Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? (35648 Views)

(PHOTOS): How Urine And Socks Could Be Used To Power Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by slenjaman(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tydies:
Like seriously do people still 2go?
some people still does, in fact when I downloaded it on my phone recently to check if people still use it, I was so surprised.

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by player007(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Deleted mine not quite long ago. Its become really Boring.
And kids have taken over the platform
I used to prefer the 1.1 verso of it. With that you can add anyone around the world without the use of mobile number.
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by NinaArsenal(f): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
I don't do it, I have upgrade
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by madridguy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
What part of the States are you ?

DashMeYansh:
In the states our 2go is KIK. Never used it. I wasn't in naija when it blew.....but it has American server
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by darnley16(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Hehehe they know themselves

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
you are sooo loosing your touch

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Rick9(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Good old days of 2go chaaaiiii, I missed those old friends then, I was 17 when I joined 2go in 2011 when I bought my Nokia5300 then I used Nokia 2700C then finally Nokia X2, it was when I switched to Blackberry in late 2013 that I got tired of 2go and by the way most of my friends were no longer coming online because WhatsApp was gaining grounds then and facebook introduce live chat until Android came and crippled 2go totally many people dumped their Nokia Phones. I still miss 2go and I log in once in a while but it aint what it used to be anymore

2 Likes

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Naff24(f): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Days of 2go grin grin I worked so hard to become a master grin

The developers refused to grow with the time and they were left behind !!
if only u are a developer/programmer will u knw what it takes to develop an app not to talk of chatting apps... Whatsapp and Facebook u see today has gone through a lot b4 they achieve that height. Well, to my believe... The return of 2go is gonna be talk of the world when it reach apple store and Google play store.
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Frenzydili(f): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmmm@ 2go memories.some found love thru 2go.feels just like yesterday
kiss kiss
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by sphinx54: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
I never used 2go.

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Naff24:
if only u are a developer/programmer will u knw what it takes to develop an app not to talk of chatting apps... Whatsapp and Facebook u see today has gone through a lot b4 they achieve that height. Well, to my believe... The return of 2go is gonna be talk of the world when it reach apple store and Google play store.
isn't it on play store already? Forget it 2go has lost touch with reality
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by YurFatHer: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
If they had been upgrading 2go till date, 2go will still be popular just like nairaland.com
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by pweetybhy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yippe.. the love for 2go then was crazy
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Decided to try 2go again..at least they've made lots of improvements.... and added extra stars...
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by HomoSapiien: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
3go grin
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by FredMeister(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Days of 2go grin grin I worked so hard to become a master grin

The developers refused to grow with the time and they were left behind !!
I go login, put am for away b4 I enter master....
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by kenoz(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by jossiwan(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
DashMeYansh:
In the states our 2go is KIK. Never used it. I wasn't in naija when it blew.....but it has American server

So?
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Down south in the desert plains of longhorn Texas cool
madridguy:
What part of the States are you ?

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by madridguy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Very good. Since you stay in Houston can you locate W. Bush for me ? Lol

DashMeYansh:
Down south in the desert plains of longhorn Texas cool
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
I never did the 2go thing...
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
oga I dey gently for my campus at Austin. Bush no dey like Black person angry
madridguy:
Very good. Since you stay in Houston can you locate W. Bush for me ? Lol

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by madridguy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Okay bro.

DashMeYansh:
oga I dey gently for my campus at Austin. Bush no dey like Black person angry
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sooooooooooooop
jossiwan:

So?
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Nicepoker(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
exhibition:
sorry!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
yes I need dollars from them.
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Omeny: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Done away with 2go yrs ago!
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
The lady I was pretty close to getting married to came from 2go... u can find true friendship /love on any platform and u can also meet the reverse too.

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
it wasnt eazy for me gettin to master grin

gone r d days sha
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by MadCow1: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I don't think I'm ready to go back to Egypt yet grin grin

Epic.. grin
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by keandre: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
2go was fun then, I was a reg of teens1 room
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by captianfreeman(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I don't think I'm ready to go back to Egypt yet grin grin
Hallelujah. You must be a born again brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deactivate MTN Music Plus In My Phone / Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans / 26 Facts You Never Knew About Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.