Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,806 members, 7,945,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? (54183 Views)

"Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" / Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? / It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by ooshinibos: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
chichriso:
it is sin to do ''self service'' otherwise known as MASTURBATION, God frowns at it, therefore it is better that the couple stay together at all times to avoid the anger of God in such marriage .

listen to the question ...they said the husband is in diaspora ...how can they stay together if he is in diaspora
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by dapsonlou(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Fearcom:

Read the post again: Why should husband and wife be apart from each other for two years

Because he rejected poverty and when to another Country to hustle

1 Like

Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by thelish(f): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
But that thing nor go belleful person like d main nacking Na. Na to draw throat be dat.

1 Like

Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by tolzy90(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Man wat r u smoking? In ur bible, did Jesus meet Jezebel on earth? U gotta b high on smthng before making such an hideous comment abt who u said is jerking off!!
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by Chizzled06(m): 4:13am On Sep 07, 2015
Jasperwhizz:
self servicing is a sin Rnman 1:26. it is contrary to nature.

Actually, it is as 'natural' as most things you do. Even animals have been observed masturbating
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by Adedoks(m): 5:26am On Sep 07, 2015
Its a Sin oo
.. God help us
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by cbrass(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tjayjosh:

“Do you not know that your body
is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who
is in you, whom you have
received from God? You are not
your own; you were bought at a
price. Therefore honor God with
your body” ( 1 Corinthians
6:19-20). This great truth should
have a real bearing on what we
do with our bodies. In light of
these principles, the conclusion
that masturbation is a sin is
biblical. Clearly, masturbation is
not glorifying to God; it does not
avoid the appearance of
immorality, nor does it pass the
test of God’s having ownership
over our bodies.

Can I ask you a question?
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Danyl:
how is it contrary to nature? so is digging another that doesnt belong to you thats natural. we cant seize to be humans except we become like God n I wonder how that could be possible.
BIBLE TOLD US WILL SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM LUST. 'if sb is self servicing. and a toddler should come in. the insatiable urge would make the person to mess with him/her. in short 'it is an assault to oneself'.
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by femzysticks(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
chichriso:
it is sin to do ''self service'' otherwise known as MASTURBATION, God frowns at it, therefore it is better that the couple stay together at all times to avoid the anger of God in such marriage .

When next you want to define a sin

Add a scriptural backing!
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by richestjozy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
raayah:
It depends on your relationship, if your partner is comfortable with it, go for it.

For all of you metioning me... Guess what, I MASTURBATE and I dont give two flying pigs.

Let me be sad sad

For the ladies.. Lie down on your bed tonight and spread those legs (sorry if you are on your period tongue).
Use your fingers to find the spot.. (once you find it u will know).
Now stroke it in circular motions..
Keep going, it feels like you want to pee, just keep going.
You will get to that sweet sweet land....

You're welcome wink

Hello Miss raayah smiley... That's my younger sister's picture on your profile... She is very sad that her picture is being associated with this comment... Please do something about it... Thanks a lot ma... God bless you... smiley
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by BreezyRita(f): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Its a sin. Whether married or not. For those saying the Bible has not mentioned it explicitly, I've got this question for you: "Is it something you're proud of? Something you can tell anyone without being ashamed?" Above all, does it glorify God?
A brother mentioned that our body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. - 1Corinthians 6:19-20

If its not a sin then its a weight! Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.

A Spirit-filled Christian will know that an urge to mastubate isn't from the Lord and doesn't glorify Him either. We therefore are to make no provision for the flesh. - Romans 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
Bearing in mind 1Core 10:13

Solution? Like that brother said, pray.
Walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:16

With the knowledge that Jesus understands everything. After He was a man like us. Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Personally, whenever I'm plagued with sinful thoughts, I start singing. It works like magic. The devil can't stand it.

N.B - What I wrote there is for Christians. Born again Christians.
Thank you!
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by asalimpo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hizzy:
you are a sexxxxx machine
She's a normal girl. What is with the stinking hypocrisy in our society? A female admits that she has sxual desire and we strt stoning her? Or arent ladies human anymore.

So many people are living double lives because of fear of criticism. Yet more secret sins are taking place in society.
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by KelvinC1(m): 6:39am On Mar 05, 2016
iliyande:

Prayers takes away every temptation
then after PRAYER what else?
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by iliyande(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2016
KelvinC1:

then after PRAYER what else?

Self-control
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by Telkings(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2016
iliyande:
One of the major sexual issues discussed throughout scripture is lust. Jesus condemned lust in the heart as adultery in Matthew. While most advertising, television shows, movies, magazines, and more promote lust, the New Testament describes it as a sin. masturbation as a form of lust, if your lust is causing you to masturbate.

Except your lust is for your husband or wife
Re: Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? by jzun: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
LatestTrend:
That's bushhsiit baby. Masturbation is not good. tongue

Without having sexual thoughts, the feeling can't be developed into urge.

Control your mind before it starts controlling you. grin

bros, please teacj me how to control my mind o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer / David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.