Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) (32091 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by DankemzI(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Slavery
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Stomach infrastructure
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Tonniey(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Adelaide2:
Poverty has caused a lot of havoc in South West. See as they line up like common almajiri beggars. Still, it is better to give to the masses (like Fayose) than to take from the masses (like Tinubu, Fasola, Ambode, Ibikunle, Aregbesola and Ajimobi)

Meanwhile, those brown roofs again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder they keep on killing and marginalizing your generation. You can Neva see something good in others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Clara16(f): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose for president2019
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by mrking3(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
M
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by deetomee: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
You people should go home! It's your money. My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by BE811APP: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
I c
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by funkybully(f): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose for president

Thiefnubuu slayer!

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin...and its not even elections sef....but this reis is little nau.... angry angry angry
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by henchamb(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Poverty dey the land.
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by HumanFarm(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
RobinHez:
Read my signature! cool
what a wonderful blog you have dude...kip it up!
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good one Guv! But i always wonder if dis guy get office or personal assistants or staffs, but i dont think he might be showing off, cos he does this almost everyday, and the only time i have seen him in flesh when i went to Ekiti for a friend's burial, he was actually directing the flow of traffic! He seems like a good guy, the only thing i dont like about him is his BIG MOUTH and lack of respect for elders!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Adelaide2: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
warrior01:

Bia respect yourself. It is a big shame on you that they are still poor. What have you ever done to better their conditions; just to criticize but if given the opportunity would do worse than them

You mean I should give to every tom dick and harry? Did I take from everyone? I am giving back to those from whom I took: my parents and my community. Everyone should do same.
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Audray(f): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
mmttcheeeewwwww! This guy again! Oh my gawd!mmmmttttchwww ! Why is he always ma...mmtttchwwww!! WHY IS HE ALWAYS MAKING FP! Mmmtcchew #sniff# fayose fayose fayose! Hian! Mmttchewww! When witches from his villa go begin get bad belle for am #sniff# una go know. #blows nose#
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
shizzy7:
Stomach Infrastructure,,

The major Problem with Ekiti State is the Citizens/Residents -- Very Gullible set of people

And I once heard that they are the most educated In Nigeria -- Never.... That's an insult

What sort of jazz did Fayose use for them??
and what has ur Buhari done for nigeria soo far? 100 days in office and all he has done is to shift from his campaign promises.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
he should do this ones in a week,or atleast once in a month,or even better, CREATE JOBS!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
poverty is a bastard..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by ELINOB1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
enough food stuff for the people of ekiti
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Adelaide2: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tonniey:

No wonder they keep on killing and marginalizing your generation. You can Neva see something good in others

I praised Fayose and I admitted he is the only good governor from South West. What again are you blabbing about?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by RobinHez(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
HumanFarm:
what a wonderful blog you have dude...kip it up!

Thank u sir..!

I'd appreciate a comment there too on any article wink
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by hensben(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ekiti and rice

grin grin
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by olaafirst: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Let Dem fish don't give Dem fish
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolCHANGE cool
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by happney65: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
He is a good Nigerian Politician..He fulfilled hes campaign promises by providing them Stomach Infrastructure...He is Truthfull grin grin
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
olaafirst:
Let Dem fish don't give Dem fish

fish from the empty river?? come on........

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by calcal: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
A lot of you guys are just ignorance against the action of Mr. governor. Everyday USA distribute food to low income person. Please ask any person in the USA. then why is it normal in the USA and is not normal in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Adesiji77: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ekiti kete!

Dem too gbadun rice...are they vying for the position of the "rice basket" of the nation? cheesy grin

Cc: trendiitee
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by DedeNkem: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Giving rice in exchange for looting public fund.
Nigerians are id*iots.
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Pataki: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is a shame beyond words.
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Which kind people be this ekiti people? SMH

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Missy89(f): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Time to go diss my Ekiti colleague cool

Smh

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Beetroot: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is an utter disgrace.
You don't humiliate people like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB / Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina / Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.