Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,293 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? (35661 Views)

(PHOTOS): How Urine And Socks Could Be Used To Power Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by dave2meek(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
I really spent time on 2go chasing star...
I entered ultimate 2go became boring to me now I've forgotten my password and I can't dash mtn 30naira.
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Waspy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Facebook is gradually going down this same road undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided IMHO

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by speak2femz: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mtn chop my 30 like kilode! made good friends from 2go back then. I was addicted

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by damiloladuke: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
sphinx54:
Is it by force
na by force oooo
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by oyoyome: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
May 2go go sleep,there time don pass...
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by 1vid(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
2go is the best social network... Ping me for reasons... 28a4cd62
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by slenjaman(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
But another thing that I observed is that the 2go stars is what crunch the platform. After working hard to get the highest start, you lose interest logging in again afterwards.
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by slenjaman(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Waspy:
Facebook is gradually going down this same road undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided IMHO
why do you think or say so
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by deebrain(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmm

Like seriously, I don't know what quieted 2go. The evolution of Whatsapp and the likes maybe...

I still check my 2go but mostly on monthly basis.

To me, 2go should be boss. Lets blame either their packaging or Jazz or both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by mikron(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Days of 2go grin grin I worked so hard to become a master grin

The developers refused to grow with the time and they were left behind !!
u stopped at masters? i worked hard to attain ultimate before i stopped
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by iamtewwy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
keandre:
2go was fun then, I was a reg of teens1 room
yea same! my room name is TEWWY-G
i remember the likes of
sarah oyiza
boyloaf
donswagagaga
sasha
walter
forgoten many
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by keandre: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
iamtewwy:

yea same! my room name is TEWWY-G
i remember the likes of
sarah oyiza
boyloaf
donswagagaga
sasha
walter
forgoten many

lol,so na u be dat tewwy g, yeah o, uZor10go, miss haram, josh/frosbite,joel,isotopes spamming baba
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
After 3 months I deleted the rubbish of an app
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by Osisie(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Likewise, someday Nairaland too would be history.
Even facebook doesn't pull as much weight as it did b4.

Anyone remembers Myspace? Hi5? Eskimi?

In other news....I met my current girlfriend on 2go way back in 2011. And the thing is looking serious. We seem to be heading for the altar. cheesy
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by bummyla(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by ameynuJR(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
2go was my favourite chat app then. I can still remember some of my friends those we met thru it. I never find love coz I wasn't ready for that then. Let me say I chat hard to be the "2go King" in my hood, When I reached ULTIMATE it becomes boredom and I quit. Buh just recently something I download it again they upgrade to version 6.1.2 with more features and stars With all that I don't think 2go will still reign even if they're going to pay users. Or what do you think
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by riczy(m): 6:34am On Sep 07, 2015
Wat is d dude tryn to say,cox i saw nothing!!!
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by queentasties(f): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I don't think I'm ready to go back to Egypt yet grin grin
Lafsssss. abi o
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by queentasties(f): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Gombs:
See how life can be?

There was a time it hurt so bad that someone removed you from their 2go chat list.

There was a time we were competing on who's star would be in higher levels..

Burn N30 to recover your password.. (mtn use me hammer sha)
... Etc

Now, most of have jobs and are married, and 2go looks crappier than ever... Still have friends that are still on it. grin

One day, it'd all fade, and time will sieze... Jesus would be back by then.

Happy Sunday y'all.

confirm
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by queentasties(f): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2015
Rick9:
Good old days of 2go chaaaiiii, I missed those old friends then, I was 17 when I joined 2go in 2011 when I bought my Nokia5300 then I used Nokia 2700C then finally Nokia X2, it was when I switched to Blackberry in late 2013 that I got tired of 2go and by the way most of my friends were no longer coming online because WhatsApp was gaining grounds then and facebook introduce live chat until Android came and crippled 2go totally many people dumped their Nokia Phones. I still miss 2go and I log in once in a while but it aint what it used to be anymore

smh
Re: Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? by iamtewwy(m): 4:54am On Sep 09, 2015
keandre:

lol,so na u be dat tewwy g, yeah o, uZor10go, miss haram, josh/frosbite,joel,isotopes spamming baba
correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Investigate Truecaller For Breaching Privacy Rights Of Nigerians / 26 Facts You Never Knew About Twitter / Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.