Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,906 members, 7,973,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Is Your Joy Secret? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Joy Secret? (704 Views)

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / When Your Parents Are Not Alive To Share In Your Joy.. / When Your Joy Is Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Joy Secret? by leXHansplaCE(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
What is your secret of Joy?...

I'm certain at this point, the greater part of you perusing this will know of the several books composed throughout the years that discussion about joy, delight and a satisfying life. In any case, for some, their mission to get a straight reply about bliss has still not been offered an explanation agreeable to them.

The subject of what is joy, however, is but a mystery equation or answer. To a few, this answer will be extremely disillusioning on the grounds that they yearn for an arrangement answer that at last gives them what they have coveted for a long time.

To others, satisfaction is something that they can have however don't take the chance to practice it in view of what they pick not to accomplish more than not having the decision. By this I imply that these sorts of individuals neglect to comprehend that they could do, as in work, what they want on the off chance that they where really intrigued by doing what they needed. Case in point, if a man is in an unrewarding profession, it doesn't mean they couldn't change their vocation on the off chance that they super needed to.

http://www.lexhansplace.com/2015/08/what-is-your-secret-of-joy.html

Re: What Is Your Joy Secret? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is personal cool

A secret

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Joy Secret? by leXHansplaCE(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lolz... Cool response, yet d article I have here needs answers for others to also learn from.... What do u think?
Re: What Is Your Joy Secret? by kolatobs(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Joy Secret? by Mimiflourish(f): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
The secret of my Joy is in my constant fellowship and intimacy with the Lord!

To be honest, nothing satisfys me more than this!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Joy Secret? by leXHansplaCE(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mimiflourish:
The secret of my Joy is in my constant fellowship and intimacy with the Lord!

To be honest, nothing satisfys me more than this!

The best I have heard so far....interms of God...
Re: What Is Your Joy Secret? by buoye1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
And if i share, it still remains a secrete huh? undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Weather Is Very Hot During The Day And Very Cold Midnight Hour / Few Secrets Of Happily Married Couples / Who Determine The Sex Of A Baby? The Woman Of Course! (season 2, Final Season)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.