Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

A Real Agent For Sugar Mummy Or Daddy Call Mr Anderson 008142873384 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Real Agent For Sugar Mummy Or Daddy Call Mr Anderson 008142873384 (373 Views)

Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / Do You Need A Sugar Mummy Or Daddy ????? / Looking For A Suger Mummy Or Daddy Call Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Real Agent For Sugar Mummy Or Daddy Call Mr Anderson 008142873384 by mark111david: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
A MUST READ TESTIMONY SAY NO TO AGENT OF SUGAR MUMMY LET PUT AN END TO DOES FRODULENT AGENT HELLO FRIENDs I GO BY THE NAME lawrence PRESENTLY LEAVING IN Abuja........ I want to use this medium to thank and appreciate MR ANDERSON for a successful job well don by connecting me to a rich and wealthy famous woman who happen to become my sugar mummy I never though there are still true and reliable agent who can connect me because have been dupe times without number by different agent who claims to be an agent of sugar mummy and daddy hookup sum of them even claim to be MR ANDERSON. PLEASE NOTE IF THE ACCOUNT DETAIL DOES NOT BEAR Anderson, DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY OR AIRTIME TO ANYBODY CLAIMING TO BE But the true one and only MR ANDERSON I KNOW known did a marvelous job even beyond my expectations doe I spent little money but I never regretted because I got what I was looking for and right now am with her doe she payed me for the first night and she has been the one taking good care of me. Am so so happy and glad of having her and am proud of her GOD bless the day I knew MR ANDERSON and GOD bless you all for reading my message If you want to contact him or you are doubt my testimony den contact the one and only MR ANDERSON ON 08142873384 whatsapp him via the same number Please be wear of fraud stars (419) because many of them claim to be MR ANDERSON MR ANDERSON I know uses only one phone number Which is 08142873384 I wish you success in all what you are doing big tanks to MR ANDERSON and I will continue to testified your good work

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Apply Here / Welcome To Nigeria / Cool Parenting; Can You Get Your Teenage Daughter Birth Control Pills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.