Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,893 members, 7,933,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience (32884 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Adesina12:

why you don't blame jona, your brother.
yeye people
ur fada
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
dantori:

INCLUDING YOUR FATHER AND ALL YOUR GENERATIONS IDIOT
u die
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Numerouno111:

Aren't u a bit too funny ?

Amenvto ur first prayers tho
amen
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Rexyl(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lordave:
Slightly improved

All thanks to GEJ for his vision and Transformation agenda which is still visible in every achievement of the current administration.

DropShot:

Shuttap your dirty mouth dere! Which yeye Jonathan you dey talk?

Hahaha Nigerians and their way of doing things - somone does the praise the other gets annoyed and curses. Haba!

You people shouldn't have forgotten Jonathan for making it possible. Though we are not yet there, we shall get there, having stable electricity

Whether people wants to hear it or not, it all started under Jonathan transformation agenda. Same is ongoing in oil and gas, commerce and industry, transportation and agriculture. Only that ATA Agricultural Transformation Agenda is not continued.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by predatorX: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lordave:
Good things last longer!

Whatever bad thing that happens in this administration should be the concern of Buhari, he should tackle them properly and the next administration will accredit it to him also.

GEJ didn't claim his predecessors' achievements even though there wasn't any, use your senses, give GEJ the credits he deserves.

WHO'S CLAIMING GEJ's ACHIEVEMENTS, THAT's IF THERE ANY OTHER THAN CORRUPTION
MegaWatts Continued dropping right from the inception of Jona's admin till its winding down, and it even got worse towards the latter.
When would you guyz stop deceiving yourselves and face facts.
Baba never even dey torchlight POWER sector yet but their dirty guilty conscience is really doing them out. Imagine over $12billion invested in NEPA and PHCN

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Lordave: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
DropShot:

Aswear, your mumuism pass that of Jonathan. Eediotta!
It's obvious unwarranted name calling is an irredeemable part of your pathetic life, but before I pick to pieces your glaring stüpidity, please ensure you don't make further foolery of yourself.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by egift(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
valmunich:

ika no n'awada?? grin

Ehhhh!
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by DropShot: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lordave:
It's obvious unwarranted name calling is an irredeemable part of your pathetic life, but before I pick to pieces your glaring stüpidity, please ensure you don't make further foolery of yourself.
Wetin this dolt fit do?
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Lordave: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rexyl:

Hahaha Nigerians and their way of doing things - somone does the praise the other gets annoyed and curses. Haba!

You people shouldn't have forgotten Jonathan for making it possible. Though we are not yet there, we shall get there, having stable electricity

Whether people wants to hear it or not, it all started under Jonathan transformation agenda. Same is ongoing in oil and gas, commerce and industry, transportation and agriculture. Only that ATA Agricultural Transformation Agenda is not continued.
Thank you very much.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Samiceman: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
okooloyun1:
No light here in Olodo area in Ibadan
We have at least 15hrs a day in Iyana church, who una offend?
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by predatorX: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rexyl:

this one is a hopeless praise-singer really!!!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Is this the new style PDP wants to start using to claim the achievements of BABA??
Na so transformation agendans wanted to claim Fashola's achievements in Lagos or Amaechi's works in PH..................LOSERZ angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
In majidun, ikorodu lagos, power supply is between 22 to 23 hours

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Lordave: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
DropShot:

Wetin this dolt fit do?
Are you telling me indirectly that you're unhinged and that I can't do anything about it?

Well, you're right, I really can't do anything about it as I'm not a psychiatrist. I'll let you be.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by donbrowser(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
FrankValency:
Like say e go change our situation for Aramoko-Ekiti State here even when the Oba don protest with us,still going to 4 months o. Make una come help us here but am passing out in oct. shaa. But make I comment.

I noticed Benin Elect.Dist.Comp.are the worst nationwide because when I travelled bk home to Onitsha,it was abt 18-20hrs daily only to be called bk to be idle by this their yeye headcount abi legcount.
[size=13pt]Your own better for Iworoko Ekiti since Februrary we never see low current[/size]
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Rexyl(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
predatorX:

this one is a hopeless praise-singer really!!!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Is this the new style PDP wants to start using to claim the achievements of BABA??
Na so transformation agendans wanted to claim Fashola's achievements in Lagos or Amaechi's works in PH..................LOSERZ angry angry angry angry angry

How do you mean? Buhari himself has confessed that he just has little or nothing to add to various developmental projects he met on ground. I wouldn't know why many are just doing things with minds of evil.

Look very well o before you leap!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by otokx(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Constant no light in my girl friends room in Aluu.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Lordave: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
predatorX:

WHO'S CLAIMING GEJ's ACHIEVEMENTS, THAT's IF THERE ANY OTHER THAN CORRUPTION
MegaWatts Continued dropping right from the inception of Jona's admin till its winding down, and it even got worse towards the latter.
When would you guyz stop deceiving yourselves and face facts.
Baba never even dey torchlight POWER sector yet but their dirty guilty conscience is really doing them out. Imagine over $12billion invested in NEPA and PHCN
Where and where has he torchlighted and what are the outcome of his torchlights?
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by lomaone: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
How about aba, abia state.....
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by simongonner: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
17-19hrs per day.. North Bank,uniagric road Makurdi...Even the witches can testify....

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Dindondin(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
okooloyun1:
is olodo in Ibadan or ogun state or is there another olodo in Ibadan?
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by sammedo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
We really enjoy it in our area, I'm pray 4 more it.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by DropShot: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lordave:
Are you telling me indirectly that you're unhinged and that I can't do anything about it?

Well, you're right, I really can't do anything about it as I'm not a psychiatrist. I'll let you be.
Oshkosh! Na me you be dey threaten b4?
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by axtpleasure: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Warri no get light on vex. I no fit shout I get belle for troat.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by niceguy7(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
No no no those guys hv really improved here in ondo state we now have light for like 12-18hrs unlike b4.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by gabitogabby: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Afikpo ebonyi state, no light for more than 1 year now. EDDC
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Awesome01(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mowe, Ogun state remains the same. 30 - 40mins within 3 - 4 days
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by PastorAji(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
oLODO STILL IN DARKNESS
I BET, IBEDC don throway that area back into STONE AGE
Okooloyun I lived and grew up in that area especially @ Kumapayi (Monyashau/OPS Area)
okooloyun1:
@Ologuneru/Alafara we enjoy light at least 16-18hrs daily on aggregate
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by gibzzhd: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
was in Nnewi last week didnt see a lot of light.still went out daily to buy fuel 4 d gen.back home in Edjeba Warri.3hrs has become wheneva u sée it.its worst than 2013
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by XBLadez: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:

Now that am a complete Nwafor Igbo and am very proud of it. Now can you please skin yourself. Better still hang yourself. grin grin grin grin
Gerrarrahia men!
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by okooloyun1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dindondin:
is olodo in Ibadan or ogun state or is there another olodo in Ibadan?
Yes Olodo is in Ibadan after Iyana church.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Damianbrown(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
24 hours here in Hogwarts.
so wat r u rili sayin
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by moneyspeaks(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
soe:
well here in the UK, it has been 24hrs constant power supply. Pardon me but I will keep you guys in my prayer.
Your head is nt correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Breaking News: Niger Delta Militants Bomb Agip, Aiteo 600,000bpd Facility / Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September / What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.