Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,780 members, 7,912,179 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain (34118 Views)

Enugu Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by Realrex(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
knostbrown01:
Are they not collecting Federal Allowance?,Smh Anyone that puts his/her hope in Politicians is on her OWN because they aren't interested in us but are 100% motivated by self interest.

Who is LadyF ?
direct ahead of you, just tilt ur eyes upwards you'll see her.
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by shegzyblaq(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
hmm

At her signature tho"""

What are u feeling like a celeb or What or is it pple recognise u wella with FTC choi abeg be matured and be a gentle lady!!!
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by BY1434(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Igbo and their eastern Zoo

Instead of thhem holding their politifians responsible for their worst state,its PMB they want to kill with their useless tirade

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Editor1:
Op..dis is a big lie!

I know this River...its River Onitsha. The only difference between it and River Benue is dat it passes through many streets!

Hahahahaha
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sometimes i wonder if we all are citizens of this country...how can we have a government and we live with such disaster almost everyday...
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by basilo101: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lagos

2 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by basilo101: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by basilo101: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
BY1434:
Igbo and their eastern Zoo

Instead of thhem holding their politifians responsible for their worst state,its PMB they want to kill with their useless tirade
Are u not following my pics or wat? yorubas like living in denial
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by knostbrown01(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bollinger:

Exposure matters. What you should have said was "aren't the people of Onitsha paying taxes?" oh wait; Nigerians hardly ever pay taxes and everyone is ok with it. You all wonder why the west is so much better. well, they take the issue of taxation very seriously because it is what is used for developmental projects and maintenance. The government expects every able bodied person to pay their taxes and the people expects that their taxes are used judiciously. Nigerians expect change but don't want to change their mentality. Good luck with that.

'west pay tax because citizen could see what they are doing with it.....i av work with tax agency and is most difficult thing to pay in Nigeria, dos west that you r saying had a specific and consistent tax amount but here in Nigeria, Government tax you unnecessarily, a nursery school paid #30k in a year and Government increased it to 350k without any explanation. Ppl will resist it and apart, what are dey using the one collected for?.....is it not dis Government that couldn't pay salary despite allocations and IGR?

Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by deuce7(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ebner70 which area of onitsha is that so the people responsible will be notified.
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by basilo101: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by skelewu404(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my....what is the governor doing. This na swimming things o shocked

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
must u comment on every topic
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by ebner70(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
deuce7:
Ebner70 which area of onitsha is that so the people responsible will be notified.
Modebe avenue
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by basilo101: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2015

Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by Bollinger(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
knostbrown01:

'west pay tax because citizen could see what they are doing with it.....i av work with tax agency and is most difficult thing to pay in Nigeria, dos west that you r saying had a specific and consistent tax amount but here in Nigeria, Government tax you unnecessarily, a nursery school paid #30k in a year and Government increased it to 350k without any explanation. Ppl will resist it and apart, what are dey using the one collected for?.....is it not dis Government that couldn't pay salary despite allocations and IGR?

which is exactly my point. The citizens don't understand the benefits of taxation or why they have to pay it, and the government don't know how to utilize the one's the've collected. It's all about the mentality of the country as a whole. It's completely phucked up.
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by Bollinger(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
skelewu404:
must u comment on every topic

I am seriously wondering about that as well. I am picturing lady f as a 16 year old with no parental supervision with access to a computer and broadband/internet service. I bet you she masturbates like crazy. Too much time on her hands.
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by Yeske2(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Is this peculiar to Onitsha? Una no dey tire sef

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by amodaade: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abagworo:

"Pathing" not "parting"
Parting is correct. Check the dictionary
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by mavinc4u(f): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is unbelievable. Op, which part of Onitsha is this?
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by princebaby(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol this one is small one nah! This rain fall kill six boys 2day in my face! Rip to them
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by deuce7(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
ebner70:

Modebe avenue
Alright...will get it across
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by Lordnewton1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Holy ass!! shocked
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by Ayatullah(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
IT'S SWIMMING TIME!
The best way Onitsha people can counter this flood is to troop out and swim. They should not mind the colour of the flood water or the smell.

Yes you can!
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
this is serious, they would have to start using canoe...
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by Ayatullah(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kelklein:
dear Lawd!

Minus you plus 100 for APC........... cool
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by chidextec: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Willie is working grin grin grin
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by mightyokwy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
scholes0:
Land of the rising flood...
We love and cherish.

Beloved red mud homeland,
We must defend our erosion embankments
Or they shall crumble!

angry
Madness. Who let u out of ur cage

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by loloone: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chai! So bad
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by chrisantus52(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eh, it too bad the government should try and do smtin ooo..
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by LOZENGE(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
ebner70:
Followup to my initial post. This street needs a good team of civil engineers
Wch part of onitsha is this . This is too bad
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by Richal20(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
brainpulse:
After 100 days of their governor he could only provide swiming pool in the street grin. And the brown roofs. Biafra land, flowing with tea and sugar.

that's why we will have our biafra and restructure it by our self but remember what This igbos are capable of doing during the civil war that's Nigeria govt and America is scared of..... And onitsha is bein surrounded with water okkkk
Re: A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain by superstar1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
No wonder, they keep running away from the cursed land of dawning sun, on a daily basis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie / EFCC: We Did Not Advise Mompha On Hushhpuppi / Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.