Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo (1148 Views)

Happening Now: Osinbajo, Governors, Ministers Meeting In Aso Rock / Apc Denies Conducting Mid-term Poll To Assess Buhari’s Performance / Nigerians Assess Buhari's First Year In Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by alakaloko(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has said it is illogical to assess the policy direction of President Muhammadu Buhari in just a few days in office. He expressed optimism that with the path that the President had taken, he would meet the expectations of Nigerians. Osinbajo said this at the 33rd Holy Ghost Convention of The Sword of the Spirit Ministries, Ibadan on Sunday, where the General Overseer, Bishop Wale Oke ministered. While acknowledging that winning the election was only a step among many, Osinbajo said a lot had to be done to bring the desired change Nigerians voted for. He added, “I think that the nation has high expectations and I know that things are just getting better by the day. I believe that by the grace of God, all of those expectations and beyond will be met. So, we are looking forward to more exciting times and great things for this nation. “We can’t talk about a policy direction in one year but am sure you heard the President’s speech on the economy and what to expect in the next few days. I hope we all heard what we’ve said about the economy especially what we intend to do in the area of agriculture, infrastructure, power, roads; so much has to be done. A lot of work to be done in the next few months, so we will see a lot.” He recalled that when he was nominated as Buhari’s running mate, a lot of issues were brought up about religion and ethnicity, noting that several men of God were eager to hear from him why he accepted to run. Osinbajo stated, “A meeting of men of God was called by Bishop Oke and they wanted to understand why it was that I was running for office and they wanted to ask questions about the threat of Islamisation. They needed answers. “After I answered the questions, they began to support the effort. They decided that they have heard enough and they were convinced that what the Lord was about to do was something that will make a difference in this country. “I am happy they have not been disappointed. God fulfilled the promise and we won the election. “Winning an election and being the Vice President is nothing. The most important thing is that God has said that we must be the light of the world. All the accolades and prestige of my office cannot compare with the duty that God has given us to be true disciples. “I pray that God will help me and the President to truly do the work. With the prayers of Nigerians, we will see a change, prosperity and all of us will enjoy this nation.”
SOURCE:::www.punchng.com/news/you-cant-assess-buhari-now-osinbajo/
Re: You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by HungerBAD: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
True.

I say lets give him 3 and half Years, and then we can authoritatively form an opinion. It took us Six Years of Jonathan, to get a clearer picture of how Clueless he was, so these mischievous wailers online, shouting for accountability in 3 Months, can revoke their Nigeria Citizenship and move to Burundi.

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sai Baba grin.
Sai scam.
Sai I love to travel.
Sai I am a scam.
Sai Nigeria will be islamised.
Sai my asset declaration is fake.
Sai Ghananians doesn't know I'm a tyrant grin
Sai I have just 1million naira.
Sai I can't do with cows. That's why I think like a cow
Sai I love propaganda.
Sai my party knows how to cover me up.
Sai I don't care about what Nigerians say about me.
Sai I'll deliver Nigeria when I'm 77years grin
Sai grin tongue

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by permsec: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
When can we categoricaly acess ur performance then?
Mtcheeeeeeew! what a tourist
Re: You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by WailingWailer00(m): 12:46am On Sep 07, 2015
House boy, keep quiet joor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by Aufbauh(m): 1:17am On Sep 07, 2015
My able VP please don't disturb yourself about those noises from the pharasses and Sadduseas aka wailing wailers. They have been giving to a reprobate mind that they can't see anything good about this present administration, even when they see they can not comprehend it. They have eyes but can't see, they have ears but they can't hear. They are used to illusions occasioned by their taskmaster (PDP) perpetual deceit and impunity. One thing i am sure of is that their pervading mentality of i can't wait for Buhari to fail can only lead them to golgotha.
Re: You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by tunwumi: 6:00am On Sep 07, 2015
Wailers are expected to this and that please stay focus. We can't afford another Jonathan. Thanks
Re: You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by omowolewa: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2015
Its true
We would start the assessment, when he start to work, for now he is on cleansing assignment.
Re: You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by otukpo(f): 6:14am On Sep 07, 2015
For thoae that giving him passmark, even his vp thinks otherwiae

As for this 100 days, he performed below average. Maybe in the months and years to come, he will do better. Saying real dividends of good governance not media achievements.
Re: You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2015
I just dey feel this Osinbajo guy. Sharp Lagos dude. As dem say Sambo was inactive, Osi Baba just dey waka up and down, attending church programs and Ivan lectures. Enjoying his life all over the country. No governance pressure At all.
Re: You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by EastLebanon(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Why?,he said he will crush bh within 2weeks,he failed and we held him responsible,tinubu came to defend him by saying he is on honey moon that it will last for 100days.
He said he will be paying umemployed youth #5000 every month,he failed,adesina came to his defence with fullness of time.
He said he will be feeding primary school pupils with a meal per day,he failed,lai mohammed denied it.
He said he will stabilise global oil price,he failed,he denied it.
Apc aren't u guys tired of excuses,propaganda,lies and scam?,anyway,i only pity the gullibles.
Re: You Can’t Assess Buhari Now – Osinbajo by lincolnj88: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2015
grin osunbade we are free to assess our leader performance month in month out so that we can offer constructive criticism and also proffer recommendations........
I am still enjoying your last week joke that feeding of primary school pupil will create 1.14 million jobs and also it will have multiplier effect on our economy ....
Over to the chief economist in nairaland ngenefool, how can feeding of pupil which is a recurrent expenditure have multiplier effect rather than capital expenditure

(1) (Reply)

Kanu And The Hausa Boy; Mastercard Advert That Would Make You Cry Too (Video) / APC Blasts Buhari Over Bukola Saraki / Tribunal Judgement: Trouble In Amosun,isiaka Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.