Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos (30034 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns / 40 Killed As Cameroonian Troops Chase Boko Haram Into Borno Village / Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by airmark(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Emekamex:
Make them no try rubbish for east, unless they want their brothers to be used for suya.

Are you a cannibal? grin

1 Like

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by slimmyjimmy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
As far as no be benin! I aint got no worries!
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by flokii: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
You don see am?... wen foreigners jst dey flock enter eko anyhow... Benin Republic loading...grin
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by scholes0(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
liberty300:
None of my business..

they want Igbos to leave so they can make room for their Hausa masters

It seems like, you didn't see Enugu on the list .....
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
airmark:

Are you a cannibal? grin

It is a well known fact they are chest beating cannibals in that area!!!!
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I want to believe that this infiltration news of BH is not a deliberate attempt to unnerve the masses which may lead to civil unrest.
Though we should always be security conscious at all times.
. Hey bae what's up cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by Pascal181: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari have started...
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by shizzy7(f): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
JESUS CHRIST

I SURRENDER MY LIFE TO YOU
**GRABS CUTLASS
**Boko haram I will personally kill y'all
seriously
DSS/@bytehead this Joke or prank is not Funny at all

Why will this Fake news hit Front page?? Why
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
caprini1:
Lagos is a mini country inside Nigeria,We will deal with this issue,if its true,sharply like we dealt with Ebola.
pray it should not be so. Cos when they start u will be the 1st to run
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by chocolateme(f): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
. Hey bae what's up cheesy
cool
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
So the question is...

Is BOKO HARAM increasing or reducing?

They are reducing,that why they are migrating to other states,in order to distract security operatives...imagine 5 bomb blast,abuja,enugu,lagos,kano and kaduna all in one day...the country will be thrown into confusion...
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by ajepako(f): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
omenka:
If I were a Wailer, I'd have said- "Jonathan, call your boys to order"!!

On a serious note, it is high time our security forces ramped up their intelligence gathering machinery by way of infiltrating the ranks of these murderers and start destroying them from within- it is the only way we can win this war.

The weevil that destroys the grains does so from within and not the other way round.

Deplete their capability to such an extent they start begging for a truce.

Tick tock

Tick tock

APC
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by scholes0(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Emekamex:
Make them no try rubbish for east, unless they want their brothers to be used for suya.

There is a “sudden influx” of Boko Haram members in Lagos, while the sect’s cells are now present in Plateau, Gombe and [size=14pt]Enugu[/size] states as well, the department of state services (DSS) revealed on Sunday.

Helooooo..... They are already there.
What we want to see now, is you putting all that loud mouth into action.
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by experimentist: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
God bless the DSS under Buhari. the ones under jona'daft were busy politicking chasing opposition parties instead of doing their primary duty..

Buhari till 3035 grin

oya wailers, where una dey?

1 Like

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by oweman: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Who send them invitation letter well if thatshouldbe true before too long they will soon be facing summary trials and if found culphable will face burn fire by Tyre
The Jonathan they encourage thier existence is out of office ! preparing a hloidayin Zaria prison .
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by Malawian(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
let dem just not start their madness in gidi o. na where me and my mama dey live and they can easily blend in.
any rubbish in da east, and all abokkki becomes boko haram.
no place to hide. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Though one region were jubilating when BH boys were transferred to a certain prison in SE

4 Likes

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by thewarrior72: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Boko haram...welcome to lagos, It's a no man's land

5 Likes

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by Nairalander303(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jonah call ur boys to order. Eko oni Baje oo!

1 Like

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by fexyrich(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sweet heart dis one u didnt say its LADY F again after dis comment u dey fear??Dont wory am here for u..
ladyF:
Blood of Jesus! Tufiakwa o
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by mathskill: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by lumeneng22: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
There is no forest in Lagos o for crying out loud. Maybe they will be launching attack from the sea or from Cotonou or else their body parts will go for rituals.
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by Angoni(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Boko Haram are easily moving around because old man Buhari their godfather dismantled army road blocks which had the equipment to detect explosive devices. Think carefully about it, why should the first command this cattle herder from daura ever give be to dismantle army road blocks? To whose benefit was this?

1 Like

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by Decibel: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
This what is expected when the Abokis are in Charge of security and intelligence gathering.
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by blackpanda: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
liberty300:
None of my business..

Stupeedity at its peak!
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by anonimi: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Where is BrainlessBooboo who promised to crush Boko Haram terrorists in two months?
It is over three months since May 29, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2772858_clueless_jpeg_jpegb952bb075e5d5964bee8e8d6d19e1ec0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by osimataylor(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Still talking about prosecution!Neighbouring Chad just concluded their prosecution and execution in a matter of days.Hasten the process and finish the bastards.
byteHead:

https://www.thecable.ng/dss-theres-influx-boko-haram-lagos#.VeLcppsQsCE.twitter
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by luvinhubby(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
That is what you get when a section of the country decides to play partisan politics with national security.

The day APC (then ACN) governors went to Maiduguri to pay a soliderity visit to Borno governor & later marched on the street of the city in soliderity with boko haram was when i raised the alarm of this threat. Also when APC governors like Fashola refused to attend national security meetings because it was PDP in govt, i shook my head.

Nigerians expecting to see terrorism disappear are in for a very looonnnnggggg thing, because we lost the war nationally the day we politicised it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by blackpanda: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Angoni:
Boko Haram are easily moving around because old man Buhari their godfather dismantled army road blocks which had the equipment to detect explosive devices. Think carefully about it, why should the first command this cattle herder from daura ever give be to dismantle army road blocks? To whose benefit was this?

U de march your sense abi
Re: DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos by aleem50(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
liberty300:
None of my business..

try to use your brain for once fool,even if it is just for a single second. Must you tribalis everything? undecided
liberty300:
None of my business..

try to use your brain for once fool,even if it is just for a single second. Must you tribalis everything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The New Face Of Nigerian Politics / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / Tinubu Appoints Mojoyinoluwa Dekalu-Thomas As NELMCO MD/CEO & Executive Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.