Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,491 members, 7,914,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend (1445 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend by Nikemi: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2006
We use 2 be a very good friend until he travel out of d country, he cal me wen he got der and so he has been cal me. After a month he got der, he caled and ask me 2 marry he. What should i do? And he has been sendin money 2 me
Re: My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend by kiki(f): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2006
k now i'm gon be real honest with this thing

yall never dated or anythin yall was just friends and he called u to marry him now thats really stupid see he might be sendin u money and all but that don't me u just gon jump on him and marry him damn atleast yall need to date 1st and that will be kinda difficult cos he ain't there with ya and y didn't he to ax u when he was with ya and again yall relationship won't really be all that cos yall won't get to av fun with each other he just gon come back and yall will jump into marriage this is so stupid i'm serious really stupid
Re: My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend by Free(f): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2006
okay lemme get this straight here

yall good friends he traveled and month later he ask U to marry him?

U cnt jus marry like that
U guys need to be in a relationship 1st (not as friends)
money dnt bye Love or happiness
dnt rush into anything cuz hes sendin u money
ask question , what R his intensions 4 U? blah blah bla grin grin

what did u tell him when he asked u to marry him?
Re: My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend by Nikemi: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2006
Nothing yet! I don't know if i should stop pickin his cal. D funest tin is dat he said his comin back in 3years time,
Re: My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend by kiki(f): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2006
3 yrs thats a long ass time and like my gurl free said yall got to be in a relationship first to start jumpin into some marriage shiit like that
Re: My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend by willexyaho(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2010
Where u having feelings for him, maybe by then u always wish he is ur boyfriend, if yes, accept him because he is already acting towards it, by taking care of u, but if no try explain to him that u have no feelings for him. Follow ur dream!
Re: My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend by Nautillus(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2010
Tell him that you can not gurantee wanting for him for 3 years sha BUT. . .you really like him AND will marry him IF you are still single when he returns. .so he will keep sending you money!!!. . .you know you need the cash . . .don't you? grin grin grin
Re: My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend by Freiburger(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ Poster
If u add 3 yrs to your present age and u find out that u're still dey market then wait for him. otherwise, no, no comment yet.
Re: My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2010
What has age got to do with this?Since u guys were friends be4 he traveled , i think u shld accept to date him.I am very sure you know him very well as a friend be4 he traveled?And in ur heart do u think you can date him?Forget the fact that he is sending money already,he might have seen u as a wife material whn he was here and decided that he could rely on u.I know most guys there prefer to pick their women in Nigeria and since he doesnt have the opportunity to pick just any girl, he had decided to keep you.I know you are a younger lady,give the rship a trial.It may not even be up to 3yrs be4 he comes back.Always pray for his success and that God shld hasten everything he has gone to do.
Let him know you are here waiting for him as well.I know it takes the grace of God for distance rship to work out but all the same u r not too sure that if u keep looking for some1 here as well ,you will get married in that 3yrs time.
So be patient ,give him time to settle down.How is he living there: comfortable ,staying with some1 or on him own?And if u love him and you are sure he is good friend you can rely on,go for him and wait for him as well.
All the best.
Re: My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend by Stevogue(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2010
Tales by moonlight! How do they say it in A Knight's Tale, marry for love and money will come or marry for money and love will come. Its your choice cause am sure you saw this coming and still couldn't resist his pile a dough. Whatever we say here, I see you walking down the aisle with that guy. Chikena!
Re: My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend by Freiburger(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
But if the Guy was still back in 9ja and asked for a relationship u would have rejected him, na wey cash don dey flow now he come become Mr right.

(1) (Reply)

Must The Ladies Always Be @ The Receiving End? / Pastor And In The Right Place At The Wrong Time / Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.