Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,889 members, 7,933,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:06 AM

Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience (32878 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by lastpage: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Babake69:
BEDC IS THE WORST OF ALL THE DISCOs. From Ekiti to Ondo to Edo and Delta state. The stories are the same . despite the fact that we have 3 power generation stations in delta state. If they should continue at this rate, then all residents should brace for spending more on fuel and possibly new generatots or alternative source of energy.
DSC and environs in Delta state are the most hit. It's 2 day off and 1 day onif the residents are fortunate that all is well with their cables from Ughelli power station.

Go and find out who the ORIGINAL OWNER of that distribution Company is.
I am not talking about the "front' used in purchasing it but the "Oga at the top" who really own your electricity.

They know nothing will happen since they are backed-up at the highest level of political power but hopefully, Buhari's anti-corruption crusade will reach your side in no distant time (that is if you and the same people will not be the ones crying and shouting "witch-hunting!)

Otherwise, you will have to live with it. No one can eat their cake and have it.
You can support Buhari to root out those oppressing you or you can be attacking him and shouting "witch-hunt" while you suffer under their yoke. Its your choice
As for us down here, we dey behind Buhari solidly and we are begining to see the benefits : Fuel brekete, Electricity yanfu-yanfu! kiss kiss

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by willian10: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
ocelot2006:

Claim who's achievement? The Daura President who still doesn't know left from right? You clowns keep stealing GEJ's feat and want to attribute it to that old fool cos y'all know deep within your hearts that your party and GMB have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer.

You know what, please LIST GMB's actual contribution to the power sector. Does he even have a master plan/ policy for the sector? I can bet that you can't answer these questions.
Whool up nigga, whool up nigga just whool up, i just wasted 30 seconds to read this trash grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by yommen: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish northern Nigeria and God bless Niger Delta

Here in Melbourne, since 2009 I got here haven't seen light blinks

Infact god punish Africa

God punish Africa after you and all your family members.

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by wisekriss: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
GoodMuyis:
Before the Month of August vanish away Let recount the progress of Electricity distribution nationwide to see how far it has improved.

Here in Kaduna, Electricity has improve drastically in this Month of August, at least a day will not pass without we using up to the minimum of 14hrs to 16hrs a day (average). There have being some days we had more that 18hrs.

But since last week Thursday, the only time the power was taken was last mid-night, apart from that 24hrs power supply since last week

For the past 1 month we have been in darkness here in isolo...our transformer has been bad since.I personally sent mails upon mail and nothing has been done. We where told that the oil inside the transform need to be replaced. We are tired.Alausa is not helping matters
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Brigsiano(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=GoodMuyis post=37529798]Before the Month of August vanish away Let recount the progress of Electricity distribution nationwide to see how far it has improved.

Here in Kaduna, Electricity has improve drastically in this Month of August, at least a day will not pass without we using up to the minimum of 14hrs to 16hrs a day (average). There have being some days we had more that 18hrs.

But since last week Thursday, the only time the power was taken was last mid-night, apart from that 24hrs power supply since last week

Here in PHC it's 24hhrs day in day out as we sometime wish they take the power for our transformer to cool. #Sai Buhari #change we can see nd change the blind and deaf can feel

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by boxiposhags: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish northern Nigeria and God bless Niger Delta

Here in Melbourne, since 2009 I got here haven't seen light blinks

Infact god punish Africa
]where in Melbourne are you. I will like to come over. I heard there are boundless opportunities for professionals.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by HzRF(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Here in owode ede osun state

The light is so worse no like light since last night
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ocelot2006(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
lastpage:

STEALING GEJ'S FEAT? grin grin grin grin grin

That qualifies to be the greatest "FOOLISH STATEMENT" of the century! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I mean, GEJ could not 'Steal his own feat" when he was President for SIX FREAKING YEARS ....
...It is after he is roundly trounced at the Polls and dumbed by majority of Nigerians, that his 'master' will be stealing his feat! shocked shocked

Cheesux! When will these stewpid #Wailers, grow some sense?

I dont beat my kids as most Parents do, to make them do what l want but my kids know when l "flash my red eye or put up a particular demeanour", everybody sits-Up!
I dont even have to utter a word, they can "sense it" from afar, that l mean business! I am sure it is same for some other parents

That is what is happening now...... everyone has seen Buhari's "body language" and they know that "there is No messing" with this old Soldier!

"Irredeemable Fl@tHeads" can continue to delude themselves and live in their "Fools Paradise", it does not change the fact that Under PMB, we are having unprecedented Stable electricity. Period!

Lastpage!

I strongly suggest you read your post again. SLOWLY. Let it sink in a bit......then you'll fully understand that what you've just post is PURE GARBAGE. You want to compare the relationship BTW you & your kids (that's if you have any cos of your level of stupidity) with GMB & the power sector. So GMB, without even a single fvcking policy on power, was able to transform the power sector in 60 DAYS from thin air, using his " body language "......you now see why that GARBAGE of yours defies simple logic. But hey, here's an award for you, airhead. Well deserved.

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ocelot2006(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
willian10:

Whool up nigga, whool up nigga just whool up, i just wasted 30 seconds to read this trash grin

With the expired grey matter between your ears, I can't say I'm suprised at all. Pity, T.wat.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by SeverusSnape(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Damianbrown:
so wat r u rili sayin
Check my location.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
matingo:

I eventually discovered that. He was actually looking out for harry because of his love for harry's mother.
I watched all the series many years ago, loved it, especially the saying of spells, dy all sound like botanical names.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by mondob2k(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Very regular! And full voltage!! *huges BEDC*
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by yungblurd(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Agbooba, Ilorin, we manage 10-12 hours. That'drop from 18 -19hours average we get during the early days of GEJ. The light gets worse every week.hs
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ifeatu2011: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
mmsen:

Which part of Abuja are you only getting 18 hours?

mine is 247 #kado eatate
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by predatorX: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
ocelot2006:

Claim who's achievement? The Daura President who still doesn't know left from right? You clowns keep stealing GEJ's feat and want to attribute it to that old fool cos y'all know deep within your hearts that your party and GMB have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer.

You know what, please LIST GMB's actual contribution to the power sector. Does he even have a master plan/ policy for the sector? I can bet that you can't answer these questions.

you guys said it yourselves: He has no certificates, let alone Master's Degree so what business does he have with a Masterplan.

He's a simple man with a simple plan for the Power Sector which is to Catch the thieves who bought PHCH from the master thief JONATHAN.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Barselonia:
I guess this answer your question
Where you go copy this image and paste na.Nigeria no get this kind beer.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Whisk(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
My August bill came with 100% increase. Most times I experience phase loss at night. Have to use cold water for morning bath. Naija?
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by dannewlife(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
In onitsha MARKET FEEDER has problems. Sometimes five days no light !
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by predatorX: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
ocelot2006:

So the Daura President "transformed" the power sector using "fear" and "body language", abi? Yet you wonder why we call you clowns gullible zombies.

Now thats where you are missing the point:transformation is a TANmite term that yielded retrogression. he hasn't even begun the regeneration of the power sector, yet everyone is sitting up blaming each other. DISCOs blaming GENCOs, GENCOs Lying on DISCOs and so on and on, whilst praying not to be in the spotlight of Buhari.

NNPC is already feeling the heat, you can ask Deziani and all their executhieves

We were all Zombies under the Auto-pilot of a drunkard as C-in-C. We didnt even know how much Megawatts we had. Now we are alive and out of corruption-induced stasis
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Perfecter4real(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmm the light situation in Ogoja local govt of cross river state the light situation is pathetic infact the whole town have been in total darkness for one week even when d light is restored it doesn't last up to an hour before it goes off so sad smh.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Harus(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Here in Kirikiri prison, its five minutes per week. They dont even bring bills coz our Master has told them to place us on Charity billing.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Abbeytoy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Steady light her for over a week. 24/7
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ahmg001(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
average 10_12hrs a dae hea in ikosi ketu, bt on sat it was 24hrs uninterrupted,i was surprised,thought i was in uk

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by predatorX: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rexyl:

How do you mean? Buhari himself has confessed that he just has little or nothing to add to various developmental projects he met on ground. I wouldn't know why many are just doing things with minds of evil.

Look very well o before you leap!

you mean developmental projects like the 2ND NIGER bridge that has disappeared into the river itself?? grin grin grin grin

Or the numerous trains, owh sorries, World War 2 Styled, COAL DRIVEN, DIESEL BACKED-UP, hybridised locomotives that are still in the pipelines. grin grin grin grin

Someone that did not put common borehole in his own village sef!!! Why do we like deceiving ourselves embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by willian10: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
ocelot2006:

With the expired grey matter between your ears, I can't say I'm suprised at all. Pity, T.wat.
Cells doesn't expire bro cheesy think before u write, u v said something meaningful in ur own view, all these secondary school students trying to put what they've learn inside a sentence, i think dats a good idea, but use it in a right way
Mùmú
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by otokx(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Babake69:
BEDC IS THE WORST OF ALL THE DISCOs. From Ekiti to Ondo to Edo and Delta state. The stories are the same . despite the fact that we have 3 power generation stations in delta state. If they should continue at this rate, then all residents should brace for spending more on fuel and possibly new generatots or alternative source of energy.
DSC and environs in Delta state are the most hit. It's 2 day off and 1 day onif the residents are fortunate that all is well with their cables from Ughelli power station.

your own is better than PHEDC, go to Aluu - no light.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by mattodunsi(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Barselonia:
I guess this answer your question

You are a funny guy
In my area is more than 15 hrs
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 01, 2015
light here in AKURE is going close to 12hrs now oooo, I b wan run sef cos I dey scared! lol grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 01, 2015
mattodunsi:
You are a funny guy In my area is more than 15 hrs
hehe
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 01, 2015
otokx:

your own is better than PHEDC, go to Aluu - no light.
Must you hve life?
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Rockyfancino(m): 1:45am On Sep 01, 2015
18 to 23 hrs in my area

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ten Things About MKO's Daughter, Rinsola, APC National Youth Leader Aspirant / Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) / Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.