Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo (22261 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Fear Of Arrest: Politicians Lobby CCB To Rectify Declaration Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by holadguy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
how are so sure?

Go and ask musa yaradua
hmmmmmmmm, if you wish him the best you shall be with the best and if you wish him the opposite samething go happen.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by martineverest(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Keep on washing plates and polishing shoes in australia...illegal immigrant
Gejpresident:
I hate buhari and APC with my body and soul

Just that Nigerians are so gullible

No wonder they still live in adject poverty

Come to Australia and see world class politics

World class government

God bless Australia

God bless Niger Delta
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Excellentmind: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jaymaxxy:
Now the wailing continues

And the lying continues
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Rotimi47: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
PDP don't even know how to play opposition, they should please beg Lai Muhammed to decamp or they sign a contract with me and pledge never to ever go the way of looting Nigeria tax payers money again. grin
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by chichriso: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2015

CHIchriso SAid::::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sveen:

http://www.punchng.com/news/present-your-assets-declaration-forms-pdp-tells-buhari-osinbajo/

Cc. Lalasticlala

Problem about wailers is dat dey will always wail even wen ther is noting to wail about
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mehn PDP playing opposition party very well. Am loving dis
Proud to be in the party wailing for a better Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by front247: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
It is only the foolish and the gullible that accept that they declare all thier assets. Who even cares. I just dey enjoy constant electricity now

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by jogojogo: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
dougivilla:
As usual.

Where is your certificate? --- Go as the military

Where your campaign promises?-- Ask APC because I promised to do nothing.

Where is your asset declaration form? -- Ask CCB

Where is the list of corrupt Nigerians?-- Ask Obama

Where are your own promises? -- Ask Jonathan, he emptied the treasury.

What a people! What a party!! What kinda followers!!!

You are trying so hard to make a bit of sense yet without success.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by rukkyland(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

World class government

God bless Australia

God bless Niger Delta
you dey craze.. your hatred will kill you like cancer
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by naija2dabone(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
For those who have the details:

1. What is his net worth?

2. What is his total liabilities?

3. Was his assets held in his wife name stated

4. Was his wife the £10m 'inauguration wrist watch' included?

5. How did the 150 presidential cows suddently increased to 227 cows?

6. How did "I have only 1 million in my bank accounts" now grow to 30 million

7. A 'land somewhere' in PH? like seriously he doesnt know where the land is?

8. Was Union bank that gave him the N27 Million loan for APC nomination form as he claimed then?

9. Mud houses? Pictures pls

10. Cars as gift....ok from who? Amaechi? Fashola? Tinubu? or .....

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by tuniski: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
mmafhew:
Anytin apc do. Pdp will neva agree.. Agents of d devil
that is constructive criticism not the destructive one done by APC. In fact, they not suppose to agree on most things but, on policies give alternatives. That is d beauty of democracy.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Joevics(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
dougivilla:
I am saying the losses are too much.

He can't find his certificate

He can't find his assets declaration form

He can't find his campaign promises

and recently He can't find his land in portharcourt.

Maybe we need a a mountain of fire deliverance pastor to help him restore his sanity, with some flames of fire!!
lol, not to mention not finding west germany.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Kazrem(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wetin PDP no go talk? Politically Displaced Persons (PDP)

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Ikiriye(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
mmafhew:
Anytin apc do. Pdp will neva agree.. Agents of d devil

When apc was opposition did they agree with pdp when they do the rights.always go back to history before you post bro.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Ikiriye(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
babafirst:
The time wey the honest Baba neva declare the assets una dey complain now the Baba don declare assets una no wan let us rest with stori stori of first lady wearing expensive watch,150 cows becoming 270 cows etc.Now this stupid new one of 'form',na ontop ogogoro una think say d baba declare assets?Una no dey shame.People like Diezanni are living fat on your stolen wealth una dey support am.Make una look for another excuse to nail this Baba because if you continue to use integrity the man is innocent.Infact I am dashing the Baba one extra cow to increase his stock to 271.

He will be nailed because he lies a lot.did he not say public declaration of his assets.I guess you were sleeping when he made that speech.kindly go back and check history before you post

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Ikiriye(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ikology:
What APC supporters have failed understand is GEJ era is gone!!!
PMB promised to declare his assets public!!!
So why calling GEJ
PMB cannot be trusted kpomkwem.

Don't mind them bro.pdp has failed and they should learn to put failure behind and tackle the current president so he doesn't take us for granted.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by kadree(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lai Muhammed wia are thou? Just 3 lines of ur "says" will make my evening a near perfect one.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Ikiriye(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
jcross19:
70 percent of nigerians are fools, I mean core fools why on earth net will a black man declare his assets for you? You people get sense? You are all mugus someone who have been denying all the promises he made will now declare his assets for you? Go and get sense nairalanders. Our prayer should be let him deliver that's all forget assets declarations both buhari and his government are criminals.

True talk bro
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by mikaael(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

World class government

God bless Australia

God bless Niger Delta

'Adject' indeed...smh
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Kenobus: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
As far as I am concerned; Buhari
hasn't declared his assets publicly! This will continue to
haunt him. Shehu Garba the SSA to Buhari said the working of
the Nigerian Refineries credit should go to Nigerians
because he can't associate that with Buhari(emphasis mine).
They intentionally removed the Asokoro House and reduced his
account balance and said that CCB is still doing
verification. They are fooling themselves! Channels asked a
question that if CCB would take this long to verify the
assets of just two individuals, that means it would take
forever to verify the assets of Governors! Shehu Garba was
dumbed! Amusing! Meanwhile CCB had announced earlier that it
has concluded the verification. The presidency bereft of
what to do had said that Buhari never made any promise to
declare his assets publicly! Nawao!

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by mikaael(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
princechurchill:
hahahaahahahahah the funniest part is the rapid mulltiplication of his cows are they undergoing spiritual metamorphosis

Lol...u are in d spirit joor...I was wondering too

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by engrlarex(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
well to start with i'l advise Thief Olisa Metuh to take the offer ever constructive lai mohammed gave him to have a crash course about how opposition is being played in nigeria, coz this is an embarrassment to the brainy when GEJ cudnt declare a penny as asset.. a government that was campaigning with a slogan that Stealing is not corruption, Infact Olisa Metuh must be high on Oshodi Oke weed.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by nex(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abeg, release it to who now? These people are seriously making me very ashamed of myself.
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Ikiriye(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:
For those who have the details:

1. What is his net worth?

2. What is his total liabilities?

3. Was his assets held in his wife name stated

4. Was his wife the £10m 'inauguration wrist watch' included?

5. How did the 150 presidential cows suddently increased to 227 cows?

6. How did "I have only 1 million in my bank accounts" now grow to 30 million

7. A 'land somewhere' in PH? like seriously he doesnt know where the land is?

8. Was Union bank that gave him the N27 Million loan for APC nomination form as he claimed then?

9. Mud houses? Pictures pls

10. Cars as gift....ok from who? Amaechi? Fashola? Tinubu? or .....

Amaehi gave him the lands at ubima and he does not know the location.

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
mikaael:

'Adject' indeed...smh
mumu check again
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by agabaI23(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . .the PDP is truly a drowning party, what are they barking about here? . . . . . . . . . .a party whose leader's response to asset declaration was "I don't give a damn" is now making demands? grin grin . . . . . . . .abeg, tell me something else grin grin
It is better to say I do not give a damn than to promise you will declare your asset before election and turn back after being elected to play maradona. It is insincerity and deception of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Akon419(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
PDP is right to ask for the form for proper documentation . Since APC is now synanimous to lies and denial , is good for all Nigerians including me to hold copy of that document
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
realone2012:
After presenting the forms, they will ask for the pen they used to fill the form, after presenting that too, they will ask for chairs and tables they sat on whilst filling the form and the wailing goes on and on........
Please, we need better opposition party, PDP has completely lost it. Next pls!!
The fact that u guys are irritated by PDP is a testament to fact they are really opposing. when he said he will declare Hus asset publicly, I was expecting some like what yaradua and fayemi did. detail of what he own and their worth.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
May God guide our leaders!
Need anything at all from Jumia? Contact me!
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
May God guide our leaders!
Need anything at all from Jumia? Contact me!
Re: Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo by hola106(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dieing party very useless set off people .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest House Of Rep. Member In The History Of Nigeria At 34yrs / Attacks Not Xenophobic, 89 Nigerians Killed Since 2017 - South Africa / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.