAN and consumers know about the structures which were put in place?

But here you have a major stakeholder, telling you what was done, bringing about justifications in terms of structures, meetings et al and you call it trash?
angry

You should check your box.
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by Papasmal(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ok na
Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by CaptPlanet(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and u think say, fear no dey caught amadi? [/s][s][i][/i]Tell him to do what he use to do, in time of ur clueless corrupt hero, God bless PMB, i am enjoying light now, if u saTANist wailers like, make una wail into lagoon

1 Like

Re: NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power by Sealeddeal(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
they will soon sack Sam Amadi for saying the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Blackwater Mercenaries To Face Militants / Igbos In The South South [etche People Of Rivers State] / The First Republic In Nigeria And Its Collapse (1960-1966)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.