Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,624 members, 7,930,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:05 AM

Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? (11359 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / 4 Ways Women Control Men (without Men Even Knowing It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
I love this question hahahahahahaja Mrs.Phyno what do you have to type?
You people should stop mentioning me here

No ones benefiting from me
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
biko calm down. cheesy

I know how much women matter in the society. And if you do too, that's all that should matter to you. smiley

When you come to think of it, men are equally useless to women. I mean, let's face it. What do women have to gain from men?

Sex and more sex. cheesy
dude are you serious?! well you can only be serious if you're describing yourself and your relationship, guys that handles their biz know better .

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
shey I lie?

What does a sugar mummy have to gain from a man?

And what does the man gain from her?

Try to reason objectively.
Dude there's a reason freaking big difference between a sugar mummy and a girlfriend, a sugar is on subscription for affection and most importantly GOOD DICKING (gains satisfaction, realised fantasies and dik-on-call )and the gigolo knows his job is to fk the shitt outta the cougar or fat azz while his gain might be money, connection or any form of privilege that can come from the sugar mummy. It's strictly business unlike boyfriend and girlfriend, there are other differences but let's cease here.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Oahray: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
this is what reasonable ladies are suppose to exhibit but if we can tell ourselves the awful truth most naija girls ain't shitt, they're in for what they can gain, enjoy or extort from a guy that they can but thank God few still act reasonable.
guys aren't much different either. Most are in for what they can gain or ENJOY from a lady. How many guys stick around long after girls open their legs for them?

The average human looks out for himself/herself first. Wants only differ with gender. Stop pretending it's just the femalefolk.
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
aim5:

Punky why would you assume he's butthurt? Ha I think he's asking a reasonable question IMO.

Aww, come on, Aim. Unless he's George of the jungle & was raised by apes, there's no way he doesn't know what role women play in society besides spreading their legs. We all have mothers here & this question is very insulting considering what other mothers go through, just to raise their kids.
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
You people should stop mentioning me here
No ones benefiting from me
are u a lesbian?
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Aww, come on, Aim. Unless he's George of the jungle & was raised by apes, there's no way he doesn't know what role women play in society besides spreading their legs. We all have mothers here & this question is very insulting considering what other mothers go through, just to raise their kids.
SHHHH i said
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahahhaahahha hey it is what it is.
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oahray:
guys aren't much different either. Most are in for what they can gain or ENJOY from a lady. How many guys stick around long after girls open their legs for them?

The average human looks out for himself/herself first. Wants only differ with gender. Stop pretending it's just the femalefolk.
Pretend?! you must be kidding me, we're on a "topic" right here and my post was a response to a post but now you have opined can you please tell me those things that MOST GUYS ARE IN TO GAIN FROM A LADY ?
Here's another thing, from your last sentence the answer to that can be a million or billion but I'll give you one. Those guys don't stick with around because those girls have nothing reasonable to offer than their puna/hairy fish. Why don't you ask yourself how many girls have something reasonable to offer apart from their stinking pusssies?
NB: till a girls has a lot more than just that generic stinking hole that every female posses then she wouldn't worth much or mean much to most guys.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Orlolahdey(f): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
and who told u we cant plan for ourself? who told u we cant make money by ourself?
I love dis reply...God bless u
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Orlolahdey(f): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
vizkiz:
next time you wanna create a thread, thhink with your brain and not your ass!!!

she is meant to be your "other half"

A WOMAN is more than an instrument for pleasure dummy! undecided

She is meant to plan with you

She is meant to be an helping hand

She is there to hold you up (emotionally/financially/spiritually) when ever you are down

She is not just a sex tool and a child bearing machine! She is a woman! smiley
Love dis reply..God bless
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Orlolahdey(f): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
vizkiz:

She is there to hold you up (emotionally/financially/spiritually) when ever you are down

Orlolahdey:
I love dis reply...God bless u
vizkiz:

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Benignasweety:
I pity d mothers of all of u talking trash about women.
JUST BECAUSE YOU CAME INTO THE WORLD WITH A HOLE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS DOESN'T MAKE YOU OR ANY FEMALE SPECIAL OR REASONABLE DEAR, even a female slowpoke got her own pusssi. This is one of the things that is wrong with most of you deranged naija females because y'all have this dumb idea that because you have a stinking hairy fish that you deserve to be honoured, cherished or respected hahahahahahahahaha I'll be damned. Respect is something one earns and not take or demand, please give reasons why women should be respected and not just because they're women because it's on a different level of ignorance. If it's so then all men should be respected because they have dicks?!? or because they're men?!? lol brizzle please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
are u a lesbian?
are u well at all

dont bother mentioning me again
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
JUST BECAUSE YOU CAME INTO THE WORLD WITH A HOLE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS DOESN'T MAKE YOU OR ANY FEMALE SPECIAL OR REASONABLE DEAR, even a female slowpoke got her own pusssi. This is one of the things that is wrong with most of you deranged naija females because y'all have this dumb idea that because you have a stinking hairy fish that you deserve to be honoured, cherished or respected hahahahahahahahaha I'll be damned. Respect is something one earns and not take or demand, please give reasons why women should be respected and not just because they're women because it's on a different level of ignorance. If it's so then all men should be respected because they have dicks?!? or because they're men?!? lol brizzle please

Beautiful post.
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

are u well at all

dont bother mentioning me again
lol i love fucking lesbians, dats why im asking, SO ARE U?
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Vikky014(f): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
please dont involve my mum into this
is ur mother nt a woman
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
aaronson:
The best part of your thrash is where you wrote,"she lives her life bad,good,great or horrible and then she goes to heaven or hell" like yall were born to be useless on earth and return back to heaven or hell when the time's right.
lol hahahahahahhahahahahaha nigga you got me laughing till I'm teary man lmao born to be useless on earth kilttttt me meeeeehn
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Norenal(f): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
My contribution tho No-one may agree with me, but pls no insults biko.
WOMAN in Creation sef do not know or lemme say have lost out on their purpose here on earth n now want to compete with men.
A WOMAN's job on earth z to add dignity to her surroundings (make it home 4 everyone) and ensure a continuous flow of energy from the Light (Heaven... don't U rili wonder y z dere alwyz many women in Churches than men),through the delicacy of her intuitive perception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by obi4eze(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
vizkiz:

The OP no get sense ni...

Na those kind people wey think say everything abt woman na sexx...
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Oahray: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
Pretend?! you must be kidding me, we're on a "topic" right here and my post was a response to a post but now you have opined can you please tell me those things that MOST GUYS ARE IN TO GAIN FROM A LADY ?
Here's another thing, from your last sentence the answer to that can be a million or billion but I'll give you one. Those guys don't stick with around because those girls have nothing reasonable to offer than their puna/hairy fish. Why don't you ask yourself how many girls have something reasonable to offer apart from their stinking pusssies?
NB: till a girls has a lot more than just that generic stinking hole that every female posses then she wouldn't worth much or mean much to most guys.
nah, it's because those guys are only interested in what's between the legs. When a goat sneaks into a village compound and eats yam peels, it is not because the yam peels are all the compound contains. It's because it's a goat, and only cares about satisfying it's primal urge of hunger.

So if the goat tells other animals that besides the yam peels, the compound is useless, fellow goats would agree... But not the little bird that flies in to eat thrown away rice grains, or the duck that enjoys frolicking in the pond inside, or the rabbit with a burrow somewhere inside , or the pig eternally busy examining garbage heaps.

Anyone who has a mother knows how important women can be. Anyone who's met an awesome girl knows there are jewels amongst female stones out there. But then no lawyer on earth can convince a goat that there's more to that compound than yam peels. Why should I bother?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Norenal:
My contribution tho No-one may agree with me, but pls no insults biko.
WOMAN in Creation sef do not know or lemme say have lost out on their purpose here on earth n now want to compete with men.
A WOMAN's job on earth z to add dignity to her surroundings (make it home 4 everyone) and ensure a continuous flow of energy from the Light (Heaven... don't U rili wonder y z dere alwyz many women in Churches than men),through the delicacy of her intuitive perception.
there's more women in church because most of them are hunting hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Norenal(f): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
there's more women in church because most of them are hunting hahahahahahahaha
funny U' lie!
Many r dere interceding 4 their families

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oahray:
nah, it's because those guys are only interested in what's between the legs. When a goat sneaks into a village compound and eats yam peels, it is not because the yam peels are all the compound contains. It's because it's a goat, and only cares about satisfying it's primal urge of hunger.

So if the goat tells other animals that besides the yam peels, the compound is useless, fellow goats would agree... But not the little bird that flies in to eat thrown away rice grains, or the duck that enjoys frolicking in the pond inside, or the rabbit with a burrow somewhere inside , or the pig eternally busy examining garbage heaps.

Anyone who has a mother knows how important women can be. Anyone who's met an awesome girl knows there are jewels amongst female stones out there. But then no lawyer on earth can convince a goat that there's more to that compound than yam peels. Why should I bother?
there are awesome, wonderful girls and I'm so lucky to have one but that doesn't change the fact that that most of the girls are just goats with a female human skin finishing and the reason why most reasonable guys leave them after being with them is because all the while they were together the guys discovered that literally he had been wasting his time with a goat in human form who can't reason without unreasonable sentiments and worse the girl maybe can't brainstorm an idea or contribute judiciously to situations, can't handle her biz, feels like since she's got pusssi the world revolves around her or she feels like since he's dating her he should take all her responsibilities or don't know how to take care of things without supervision or assistance or couldn't offer anything better than her Stinking hairy fish /puna so what else is there that is interesting to make the guy stay? nothing absolutely nothing nothing and till a lady learns that she ought to add other knowledgeable and important features and abilities to her personality she will remain a female human with goat brain and most females that are goats still won't be easy able to acknowledge this because a goat doesn't have the mental ability /power to comprehend or understand.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
Dude there's a reason freaking big difference between a sugar mummy and a girlfriend, a sugar is on subscription for affection and most importantly GOOD DICKING (gains satisfaction, realised fantasies and dik-on-call )and the gigolo knows his job is to fk the shitt outta the cougar or fat azz while his gain might be money, connection or any form of privilege that can come from the sugar mummy. It's strictly business unlike boyfriend and girlfriend, there are other differences but let's cease here.
er . . . why are you being partial like this?
i wasn't describing a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship and you know it. i was describing a more general relationship between men and women in general. and the op started it. apparently, sex is the only thing he gains from his mom and sisters since they are also women.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Norenal:

funny U' lie!
Many r dere interceding 4 their families
interceding yeah but very very few and some are ones who's family got some spiritual problems that is hindering her from marriage so technically it's for selfish reasons. :-)

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
dude are you serious?! well you can only be serious if you're describing yourself and your relationship, guys that handles their biz know better .
undecided
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
Apart from sex that gives men pleasure and the children we have, what else are women beneficial to men? apart from sex, women are nothing in the society, what do men need them for and what benefit is a woman to a man if not for sex and to produce children? mind you its a men's world so men own the world but women what else are they of any benefit? cc lalasticlala wats ur answer? ishilove what benefit are ur kind to us?

How about this? cheesy

Your mum is nothing to the society. She is just for sex and childrencheesy
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Norenal(f): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
interceding yeah but very very few and some are ones who's family got some spiritual problems that is hindering her from marriage so technically it's for selfish reasons. :-)
lol' yea true more selfish reason carry dem dere sha, jst lyk I said we hv li2 or no idea of y we r women
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dekatron:
IMO, NOTHING.

Thats why I am not crazy about marriage or something. I mean, I am quite young, but for my mates that look forward to marriage, I am odd out. I wll marry, dnt get it wrong, but I really do not see something to look forward to.

I can cook GOOD FOOD THAT I WANT. I once felt like :- I WANT TO EAT EGUSHI SOUP, WITH UGWU & MACKEREL FISH (TITUS FISH) and DODO with rice. In hours, IT WAS DONE. I FELT SATISFIED

I wash my clothes & I take my decision. Except ofcourse SEXUAL GRATIFICATION. Thats just what is hard yet possible after all, we have monks & Rev. Fathers

Therefore, basically IMO, nothing is special in marriage apart from Kids which I can choose to have & not get married.

Same thing for dating. . I have a GF sha. . . Lol

Men benefits nothing (I mean REAL MEN - Not woman wrappers and Mumu men that are foolish) from those Wenches and women -- apart from sex which THEY ALSO WANT. Therefore, theoretically, MEN GAIN NOTHING & LOSE E'ry THING

Your mum *
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Norenal:

lol' yea true more selfish reason carry dem dere sha, jst lyk I said we hv li2 or no idea of y we r women
I applaud you for being real on this without letting sentiments and emotions cloud your sense of reasoning like most nl girls. The Bible stated some ideas of who we woman should be and likewise men. Remain blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo) / New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.