Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,893 members, 7,933,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:42 AM

Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience (32885 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
It is as though these retarded GEJ supporters need him to be relevant. The clown couldnt achievr stable power in 6 yrs. A few months after he left, power is better and they think GEJ did it?
Hmmmm, hw fo.olish can these simpletons be?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by FrankValency(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
80million1:

Ku klux klan
u get time o
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by fairheven: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lordave:
Slightly improved

All thanks to GEJ for his vision and Transformation agenda which is still visible in every achievement of the current administration.

if GEJ was still in power,even if we generate 20,000MW,the light still wont be regular,he was simply a weak leader that condones corruption and inefficiency.mind you nothing has realy changed in terms of generation,just that the crooks that were stealnig Gas under JONATHAN can not dare it under PMB ,i confirmed this from a PHCN DISCO Manager...that is leadership per excellent

7 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by egift(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
XBLadez:
I truly don't give a hoot where you come from. But I think it's an act of cowardice to hide in your enemies' skin and still stab them from the back. Stop calling yourself Igbo coz I know you're not. Instead of being born again, why don't you just grow up? Na wa o!

Now that am a complete Nwafor Igbo and am very proud of it. Now can you please skin yourself. Better still hang yourself. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Well, you'll have to go to Olivanders, As for the one made with dragon scale.

Thank you..you r way too kind grin
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by rotexteymie(f): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Barselonia:
I guess this answer your question
Lmao........change indeed grin
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by matingo(f): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay muggle, Just here chilling with Professor Mcgonagal cheesy

You don watch harry potter tire grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Lordave: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ephemmm:

Because it is only an improvident somebody that will be doing the same thing in the same way for the past sixteen years and still be expecting a different result.
Any evidence that Nigerians did the same thing for the past 16 years?

How can you be so biased? Is GEJ Obasanjo? Is He Yar'Adua? How have we done the same thing for the past sixteen years? Are you saying that you didn't witness the positive reforms in every aspect of our governmental activities for the past 4years? Why have you guys chosen to wallow in denial? Whatever his shortcomings maybe, does that warrant you denying him the respect and recognition he deserves?

Keep fanning the embers of myopic governance and outright negligence of the provisions of the supreme constitution, but remember not to cry wolf when what you did during GEJ's tenure is done to Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Urine: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ajah, Over 20 hours daily. Orijin don turn to block.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by missKiffy(f): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
There is now improved power supply, no doubt
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Rexyl(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
At my place here there has been improvement but on rotation. The exorbitant monthly bill has not reduced. It is on high side. Hope PMB can bring down the high bill which has been the major issue since the past administration embarked on restructuring of electricity generation and distribution in the country. We hope the current administration will attend to the challenge.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by SeverusSnape(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
matingo:

You don watch harry potter tire grin
Yeah!...A big fan of the franchise cheesy

Even my username na from Severus Snape.

What a coincidence!... We both have the same "personal text". "live and let live"
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by tymano: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
PHCN has drastically changed in Festac for de month of august light has been very good abt 15 to 18hrs a day
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by fairheven: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
emmy4lov:
I'm a corper serving in aramoko ekiti state. . no light since 3 months now.. It has been really annoying. . angry
maybe FAYOSE is paying for his sins grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by AutosBay(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
No light in my area in satellite town
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by viktagorion: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Abuja, 18 - 20 hrs.

Buhari is working.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
minimum of 15 hours here in Abeokuta
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by fyxboss(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Same here in IB, great electricity supply was my august visitor
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Ephemmm: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lordave:
Any evidence that Nigerians did the same thing for the past 16 years?

How can you be so biased? Is GEJ Obasanjo? Is He Yar'Adua? How have we done the same thing for the past sixteen years? Are you saying that you didn't witness the positive reforms in every aspect of our governmental activities for the past 4years? Why have you guys chosen to wallow in denial? Whatever his shortcomings maybe, does that warrant you denying him the respect and recognition he deserves?

Keep fanning the embers of myopic governance and outright negligence of the provisions of the supreme constitution, but remember not to cry wolf when what you did during GEJ's tenure is done to Buhari.

Why are you so subjective in your thinking? I mentioned sixteen years of PDP: who mentioned whether GEJ, OBJ, Yaradua etc? It seems you have not recovered from the loss GEJ experienced during the last election. In fact, the tone of your writing is full of agony and lamentation.

However, why can't you show us the achievements of PDP in the last sixteen years since the inception of democracy instead of beating about the bush? If your life has been transformed truly, I believe you will not be online always defending someone when you have your own business to manage.

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Better now.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by fairheven: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
qualified:
No assessment till after the raining season. Dams are full right now

forget about rain..the HYDRO POWER only contribute about 23percent of our total output.
ask yourself,what happened to all the rainy seasons under JONATHAN AND THE REST,abi the rain no fall reach ground ?

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by amkunle(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
true to God the light is stable but the tariff is very high.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by matingo(f): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah!...A big fan of the franchise cheesy

Even my username na from Severus Snape.

What a coincidence!... We both have the same "personal text". "live and let live"

Severus Snape has a sinister character in all the harry Potter series.

@ personal text, what a coincidence!
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by flex12(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
abt 22hrs perday....abule egba area of lagos
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by gnykelly(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
at sango Ogun state. 18-24 hrs
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by NovusHomo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish northern Nigeria and God bless Niger Delta

Here in Melbourne, since 2009 I got here haven't seen light blinks

Infact god punish Africa

F*^k u nd your immigrant status. 9ja 4ever. GEJ for the guillotine.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by isholex: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
in d beginning of August we had appreciated hours of light, but unfortunately dis last five days ehn is hell in Ma area
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Lordave: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
fairheven:

if GEJ was still in power,even if we generate 20,000MW,the light still wont be regular,he was simply a weak leader that condones corruption and inefficiency.mind you nothing has realy changed in terms of generation,just that the crooks that were stealnig Gas under JONATHAN can not dare it under PMB ,i confirmed this from a PHCN DISCO Manager...that is leadership per excellent
You guys have a peculiar style of propaganda each.
How many corrupt politicians have been tried, found guilty and prosecuted after over 100 days that Buhari assumed office?

During campaign and elections we heard that your hero would renovate our prison to a higher capacity to accommodate politicians, fast forward to now, it seems the Warders are the ones occupying the prisons with their families and the corrupt politicians are dinning with Buhari and helping him make appointment out of bigotry and biased favouritism.

What has really changed?

GEJ was a weak leader according to you, but we're about hearing the last stories of Boko Haram until your likes bullied him out of office, your mentor is now in charge and it seems like FG is even providing them with reinforcement.

Perhaps, GEJ should have made sure the dogs and baboons soaked in blood for you to really know he's an international hero.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by valmunich(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:
Spending August in Awada, Onitsha - its has been good. 17hrs to 20hrs roughly daily.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-d4uqhRkocp4/VX5eaypY4oI/AAAAAAAFjwY/mZEagZYQrzc/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

PMB - President, Commander-in-chief and Father of Nigeria
ika no n'awada?? grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by berrystunn(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

What part of Europe are you that doesn't have uninterrupted power supply? If it's Paris based on your profile then it must be the one in ojuelegba not France.

have being livin in paris for over 16y now ,

have not seen or hear any Power outage, is not even possible....The electricity sector in France is dominated by nuclear power, which accounted for 77% of total production, France has the largest share of nuclear electricity in the world. The country is also among the world's biggest net exporters of electricity. The French nuclear power sector is almost entirely owned by the French government , even with the Wind power Energy technology my brother is not possible as long as there is wind and human lives ......
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by fairheven: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
PEREZPERECTUS:
Supply here in asaba is still very poor, especially around the stadium road axis; I wonder why the Benin electricity distribution company is still very insensitive to our plight; and the delta state government is not bothered that her state capital is in perpetual darkness. I Feel cheated that while other parts of the country are enjoying improved power supply, the reverse is the case in asaba.

these are some of the issues PMB shud look into,a BENIN based DISCO incharge of ASABA ?...THAT IS TOTALLY WRONG,I belief every state shud have its own DISCO for more effectiveness

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by SeverusSnape(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
matingo:

Severus Snape has a sinister character in all the harry Potter series.

@ personal text, what a coincidence!
Watch it to the end (Deathly hallows), and you'll find out that Prof. Snape is a good man, He's a hero and not a villain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana / Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.