Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,810 members, 7,915,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:34 PM

Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo (22324 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Fear Of Arrest: Politicians Lobby CCB To Rectify Declaration Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Sveen: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
I hate buhari and APC with all my strength

Just that Nigerians are so gullible

No wonder they still live in adject poverty

Come to Australia and see world class politics

World class government

God bless Australia

God bless Niger Delta
Bro, you don't hate with strength, hatred is an emotion now.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by ExInferis(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
adelie:
let him sit down there in australia. Instead of you to ask God to bless naija u are praying for a country that is already blessed. When you die let them bury you there.

Why would they contaminate their soil with the carcass of an illegal immigrant? They'll either send the body back, or dump it at sea.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by demio007: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
if PMB will behave as GEJ, pls where is the CHANGE? he that didn't declare is better than he that declare falsely

3 Likes

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wailers food don don o
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by malikisah: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
If you shameless PDP showed that you are a fraction of what you are pretending to be now. Our nation will not be this ruined. Pls go and buy yourself some shame!

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by jcross19: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sveen:

http://www.punchng.com/news/present-your-assets-declaration-forms-pdp-tells-buhari-osinbajo/

Cc. Lalasticlala
70 percent of nigerians are fools, I mean core fools why on earth will a black man declare his assets for you? You people get sense? You are all mugus someone who have been denying all the promises he made will now declare his assets for you? Go and get sense nairalanders. Our prayer should be let him deliver that's all forget assets declarations both buhari and his government are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
I pity people trying to defend the indefensible...must Buhari lie about everything? This is pathetic?? If he could lie about his Assets, what else is he hiding?? And when did Garba Shehu become CCB to be blabbing about Dullamadu's assets? Has it been made public or just another hogwash like his WASC saga?? Defending Buhari is like boasting about a broken tooth...it will definitely disappoint you in a meat chewing competition

5 Likes

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by nobeku: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
I hate buhari and APC with my body and soul

World class government

God bless Australia

God bless Niger Delta
I HATE YOUR GUTTER WITH MY WHOLE BEING!
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by efilefun(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
So APC and buhari had been ruling Nigeria since ba Your stupidity got no boundary
Gejpresident:

World class government

God bless Australia

God bless Niger Delta
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by dougivilla(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
teadrake:

What is this one saying?You'll rather have the President present you with the evidence himself. Your ignorance is infectious and pathetic
I am saying the losses are too much.

He can't find his certificate

He can't find his assets declaration form

He can't find his campaign promises

and recently He can't find his land in portharcourt.

Maybe we need a a mountain of fire deliverance pastor to help him restore his sanity, with some flames of fire!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by yusufobinna1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

World class government

God bless Australia

God bless Niger Delta
mr man, I can see that stupidity is your middle name.please face ur australia and let's face our naija.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

World class government

God bless Australia

God bless Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
homerac7:
This is silly!

Did GEJ tender any ? By the way, isn't GEJ supposed to also declare his asset at close of his tenure too as demanded by the law? When are they going to talk about that or is that not much more time bound that this their rabble rousing ?

Still begging the issue. GEJ never promised to declare his assets publicly. Buhari without being prodded promised to declare assets publicly. Unfortuantely, has failed to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Rizstar: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
yeah

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Otunbatrafford: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

World class government

God bless Australia

God bless Niger Delta
Remain in Australia and don't meddle in the domestic affairs of Nigeria. You hate Buhari, why won't you dislike him, after all he defeated your clueless brother who tried all he could to win second term. Useless bunch of criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

Live and Rot in another man's land.If Australia was governed by the way your kins man ruled Nigeria you will not want to go there.We are on the match to greatness again.

World class government

God bless Australia

God bless Niger Delta
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by babafirst(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Feeding bottle PDP.When Baba told you people to be patient for CCB to conclude verification you refused now he has gone ahead to declare his assets before the final verification and you people are asking for the form lol.PDP and thumb sucking wailers wake up!

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Otunbatrafford:

Remain in Australia and don't meddle in the domestic affairs of Nigeria. You hate Buhari, why won't you dislike him, after all he defeated your clueless brother who tried all he could to win second term. Useless bunch of criminals.
no wonder ur state don't have oil
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by 989900: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Metuh does not seem to get the fundamental purpose of 'declaration of assets'.

BTW, GEJ will now have to declare his after completing his tenure.

We are waiting . . .
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by matkeyz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wen shuld I declair my own properties too grin grin

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

Live and Rot in another man's land.If Australia was governed by the way your kins man ruled Nigeria you will not want to go there.We are on the match to greatness again.

World class government

God bless Australia

God bless Niger Delta
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Jullyman: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
PDP is A wounded lion nursing its wound of defeat!
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by tinsel: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Something is wrong with PDP and this there opposition thing.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by babafirst(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Forwetinnah post=37672564]I pity people trying to defend the indefensible...must Buhari lie about everything? This is pathetic?? If he could lie about his Assets, what else is he hiding?? And when did Garba Shehu become CCB to be blabbing about Dullamadu's assets? Has it been made public or just another hogwash like his WASC saga?? Defending Buhari is like boasting about a broken tooth...it will definitely disappoint you in a meat chewing competition[/quote When Baba told you people to be patient for CCB to conclude verification you refused now he has gone ahead to declare his assets before the final verification and you people are asking for the form lol.Excuses excuses excuses.PDP suddenly mentioned 'assets form' and 'everybody' is echoing it.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by tinsel: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Something is wrong with PDP and this there opposition thing. They are making a mockery of themselves

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by okezed: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
With the level of denial in APC, it's almost impossible to believe them this days without documents. If they can deny all the campaign promises they made to Nigerians, what will they not deny? we need evidence to hold him accountable in the future when PMB will say that he is not the one that said it. For people who are asking PDP why they did not declare during their regime. If PMB decides not to declare, no problem than playing with our intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by godwin120alex: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
He raised some valid points here. Note GEJ never said he was going to declare his asset but PMB said so and that's why he was voted in.So I see no reason anybody shd compare d two ie GEJ and PMB

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by mideactive: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

World class government

God bless Australia

U'l always remain white men's slave,bastard son of a thousand father..

God bless Niger Delta
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by MahatmaGhandi: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
At the risk of sounding like a wailer one must point out that this declaration of asset is like preparing a credit appraisal report without including the financial analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by mideactive: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

World class government

God bless Australia

White mens bitch,bastard son of a thousand father

U'l always remain white men's slave,bastard son of a thousand father..

God bless Niger Delta
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by shizzy7(f): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
PDP now has spiritual problems
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by dedugbaa(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Very good,PDP should Put APC on its toes,it will only benefit all Nigerians,as this will make Baba and his team perform better,I only wish ambode,wike,amosun, and others should follow the wonderful example of our beloved President.Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal / Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter / Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.