Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,308 members, 7,907,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Divine Backing For The New Month - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divine Backing For The New Month (588 Views)

Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) / When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Backing For The New Month by ypic: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Isaiah 26:3-4 KJV
[3] Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee : because he trusteth in thee. [4] Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

(1) Father, I appreciate you for the privilege to see the beginning of September, I will end it well in Jesus name
(2) Thank you Lord that you will see me through this month
(3) Father you will keep me and my household in perfect peace throughout this month
(4) In nine month, a pregnant woman is expected to deliver, this September shall deliver unto me all my long awaited miracles in Jesus name
(5) Lord let me experience ceaseless and continuous progress this new month in Jesus name
(6) Father, eliminate every defect from my life, family and business in Jesus name
(7) It is September to remember for good, I will enjoy help, favour, mercy, grace, protection, provision, health and vitality in Jesus name

Declaration: This month, I will experience complete DELIVERANCE from every Demon who has DELAYED and DEFERRED the DELIVERY of my DESIRES in JESUS NAME, amen.

By: http://www.familyparliament.com

(1) (Reply)

Some Beautiful Untold Moments! / 7 Reasons Why He Is Ma Hero / Obtain Your Nigeria Birth Certificate @ NPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.