Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,089 members, 7,973,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:57 PM

Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo (42061 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / President Buhari's Best Appointment So Far? / Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by RickyTan: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
onenaira3:

They keep twisting their mouth. I recall reading some Yoloba and Hausa/fulani APC clowns on this forum few days ago mocking Igbos and claiming Igbos do not have any appointment, now all of a sudden they remembered that we exist and delta Igbo is also Igbo. They keep twisting their mouth during their rapid display of hatred to Igbo. Ndi ara. Aren't it the same f00ls who tried to create problems between us and SE Igbos? Now they are trying to use us as their shield. I am a proud Igbo of delta state and even I will still tell keyamo to shut the f2k up. SE has every right to complain. Despite the fact you gave one of our own as NNPC head, we have no problem with it but that does not mean we will not join SE and wail over the sh1t your buhari is doing. As far as delta Igbo is concerned, what keyamo said is complete rubbish.

Wail on SE. We got your back, We'll wail with you.

Igbos are bigger than the evil genius IBB's geopolitical division of SE. You are 100% right. Question was geopolitical division NOT tribe. OBI of ASABA or OBI of ONITSHA are the same people but the question was about the artificial IBB geopolitical zone. Our brodas and sisters cross the small Niger river all day long. Same goes with Igbos in Kogi. Or Igbos in Rivers or Akwa Ibom. Very soon they will say Igbos in Lagos or Abuja are no longer Nigerians but British and some frauds on NL will agree.

The mouth twisters can continue hating and twisting. Government please give us Second and third Niger Bridge so that we continue to trade and live while mouth twisters continue to rely on imaginary geopolitical line that is not on ground
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Honza27(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by nwakaibeya1: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
click and see here>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8

that the kingdom of God of justice,light,mantle&the power that be has come with judgement&revenge
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by donbenie(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Where are the greedy yanmiris...you hear what this man say?
As if your South West is any less corrupt than other regions..#HYPOCRITE
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
odomanis:

Are you for real ? So why did OBJ get more votes in Igboland than even Ojukwu ?
Stop hating, please !
Am not hating just setting the records straight.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Msquare220: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
I will love to hear from Keyamo when Buhari is done with appointments and Keyamo fails to make the list.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by RickyTan: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
ExInferis:

oops! You're both wrong and silly. What percentage of the votes came from SE, and were they enough to have made a difference?

NO!

the entire SS/SE could not have made buhari lose the election. You people dont matter. so stop begging for positions.

You are dismissive of Southern Nigerians that they do not matter? And confuse demanding representation for "begging" for positions?
So who matters? Please tell us.

Ass Kisser Tinubu? Or Commisioner Osinbajo?

I ask because so far all the key appointments have gone north
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by ExInferis(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
RickyTan:

You are dismissive of Southern Nigerians that they do not matter? And confuse demanding representation for "begging" for positions?
So who matters? Please tell us.

Ass Kisser Tinubu? Or Commisioner Osinbajo?

I ask because so far all the key appointments have gone north

Im dismissing the entire pro biafrans wherever they be.

You're in no position to demand anything of buhari, because you brought nothing to the table. Why would you want representation in a country you call a zoo and want to secede from? Shouldn't all your energy be channeled towards actualizing your biafra?

All key appointments will go north as per the dictates of our unwritten rotational presidency rules.

The south enjoyed 14 years out of 16 years of democracy.We waited patiently, now that power is here you still want the north to hand over the inportant bits of it to you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by RickyTan: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
ExInferis:

Im dismissing the entire pro biafrans wherever they be.

You're in no position to demand anything of buhari, because you brought nothing to the table. Why would you want representation in a country you call a zoo and want to secede from? Shouldn't all your energy be channeled towards actualizing your biafra?

All key appointments will go north as per the dictates of our unwritten rotational presidency rules.

The south enjoyed 14 years out of 16 years of democracy.We waited patiently, now that power is here you still want the north to hand over the inportant bits of it to you.

At first I thought you were intelligent but now Isee that you are even dumber than my spare tire.

Who is talking about Biafra? I ask you about southern Nigerians that you dismissed earlier but you change story to a non issue .Biafra.

Then you jump around and say south had power for last 14 yrs out of 16. Why stop at 16. Let us go back to 50 yrs and see who has had more power to divide the southern oil money?

Besides oil money your broke North has no coast or port .Only dirty desert infested with boko haram.

Nevertheless I believe in Nigeria .The greatest concentration of blacks in the world. pMB must respect federal character.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by philips70(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Igbos got the best appointments in GEJ's government, Igboland was the least developed zone in Nigeria during the same time. There's virtually no smooth federal road in the whole of the SE today save for the ones Obiano tarred.
All the noise about appointments is for some Nna bros to pocket more money and let the majority of the people continue to suffer in their squalor. Big time politicians like the Iwuanyanwus and co who have been PDP's board of trustee members and chieftains since time Imo river should be tied and seriously flogged by the Igbo youths who come here to wail daily. They are their real problems.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by RickyTan: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
philips70:
Igbos got the best appointments in GEJ's government, Igboland was the least developed zone in Nigeria during the same time. There's virtually no smooth federal road in the whole of the SE today save for the ones Obiano tarred.
All the noise about appointments is for some Nna bros to pocket more money and let the majority of the people continue to suffer in their squalor. Big time politicians like the Iwuanyanwus and co who have been PDP's board of trustee members and chieftains since time Imo river should be tied and seriously flogged by the Igbo youths who come here to wail daily. They are their real problems.

You can call it noise today. I call it demand for equity fairness and federal character. I supported PMB bc I felt he is an honest but I am dissapointed with him so far. Everything going North shows that he is a sectional President. I hope that I am proven wrong bc I am a Nigeria lover. You need to stop defending the indefensible. Danjuma, a career soldier and IBB are from the north and yet are seen as corrupt as hell. So your point is moot .Good and bad people reside in all corners of Nigeria.

That said, if Tomorrow when the shoe is on the other foot do not complain.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by citizenY(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
obailala:
Wailers everywhere looking for 'juicy' appointments; going by typical Nigerian parlance, juicy appointment means a position where the appointee can steal a lot of money. Ndi oshi ndi ooooshi! undecided

It still beats my imagination how after the rabid hate shown to Buhari by Igbos, there are still igbos who have the guts and are shameless to be asking buhari for 'juicy' position. Insteas of igbos to be fighting and scheming for developments such as fixed roads, quick completion of 2nd niger bridge with removal of toll gates, a functional seaport in the eastern region etc, we are here looking for 'juicy' appointments as if juicy appointments to any individual has ever helped a region in the past.

Funny indeed. Perhaps #bringbackadesina is a better option. . plenty orchard in SE..... ORANGE JUICE, MANGO JUICE, PINEAPPLE, COCONUT, CASHEW AND TOMBO LIQUOR factory. Let them have all the juice they want.... Dagote /Dansa, Chi go get plenty biz

Just jiving oh.... before dem break ma head,

1 Like

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by ExInferis(m): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2015
RickyTan:

At first I thought you were intelligent but now Isee that you are even dumber than my spare tire.

Who is talking about Biafra? I ask you about southern Nigerians that you dismissed earlier but you change story to a non issue .Biafra.

Then you jump around and say south had power for last 14 yrs out of 16. Why stop at 16. Let us go back to 50 yrs and see who has had more power to divide the southern oil money?

Besides oil money your broke North has no coast or port .Only dirty desert infested with boko haram.

Nevertheless I believe in Nigeria .The greatest concentration of blacks in the world. pMB must respect federal character.

Whether you think I'm dumb or not is completely immaterial to me, as i equally have a very poor opinion of you.

However im done amusing myself, as you're beginning to bore me.

When GEJ was having a field day expressing his bigotry in appointments and we grumbled about the need to reflect federal character, a lot of your southern compatriots dismissed federal character as akin to Affirmative Action, only merely serving to promote ethnicity over merit. Today you crackers suddenly remember federal character.

PMB will not respect federal character. Let the worst happen.

Dont even bother replying cos I'll simply ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by ExInferis(m): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2015
RickyTan:

Whether you think I'm dumb or not is completely immaterial to me, as i equally have a very poor opinion of you.

When GEJ was having a field day expressing his bigotry in appointments and we grumbled about the need to reflect federal character, a lot of your southern compatriots dismissed federal character as akin to Affirmative Action, only merely serving to promote ethnicity over merit. Today you crackers suddenly remember federal character.

Sont even bother replying cos I'll simply ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by RickyTan: 12:53am On Sep 08, 2015
ExInferis:

Dont even bother replying cos I'll simply ignore you.

As if your ignoring me is material to me.

I supported PMB but he is appointing only Northerners claiming MErit. A bloody lie.

At least i respect your honesty. You admit that he will IGNore federal Character bc Jonathan did so and so.

SO Enjoy your 4 years.
Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by philips70(m): 4:29am On Sep 08, 2015
RickyTan:

You can call it noise today. I call it demand for equity fairness and federal character. I supported PMB bc I felt he is an honest but I am dissapointed with him so far. Everything going North shows that he is a sectional President. I hope that I am proven wrong bc I am a Nigeria lover. You need to stop defending the indefensible. Danjuma, a career soldier and IBB are from the north and yet are seen as corrupt as hell. So your point is moot .Good and bad people reside in all corners of Nigeria.

That said, if Tomorrow when the shoe is on the other foot do not complain.

This comment has no correlation to the one you quoted whatsoever. Except you punched on the wrong one.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo by dapsonlou(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
dapsonlou:

If we have Electric power Big Companies will Come

Of cause the will Come, we have the work force and cheap labor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Sues APC: Pete Edochie, Protesters Storm Court In Support / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.