Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,579 members, 7,923,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:17 PM

Dedicated To Married Divas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dedicated To Married Divas (407 Views)

MOTHERS’ DAY: A Poem Dedicated To All Mothers / My Advice To Married And Prospective Couples / My Advice To Married Couples After Divorcing My Wife Of 16 Years-gerald Rogers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated To Married Divas by germainediva(f): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Sex is not love........faithfulness is not love.......a principled person may not love you,yet faithful....the bottom line;if u find some one who's actions depicts love,care,compassion and respect stick with them don't go snooping no one is perfect. There are certain tins you cannot change cos ur not God make sure your life does not revolve around anyone except God. Pray, pray and pray believe me God answers go 4 medical check up,check ur BP often....kip good and crazy friends that you can hang out wt,work hard money is very important......laugh,play and laugh.....do some exercise nothing rigorous fast work for 30mins will do. Finally life is too short to let any individual still ur joy always look on d brighter side.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation/cleaning Services / Parents' Greatest Prayer / Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.