Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,476 members, 7,897,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1360566 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fwaz: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Atimes they usually sent such messages when there is traffic...it seems everyone now is going for super priority because of course start date.jst exercise patience, you will get a response b4 the week runs out God's willing
Ola9292:
Hello house,I just submitted my application for super priority and I got a mail from them saying that my application is not straight forward and can be decided on under normal customer service time. What’s the meaning of this please as I need to travel this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DMainMan: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
UK TO INTRODUCE POINTS-BASED IMMIGRATION SYSTEM 'TO BE BROUGHT IN BY END OF 2020 SIMILAR TO AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION ROUTE

Check further information and how to plan to reach the eligible points here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5641999/uk-introduce-points-based-immigration-system

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oluwaseunsniper: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
dotdots:
I applied to a Uni in UK, a copy of my previous visa refusal was request. I no longer have a copy of my previous Uk refusal letter. please how do i go about get it from the UK embassy

If you still hold a copy of the refusal, fine. Send it to them, it makes the process of checking and validating faster. If not, give them the full details of the refusal. I won’t sweat about it if I don’t have a copy of the previous refusal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oluwaseunsniper: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cigbojugha:
Good day all.
Please is there anyone here who studied or is currently studying cyber security in the UK? Please I will like a first hand information of your experience. How relevant is the course in terms of employability.

Cyber security, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning! You can’t go wrong with any of those. I didn’t major in any of them btw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ekanem400: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Good evening, good people.
I have no silver nor gold to offer you guys for always keeping us abreast with the present state of the UK. May God Almighty continue to bless you guys!

Please, I want to ask, is there any of you who studied or is currently studying renewable energy?

How relevant is the course in terms of employability.?

Thanks for your kind response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cigbojugha: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
oluwaseunsniper:

Cyber security, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning! You can’t go wrong with any of those. I didn’t major in any of them btw.

Thanks a lot for your response. Can I please know where you majored because I was thinking cyber security as a course covers those other area/field you mentioned. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1stdami(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cigbojugha:

Thanks a lot for your response. Can I please know where you majored because I was thinking cyber security as a course covers those other area/field you mentioned. Thanks

Anything IT related is good bro. Cyber security is a very good field, provided you can put in the work required to learn the skills in cyber security like how to use Linux for ethical hacking, penetration testing and the likes you would be fine. Do you have your BSC. In computer science?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walexy5050(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please anyone, how long does it take to get ATAS Certificate?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DammyDurst(m): 1:46am On Jan 21, 2020
Hi, how about Mgt Information Systems and Database mgt?
oluwaseunsniper:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kayvine4u: 3:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Hi house,

I paid my tuition fee in full but my maintenance money is no more in the account. Should I be worried?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by reincarnation: 3:57am On Jan 21, 2020
Visa application - 7th January
Walk in interview - 9th January
Sent to DMC - 9th January
Received by DMC - 10th January
Collection mail - 17th January

Visa approved, Priority service, Ikeja VAC.
It's been God all through.

Anybody going to Leicester or in Leicester?

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 4:13am On Jan 21, 2020
kayvine4u:
Hi house,

I paid my tuition fee in full but my maintenance money is no more in the account. Should I be worried?
ur visa outcome will tell
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walesho(m): 4:23am On Jan 21, 2020
How many years given on tier 4 visa for someone, going for a 2year course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by NomzyJust(m): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2020
oluwaseunsniper:

Bro I'm trying to make a career change to ICT. What programs would you suggest please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by NomzyJust(m): 6:42am On Jan 21, 2020
1stdami:

Anything IT related is good bro. Cyber security is a very good field, provided you can put in the work required to learn the skills in cyber security like how to use Linux for ethical hacking, penetration testing and the likes you would be fine. Do you have your BSC. In computer science?

Hello bro. I don't have Bsc in Computer Science but wish to make a career change to ICT. What programs do you suggest I do? I have some certifications from Google.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 21, 2020
NomzyJust:

Hello bro. I don't have Bsc in Computer Science but wish to make a career change to ICT. What programs do you suggest I do? I have some certifications from Google.
Some schools accept people from other fields to come into any IT course but with relevant work experience in the field.
You can go to edX online or Udemy and start with Networking or Linux Os

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2020
Any December standard still awaiting visa?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fwaz: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2020
Still awaiting visa oo
Did biometric since 17th dec
What about you?
H0tbabe:
Any December standard still awaiting visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2020
Fwaz:
Still awaiting visa oo
What about you?
I did 30th, did u gt the delay mail and when
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 8:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Fwaz:
Still awaiting visa oo
What about you?
I think u should go to VAC to check, urs is due to be out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dami24(f): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Fwaz:
Still awaiting visa oo
What about you?

Have you tried tracking it or contacting them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fwaz: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2020
Got the not straight forward message on 9/01/2020 and I placed a call on ukvi twice
H0tbabe:
I did 30th, did u gt the delay mail and when
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fwaz: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2020
Yeah I do track it more than 10 times a day..still on Received by DMC
This long waiting is so stressing..
After calling them I was told a decision has been taken yet but they will escalate the process that's last week Friday.
I called again yesterday informing them that my course has started already and the lady said she will re-escalate it informing them abt the course start date
dami24:

Have you tried tracking it or contacting them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2020
Fwaz:
Got the not straight forward message on 9/01/2020 and I placed a call on ukvi twice
nawa oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2020
Fwaz:

Please can i get the Ukvi number
I did biometrics since 23rd
Got not straightforward mail on the 7th
Till now no response
And my school started 15th cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2020
Sandyheart:

I did biometrics since 23rd december
Got not straightforward mail on the 7th january
Till now no response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2020
Sandyheart:

I did biometrics since 23rd
Got not straightforward mail on the 7th
Till now no response

You applied so late ooo for a school resuming Jan 15th.
Was this standard or priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fwaz: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2020
Please house I got this message after contacting ukiv. What's your take and what do you think I should do

Regarding Visa Application: GWF054......
For - .......

Thank you for your enquiry.

We are continuing to work on your application which is currently awaiting an assessment. We are unable to provide any timescales as to when a decision will be made. However you will be contacted shortly in regards to the return of your passport.

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete our customer contact survey by visiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2020
Good morning friends.

Please what's the best option to make payments deposit.

Form A or fx transfer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Do u have the number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (646)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.