Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,444 members, 7,937,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? (568 Views)

Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? / Am I Overreacting Towards My Jobless Guy? / See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? by Spiritman21(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hi guys!

Seriously, I don't know if this is a dumb question or not. Just wanna ask anyway.

Should a Jobless, I mean a JOBLESS guy propose to his girlfriend? Although, he ain't gonna plan a wedding yet.

Thanks.
Re: Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? by donholy28(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
If u love her...don't
Re: Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? by agarawu23(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Spiritman21:
Hi guys!

Seriously, I don't know if this is a dumb question or not. Just wanna ask anyway.

Should a Jobless, I mean a JOBLESS guy propose to his girlfriend? Although, he ain't gonna plan a wedding yet.

Thanks.
of cus it is.

you wanna hold the lady down when your future never settle , huh?
Re: Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? by peeparty(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
angry

wickedness in high places,you wan propose keep abi?
Re: Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? by INTROVERT(f): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
dumb question
Re: Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? by FruityLass: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na ring made of clay you wan take propose?

Shooooooo
Re: Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? by Sommyangel(f): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Yes please, propose to her.. After all love is not all about money
Re: Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? by Section8(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
If he plans on maintaining her on Tissue papers By all means go ahead!!
Re: Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? by shininglite(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sommyangel:
Yes please, propose to her.. After all love is not all about money

Keep lieing to ursef
Re: Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Why not propose to a company or ministry first undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A JOBLESS Guy Propose To His Girlfriend?? by MRBrownJ: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Spiritman21:
Hi guys!

Thanks.

nothing wrong with proposing to her, or even marrying her, so long as they both understand the predicament they find themselves into.
you need money to provide yourself with the basic necessities of life, and therefore being married would require exactly the same necessities if not a bit more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Your Last Breakup Says About The Type Of Dater You Are Now. / World At Arms Unlimited Gold And Coin 2015 / Toys, Households, Electronics, Furnitures, Etc Bulk Buyers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.