Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,371 members, 7,978,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Opinion About Father Raping Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About Father Raping Daughter (417 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About Father Raping Daughter by casyrotts(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2015
see ehn this father raping daughter news is getting too much.... even though people had been caught earlier, some fathers still commit this act, why? the answer is simple, there is no serious punishment for the offender as far as Nigerian police is concerned. Now my opinion
For this thing to stop the Nigerian Army has to take over the .arrest and punishment of the offender.... if Naija Army handle one of this men... my brothers I tell you this nonsense will stop.. To all the authorities please abeg help us who knows who the next victim is please pass this news.... SAY NO TO RAPE
#GETASEXTOY
Re: My Opinion About Father Raping Daughter by lekjons(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2015
anyone who knows the offence he's about to commit can send him to 14yrs imprisonment and still proceed to do it is crazy..

the only way to stop them is to disable them(i.e their prick)

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About Father Raping Daughter by Pidggin(f): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2015
I second

(1) (Reply)

Ladies know What U Want / Kindly Help. I Need Accommodation In Lagos / The Fastest Ways To Get Things You Desired Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.