Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) (32092 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by CSTR2: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
poverty striken people.
na wa o.
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by M4gunners: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose my role model, awaiting President.
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Adelaide2: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
martineverest:
Ur 'mumurity' is unrivalled..y do u think dey re called 'fountain of knowledge' ?....all villages have atleast one professor in dat state

You must be living in Planet Jupiter. Fountain of Knowledge indeed. Ekiti is among the less educated states now, same level with Ebonyi and Bayelsa in the south.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by tattesco(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Adelaide2:
Where did you get that FAKE claim from? Liars
then shut the Bleep up.
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Adelaide2:

I agree with you. There are food banks here where people line up to collect food items. Guess the Nigerians you find in the line: Yorubas

Buhahahaha fuuccker! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is it time for elections again cheesy. See those youths. Chai poverty. Give me job or empower me and I will appreciate you than giving me cups of rice dat wud finish in a day. Like fayose for the grassroot politics though
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Clara16:
Fayose for presidential candidate 2019
I doubt if Fayose will get 60percent vote of sw just like what happened during obj's 2 terms.
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Adah96(f): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
RobinHez:
FTC grin
lol ikr
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Leyemoshood: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
stomach infrastructure hehehehehe

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
[size=16pt]Great element of PDP.......Brave Hero of our Modern democracy.....One of the only people who check and balance the Buhari Administration. Great politician...Smart populist....Go Fayose!!!!..again if you strongly disagree please hug the closest transformer near you.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Otunbatrafford: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
adroitish:
This governor knows what his people want
So what they want is rice?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Dakad: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'm so disappointed in Ekiti people. I'm sure the state must have been delected as the most educated state. Why am I surprise, they voted a tout as governor
olokedde:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-U7vgYnv7Df4/Vec2K4gm_-I/AAAAAAACLXM/-ipIH-oxxLM/s1600/CN6lMTPWwAANUfQ.jpg[/img]
The people of Ekiti were all full of praises as Governor Fayose distributed bags of customized rice to them..He also pardoned 31 civil servants caught coming late to work on Monday.He asked them to return to work.
More below
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hp0HETdp52w/Vec2MumOG1I/AAAAAAACLXU/vyRde5gHmUY/s1600/CN6lMTZWIAAmXY4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1LpLLF7sgIo/Vec2Oy7tSEI/AAAAAAACLXc/z8kpMgM0jFo/s1600/CN6lMBIW8AAjCzd.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-ekiti-residents-rejoice-as.html

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Rexyl(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Adelaide2:
Poverty has caused a lot of havoc in South West. See as they line up like common almajiri beggars. Still, it is better to give to the masses (like Fayose) than to take from the masses (like Tinubu, Fasola, Ambode, Ibikunle, Aregbesola and Ajimobi)

Meanwhile, those brown roofs again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha! Ni enu re! You should be more reasonable and learn to respect people and appreciate good development in some places. People aren't beggers as you think. If you too have your way you won't let certain offers pass you by.

On Fayose: the man is loved by his people and I think he is making the sacrifice to ensure their needs are his burden.
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by felix10(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Stomach infrastructure!!!
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by shammah1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hater be like undecided
shizzy7:
Stomach Infrastructure,,

The major Problem with Ekiti State is the Citizens/Residents -- Very Gullible set of people

And I once heard that they are the most educated In Nigeria -- Never.... That's an insult

What sort of jazz did Fayose use for them??
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Dalyjay(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin funny people, dat woman n iro nd buba was like 'mo gba temi oooo'
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oga Ayo, when am I going to get my share?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by loomer: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Adelaide2:
Poverty has caused a lot of havoc in South West. See as they line up like common almajiri beggars. Still, it is better to give to the masses (like Fayose) than to take from the masses (like Tinubu, Fasola, Ambode, Ibikunle, Aregbesola and Ajimobi)

Where for nigeria poverty neva cause havoc?
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Oche211(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Stomach infrastructure. And the people re happy for this instead of asking him to commission roads, medical/health centres, schools, portable nd safe drinking water, provide adequate security etc. They re jubilating over few kilograms of rice.
That rice can be liken to the porridge of jacob and ekiti people re the Esau(s) that sell their birthright.
Poverty bad gan...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Nsonaso(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Harmored:
[s]This man is sick,he is just trying to impress people [/s][size=80]Is he suppose to impress Animals?[/size]
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Charly68: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is poverty advertisement of highest order.. Am indeed very sorry for my state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by 989900: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ekiti, SMH.
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nigerian politicians have run out of ideas which they probably never had in the beginning! Instead of giving a man fish, why don't you teach him how to fish so he never goes hungry in his life again! Why not create an empowering environment so these people can have jobs and work to cater for themselves? This is just soooooo pathetic! Create jobs! Infrastructure needs to be built....so many things one can think of! Oh well
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Awon ifun loran,awon omo ounje
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose man of d people
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by IDnoble1: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Adelaide2:

U just typed nonsense here,is it the north that there is not poverty or in the east. U didn't even think at all before commenting here. If SW is high in poverty, so why are your ppl migrating down from your area to Lagos ,Oyo and Ogun every day. Or what is the population of southwesterners in that your wretched region?
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
olokedde:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-U7vgYnv7Df4/Vec2K4gm_-I/AAAAAAACLXM/-ipIH-oxxLM/s1600/CN6lMTPWwAANUfQ.jpg[/img]
The people of Ekiti were all full of praises as Governor Fayose distributed bags of customized rice to them..He also pardoned 31 civil servants caught coming late to work on Monday.He asked them to return to work.
More below
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hp0HETdp52w/Vec2MumOG1I/AAAAAAACLXU/vyRde5gHmUY/s1600/CN6lMTZWIAAmXY4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1LpLLF7sgIo/Vec2Oy7tSEI/AAAAAAACLXc/z8kpMgM0jFo/s1600/CN6lMBIW8AAjCzd.jpg[/img]

Ekiti pple disgracing yorubas since 1909..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Ayoxdele(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
why do dis my people open dere eyes nd see dat dis man is using rice to cho dere p money oooo
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by mignone(f): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
nikkiking:
Is easy to win people's mind.
They'd never want him to leave power shocked.
you don't mean it... on top one food item dt wld last forever?
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by opendo21(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Adelaide2:

shut up idiot scumbag head..So this is rightful way of governance in ur own dictionary of democracy?i pity ur future wife and girlfriends wey dey hang out with u..
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by fosif: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
olokedde:
More below

poverty is a disease
Re: Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) by Token2(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
That's part of his achievement now. Hunger relief. stomach infrastructure. Road to corruption and embezzlement.

Job is the problem of the people. Does he going to be giving ekiti people rice every month? Even if u can see those people he served with rice, they may possibly be his party members. Other political parties are not ekiti citizens or residents in the next 4 or 8 years

Democracy is suffering in Nigeria. This is not how it suppose to be. People shld be independent and be able to take care of themselves. Job creation for the youths is a way out to unemployment. Without adequate road network and stable Electricity, no job people. Governor shld have a rethink of how states will locally generate power. One day of light, one month in darkness is not suppose to be the dividend of democracy for the voters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elections: Supporters Hold Saraki Hostage, Demand Money / APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu / US Cancels Three Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal, Dogara Orders Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.