Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,089 members, 7,973,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:53 PM

Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo (42060 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / President Buhari's Best Appointment So Far? / Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by bigerboy200: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Ugomba:
This issue has been overdiscussed na, Yes HE IS IGBO..
He be Onicha Ugbo man in Aniocha north, while am from Aniocha south, na the same axis. An intelligent technorat is the man.. Dr Ibe will be our first governor in Anioma State when it comes.
Itz gud to dream..but truth be told, some dreams are just meaningless and worthless,unrealistic and deceptive.. what is anioma state again?? The 36 states already created are finding it difficult to survive yet u want more states..i taya for Nigerians sha...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2015
RickyTan:

No he is Kanuri from Borno state and his kids are not named Uche but Shekarau.
so thats all you could see. Political poor eye sight.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2015
expee06:

Who sell you Mangu weed this early morning?
Na your papa
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by RickyTan: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Reski:
Who is jealous of igbo's? You see thats your major problem. You guys think you are better than everyone. Today its Igbo vs Hausa tommorow its Igbo vs Yoruba, next tommorow its Igbo vs Niger delta. Have you ever wondered why it seems like everybody is against you guys? The answer is not farfetched its your racist self center greedy ideology that makes you beleive you are better than everyone. Even your so called educated intellectuals are not left out from this arcade ideology.

Leave Hausa out of this. Igbo voted for Jonathan and that is their choice. What is Igbo vs Niger Deltan? Igbos are plenty in the Niger Delta. So what is your point there.

You sir are a slowpoke for that previous write up. Your malicious intent against Igbos of Nigeria is obvious. Tomorrow when your type sees them on the street you will smile at them. Useless back stabber. You will not end well.

Again continue the Yoruba attacks against Igbo and the Igbo attacks against Yoruba and like I said the winner is the North. Simple

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by wiseoneking: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Maybe he's a yellowbar man fathered by awusa Fulani grin grin grin grin
could this be possible, i heard quite a lot of them not just in kwara but oyo and co do have fulani blood. Whaoo!
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by jaymichael(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Maybe he's a yellowbar man fathered by awusa Fulani grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha! You sabi them language well well. Proudly SW

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2015
After the visit of IDP

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2015
RickyTan:

Leave Hausa out of this. Igbo voted for Jonathan and that is their choice. What is Igbo vs Niger Deltan? Igbos are plenty in the Niger Delta. So what is your point there.

You sir are a slowpoke for that previous write up. Your malicious intent against Igbos of Nigeria is obvious. Tomorrow when your type sees them on the street you will smile at them. Useless back stabber. You will not end well.

Again continue the Yoruba attacks against Igbo and the Igbo attacks against Yoruba and like I said the winner is the North. Simple
What is your grudge with the north. Keeping hurting about Nigeria will move on without you folks. I rest my case.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2015
From his utterances, Keyamo is a clear hypocrite.

victorels:
This is funny. You believe that on appointment is superior to another yet you are bold to say that IGBOs has got a juicy position at NNPC. This guys career politically is finished.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by obailala(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2015
Kingspin:
So why the seat of the president or governor more source after. If the positions are d same. Logic and fact are nt the same. The North will also complain if they had 7 positions so far. 'Imagine it'
Something you need to understand, with the kind of rabid hate the south east showered towards buhari, it is only a foolish leader that would appoint people he doesnt trust into his inner circle. Oh yes, so far buhari has mainly appointed his inner circles. You can imagine people complaining of him appointing northerners as his personal ADC or chief security officer or even chief of staff or SGF and I wonder if they expect him to also apply federal character in those appointments. Even if you check all these positions filled in by PMB so far, GEJ equally appointed southerners to fill up most of these positions also. The only reason why it is a big deal and stands out is because PMB hasnt made the larger number of other appointments yet.

And finally, when all appointments are eventually made, only the foolish would expect PMB to share political appointments equally.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Darlduchi: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2015
Our demand is way beyond political appointments by the zoo and we do not demand of the zoo neither do we need some paid persons called Kayamo.

Biafra is the last miracle, and it is not in the gift of any man to give. I advice folks to watch the Isrealite revolution in America, here them attest to the fact that they are mostly isrealites from the Igbo tribe. for as God is re-uniting his lost Children all over the world to the very realization of who they are, so also is the revolution taken place in the zoo and wider Biafra Land.

People of Africa and Nigeria, you may make mockery of Gods Children all you want , but remember, He that led into captivity shall be led into captivity and he that killed by the sword shall be killed by the sword.

If you and an Igbo or you are by any means caring the seed of Gad, or a descendant of our progenitors in Biafra Land, the time has come for you to wake up and detach your self from the zoo and its politics. You are a special people, a choosing generation, a peculiar Nation.

Prepare your self and your house hold for the mesiah is coming quickly to reward all the Hausas, the fulanis, and the yourubas, the British and all those nations that have conspired to destroy us as a Nation.

All these Nairaland E-rats God said , you will all pay for your sins and that of your fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by 4stylz: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2015
Aufbauh:
Truly these noises are make by frustrated and jobless politicians who want to use ethnicity to get juicy position. In such a manner they whip their gullible & ethnic apologists who are their primary victims of their oppression & subjugation to toll their lines.
What people fails to understand is that no man can share his salary with you upon his appointment whether he is from your place or not. If the origin of appointees is so of a great importance them the North Western Nigeria should be the most developed either human or infrastructure wise. You may even stand to benefit from an outsider than your brother, for a bad brother is not as good as a good friend.

People don't need politicians to tell them NIgeria is not really one as claimed.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2015
What Keyamo is saying is that when Buhari appoints his ministers with Igbo names but from the South South, then the South East has been taken care of.
What a crooked reasoning .

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by 4stylz: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2015
It will be an interesting 4years, I seriously do not expect anything from buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by chiedu7: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2015
[size=13pt]The Igbo's in the eyes of the rest of Nigeria are not worthy to be considered equal partners.
They have no substantial posts and yet they shout one Nigeria.

They wont let an Igbo man rule Nigeria, yet they shout one Nigeria.

Let the Igbo's leave they wont.

Let the Igbo's stay they wont.

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by RickyTan: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Reski:
What is your grudge with the north. Keeping hurting about Nigeria will move on without you folks. I rest my case.

Grudge with the North? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I have TOTAL grudge with MORONS like you that talk in an EMPTY way.

You came here and accused Republican Igbos of hating their brothers and sisters but it is YOU that hates Igbo.

Igbo are good business men and they have risen from the days of civil war that left them penniless to dominate commerce, so your lazy nitwit ass hates.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Yeyeosha: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Evaromantik:
He asked you of south east and you jump into Igbo thereby bringing our brother from across the niger which is now delta state in........Kachikwu is an Igboman but is delta state a south east state?
The people from south east are they french?
Sometimes I wonder how human being reason. undecided
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Agwoden(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2015
So much for a man that couldn't prosecute even one corrupt politician as an efcc counsel. Newspaper lawyer.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Halaz(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2015
i was impressed by anstrusity of Keyamo's responses.. what A WISE MAN! God bless you and your entire family.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by wordcat(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Is it coincidental that the South-East, where Buhari got low number of votes, has not received any political appointment?

Buhari got the lowest number of votes from the South-South. But as I said, the appointments are not yet complete. You say he has not appointed any Igbo but the biggest position so far has gone to an Igbo man: Emmanuel Kachikwu who is the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. It is just by modern political divide that the man falls within Delta State but he is a Delta Igbo. They speak Igbo. It is only by political delineation that he falls within Delta State but there are Igbo speaking Deltans.

The interviewer is talking about South East as a geopolitical zone
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2015
...and all I see in this Nigga's interview is a man who has decided to shame himself. See contradicting statements everywhere.

You said we should not view appointments in the light of which one is greater, yet you went straight to pick Kachikwu as occupying the BIGGEST office.
That's one attribute of an unexamined mind; speaking from both sides of the mouth.
.....BTW, I smell resentment for the Igbo abi Delta Igbo in that analysis of Kachikwu's origin.

Biko repent and be like me

1 Like

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by chiedu7: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Reski:

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by fr3do(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Story story,that he speaks igbo does not make him a south east man.(asj an ikwerre man)thou i hail delta igbos they are proud of their heritage.

corrected.

Who then is the Igbo man? The man who is indigenous to present day South Eastern Nigeria - a political creation by hausa-fulani soldiers?

I believe we are all different with different dialects, we don't have to be called 'Igbo' before we recognize our numerous similarities and work together for our mutual interest.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by noah91(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Yeah, i think u guys are right. Maybe Buhari should should appoint an Igala fro Anambra, at least he's also from the SE. That will reflect federal character.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Ugomba(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2015
bigerboy200:

Itz gud to dream..but truth be told, some dreams are just meaningless and worthless,unrealistic and deceptive.. what is anioma state again?? The 36 states already created are finding it difficult to survive yet u want more states..i taya for Nigerians sha...
its like you are selfish, whats wrong with we having our Anioma state with our already proposed capital in Asaba?.. We want a monoethnic state.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by RickyTan: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2015
fr3do:

corrected.

Who then is the Igbo man? The man who is indigenous to present day South Eastern Nigeria - a political creation by hausa-fulani soldiers?

I believe we are all different with different dialects, we don't have to be called 'Igbo' before we recognize our numerous similarities and work together for our mutual interest.

Specifically a junk creation of IBB. The evil genius

I guess there was no Igbo until IBB came and showed them the light with his geopolitical thrash that another man may redraw in the future.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Nnannapat(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2015
I just want people to understand that it is not majority of the Igbos that are against Buhari's regime or appointments. I am an Igbo man, but I campaigned for PMB and have a lot of fellow Igbo friends that did so. And we are still solidly behind him. Some of my friends that are GEJ supporters have also adopted the "Siddon dey look attitude", and I keep convincing them that PMB 's era will be far better than GEJ/Yaradua/Obasanjo's combined.
Afteral the only Christian leader from the South that came out publicly and told GEJ the bitter truth is an Igbo man, while others prayed and duped him. Mbaka's speech generated a lot of ripples even among we Igbos, some are for,while some are against him. He made a very sensible remark that inspired many Igbos. He said "Instead of my father to be a leader and me and my siblings will all die of hardship, I'd rather choose a total stranger that will bring prosperity and peace of mind".
So, it is not Igbos that are against Buhari but some political jobbers of Igbo extraction that felt that with the way PMB is ushering in some sanity into the polity, they will soon fizzle out. Nigeria will be great again.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by omooba969(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2015
ijustdey:
am sure my wailing wailers will avoid commenting on this thread

grin Surely they will cos arguing wit dem strengthens their fullishness but educating dem scares d sh.it outta dem. cheesy cheesy

e.g. Rad1cal ! cool
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Evaromantik(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Yeyeosha:

The people from south east are they french?
Sometimes I wonder how human being reason. undecided
you're the one that reasons daftmindedly.......the question is "south-east" why does he mention one from "south-south".........now i put the question to you,tell me any south-easter that Buhari has appointed if there is any.......dnt mention Delta or Rivers cause we are all igbos but not of the same geo-political zone

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by youngeagle(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2015
Sometimes I wonder how educated Nigerians sounds like fools with no brain.....last I checked we hve six Geo political zone and we hve 3 arms of governmnt,which are the Judiciary,the legislature and the executive and all these positions are occupied by one region,so what effect does the NNPC hve in taking key decision that will favour its region......all APC followers think alike
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2015
The question was on south east. Not igbo.

centje:
The question the Interviewer asked was on zero appointment of a Nigerian from south east region, Keyamo switched to igbo...the question was on Region, South East Region, not tribe, not appointment of igbo from south south region, but Keyamo insisted he is not a tribalist. That is hypocrisy.

Nnannapat:
I just want people to understand that it is not majority of the Igbos that are against Buhari's regime or appointments. I am an Igbo man, but I campaigned for PMB and have a lot of fellow Igbo friends that did so. And we are still solidly behind him. Some of my friends that are GEJ supporters have also adopted the "Siddon dey look attitude", and I keep convincing them that PMB 's era will be far better than GEJ/Yaradua/Obasanjo's combined.
Afteral the only Christian leader from the South that came out publicly and told GEJ the bitter truth is an Igbo man, while others prayed and duped him. Mbaka's speech generated a lot of ripples even among we Igbos, some are for,while some are against him. He made a very sensible remark that inspired many Igbos. He said "Instead of my father to be a leader and me and my siblings will all die of hardship, I'd rather choose a total stranger that will bring prosperity and peace of mind".
So, it is not Igbos that are against Buhari but some political jobbers of Igbo extraction that felt that with the way PMB is ushering in some sanity into the polity, they will soon fizzle out. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Evaromantik(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Ugomba:
its like you are selfish, whats wrong with we having our Anioma state with our already proposed capital in Asaba?.. We want a monoethnic state.
monoethni.....gini?......guy weather you like it or not,Anioma must be counted as igbo since the term "Anioma" is an igbo word that means "good land"...........this will serve an opportunity for the regaining of our stolen brother......dis one na weather you like it or not o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Sues APC: Pete Edochie, Protesters Storm Court In Support / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.