Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP (26810 Views)

Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP / Pensioners Ask CBN To Stop Osun N35bn Bailout / We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by hassan85(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2015
PDP lol
Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by funkybully(f): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Aregbe is a progressive, an omoluabi.

Osun enjoy d Chanji

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by femmy2010(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Obiagelli:

Does this mean he was previously wasting money paying ghost workers all through his first term

Don't we all learn everyday?
Is not better to do the right thing late than Never?
Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by shaddoww: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiagelli:

I still think a serious government will discard mentality and streamline his payload. I read SMALL osun has on of the largest civil service in the country an this was done by aregbesola himself with the numerous Oyes
well u can ask people who knows about wat happened to d last governor dat tried to streamline d payload, and Oyes dat u mentioned isn't part of d civil service, it's just a youth empowerment programme dat cost d state only #200million every month n it's a very effective way of reducing crime in d society. But d major problem d state has is not just civil service alone, it runs 2 universities at d same time wit one jointly own by OYO n d oda having about 6 campuses, and the state has to equip them concurrently since they are still far from being well equipped, so u see, dis present situation will only help d state to grow better cos every decision to cut cost now will not b met with resistance by even d opposition.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by shaddoww: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
funkybully:
Aregbe is a progressive, an omoluabi.

Osun enjoy d Chanji
abeg stop being funky, d situation in my state my not b even up to 50% of wat is happening in ur state, o le je omo Ekiti be yen ooo
Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by veraponpo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
This guy is just plain evil, so all these while he was owing salary, he didn't do verification. How can one be so devilish to think of himself only.

Pay this people for God's sake, it is not your money.

You are more intelligent than this. Never buy such lie so cheaply.

Confirm before blaming the man.
Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by baralatie(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
dunkem21:
No comment lipsrsealed
The message will sink better coming from a progressive ..
Obiagelli, drive it home as usual.
seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by baralatie(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
shaddoww:
well u can ask people who knows about wat happened to d last governor dat tried to streamline d payload, and Oyes dat u mentioned isn't part of d civil service, it's just a youth empowerment programme dat cost d state only #200million every month n it's a very effective way of reducing crime in d society. But d major problem d state has is not just civil service alone, it runs 2 universities at d same time wit one jointly own by OYO n d oda having about 6 campuses, and the state has to equip them concurrently since they are still far from being well equipped, so u see, dis present situation will only help d state to grow better cos every decision to cut cost now will not b met with resistance by even d opposition.
#200million per month is #2.4 billion a year!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by 2sex(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Afam4eva, lalasticlala of lalaland lovely ishilove of love island... Please front page
Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by PenSniper: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
When you look at Aregbe's face, you cannot but think of a crook, a tout, a misfit governor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by omooba969(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
rad1cal2:
This is the same man keeping the PAUPER omo-werey omooba969 and family perpetually hungry and starved embarassed

Meanwhile, nairalanders should please persuade him to accept my humble offer below grin

grin am insulated against ur abusive words cos I knw dat u av lost ur mind. I purposely gave u d Aregbesola toy so u can av sumtin to play wit & u wasted no time jumping on d bait--SMH cheesy Mad monkey!

Phewww seriously?grin grin Wooow! shocked 'can't beliv u spent dis much time on me little boy...clear indication dat you are jobless!

Ur fone can buy my family grin--well datz interesting cos if itz true, then ur antique(fone) shuda cost u ur life. So little boy, u c hw ur madness has turned u into a demented f.ccker.

Gud performance though, keep it up baby. kiss

Omo tio moo meme, olorii ibu omo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by obayaya(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
This guy is just plain evil, so all these while he was owing salary, he didn't do verification. How can one be so devilish to think of himself only.

Oby... tell him o

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by BushidoBlue(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Osun state
chapter has accused the Osun State Governor, Rauf
Aregbesola, of fixing the N34.988bn bailout received
from the Central Bank of Nigeria for two months with a
commercial bank.
Its spokesman, Diran Odeyemi, in a statement in
Osogbo on Monday said Osun received the fund about
two weeks ago but that the governor decided to lodge it
in a fixed deposit in order to attract interest.
The statement partly read, “Only paper work was
completed last week. But since the arrival of the money
exactly 14 days ago, Mr. Aregbesola in his usual ‘I
don’t care nature’ instead of commencing payments of
workers dues, lodged the N35bn given to the state.
“According to our findings, the bank that agreed to give
Mr. Aregbesola the biggest interest running into several
millions of naira was given the money to fix.

“The governor is buying time, for over two weeks now,
he had been hiding behind staff screening to fish out
ghost workers and the exercise is designed to last for
another eight weeks.”
The PDP said the party was concerned by the suffering
the workers and pensioners were going through due to
the delay in payment of their salaries and pensions.
But reacting, Semiu Okanlawon, the governor’s media
aide said the PDP fabricated the date, insisting that the
fund was received even when the CBN said the money
was released last week.
He said, “The verification exercise which the party
claims is the subterfuge for this alleged lodgement in a
fixed deposit account for personal gains is being
handled with active involvement of civil servants.
“Does the PDP expect the workers themselves to delay
the verification for its imagined interests on the funds
to materialise?
“Its claim that bailout was paid two weeks ago further
confirms its dubious intention because even the Central
Bank of Nigeria still confirmed the list of states that
first received their shares while the same CBN said
other states would get theirs on or before the end of
last week.
“The PDP would do well to tell the world where it got its
own information on the date of the bailout release to
Osun as well as provide evidence of the alleged
lodgement.”

dailypost.ng/2015/09/08/aregbesola-lodged-n35bn-bailout-in-fixed-deposit-for-profit-pdp/

See this wailing wailer. Why are you TANOIDS not satisfied with PMB, you keep hating...
Anyway it's PMB till 2019 abi 2023!!!!!

grin grin grin

Shior!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by seyema(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
shaddoww:
The verification became necessary wen there was disagreement btw d government n d NLC over d total number of civil servants in d state, d government claims it spends close to 3.6billion on salaries n pensions, so it was jointly agreed dat d government should do a verification exercise which is even been conducted by d civil service commission, d situation in Osun is not as worse as been portrayed in d media n from d list of states collecting bailout u can see dat it's not peculiar to Osun alone, just recently OYO was even saying it needs more money despite d bailout.
You must be myopic to say that the situation of things in osun state is not as worse been portrayed. I dnt blame you sha since most of you Apc members don't reside in osun state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by rad1cal2: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
omooba969:

grin am insulated against ur abusive words cos I knw dat u av lost ur mind.

Oh really !! More like your stupidity is insulating you from necessary lessons. I gatch you cheesy

omooba969:

I purposely gave u d Aregbesola toy so u can av sumtin to play wit & u wasted no time jumping on d bait--SMH cheesy Mad monkey!

Go and feed that crap to your unintelligent and starving family. You made a proud and bold declaration.

Why are you suddenly feeling ashamed ? embarassed

omooba969:

Phewww seriously?grin grin Wooow! shocked 'can't beliv u spent dis much time on me little boy...clear indication dat you are jobless!

This cretin doesn't even know it takes two to tangle.

Invariably you are also jobless too albeit a very hungry jobless fellow. cool

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!

omooba969:

Ur fone can buy my family grin--well datz interesting cos if itz true, then ur antique(fone) shuda cost u ur life. So little boy, u c hw ur madness has turned u into a demented f.ccker.

A simple Techo Phantom A can purchase bags of rice and necessary condiments to feed those wretched household of yours for more than a year.

Talkless of more advanced phones.

omooba969:

Gud performance though, keep it up baby. kiss

A god always impresses his foolish disciples. Bow down and worship me you filthy swine. cool

omooba969:

Omo tio moo meme, olorii ibu omo cheesy

Instead of you to focus your energy in impressing on your goatee governor to free you from the biting shackles and bondage of poverty .

You move round threads insulting states capable of absorbing hungry mofos like you with ease without feeling a pinch of stress.

Come back for more omo-werey !! Am here to get entertained grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by seyema(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
No governor in Nigeria deserve the 2nd term no matter what he or she does in their 1st term
Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
shaddoww:
The verification became necessary wen there was disagreement btw d government n d NLC over d total number of civil servants in d state, d government claims it spends close to 3.6billion on salaries n pensions, so it was jointly agreed dat d government should do a verification exercise which is even been conducted by d civil service commission, d situation in Osun is not as worse as been portrayed in d media n from d list of states collecting bailout u can see dat it's not peculiar to Osun alone, just recently OYO was even saying it needs more money despite d bailout.

They needed more oil money abi? Lol.....I respect Nigeria.
Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is happening on the dullard watch! Smh... angry lipsrsealed cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
If this is confirmed to be true, then Ogbeni go tey for jail o, but this kinda news coming from wailers Association and a failed Party, we don't know how true it is.............................. But i trust my President, anyone found guilty will pay for his/her sins. I and my President belong to everybody and belong to nobody.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by DTOBS(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
DaBullIT:
PDP and Fake Stories

Blood and Vein

smh
you are a fool. This issue of Aregbesola non challant attitude to pay osun workers is far beyond PDP and politics play out.
first,it was the accusation by aregbe that Good luck Jonathan reduced osun allocation. this was later learnt to be false by the gullible(dem illiterate) after the swearing in of buhari.
second,it was him coming out to accept that he do not understand wat is happening as per the financial mess DT osun found itself.
Third,the bail out came and all he could think of is to while away the precious time of hungry nd highly indebted workers by making them to undergo a rigorous screening tagged verification by fixing the bailout fund for the time the verification will last which could be end of this year.
finally,this man call Aregbesola is big disgarce to the osun people,a big disgrace to his party and a big disgrace to his faith.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by DTOBS(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
DaBullIT:
PDP and Fake Stories

Blood and Vein

smh
you are a fool. This issue of Aregbesola non challant attitude to pay osun workers is far beyond PDP and politics play out.
first,it was the accusation by aregbe that Good luck Jonathan reduced osun allocation. this was later learnt to be false by the gullible(dem illiterate) after the swearing in of buhari.
second,it was him coming out to accept that he do not understand wat is happening as per the financial mess DT osun found itself.
Third,the bail out came and all he could think of is to while away the precious time of hungry nd highly indebted workers by making them to undergo a rigorous screening tagged verification by fixing the bailout fund for the time the verification will last which could be end of this year.
finally,this man call Aregbesola is big disgarce to the osun people,a big disgrace to his party and a big disgrace to his faith..

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by anonimi: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiagelli:

As evil as his bosses in Aso Villa and Bourdillon, not so

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by anonimi: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
all4naija:
This is happening on the dullard watch! Smh... angry lipsrsealed cry

Na sey Abuja too far from Osogbo hence Sai Baba's miracle & wonder working body never reach Osun state. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2794114_2786548buharibodylangjpegbe74e34ff0c07ff698da5c6826d2a9a2_jpg5501bac3601a45e37ade07ff8c67ae32

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by saintkel(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Carry go our able apc governor(s) grin grin cheesy

Change all the way cheesy grin cheesy
I wish ur mum and dad were osun civil servants! U won't say dis nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by robay(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
lurther:
I blame his people. I blame Osun people. I don't blame Aregbesola at all. Infact, Aregbesola, go ahead, dont pay a dime to them, embezzle their money and the profit together.

Next time, Osun people will not vote with sentiments. Knowing fully well that Aregesola is a thief going by his antecedents, they still voted him because of Tinubu's Amala and Rice. Next time, if Osun people see amala during campaign, they will run.

Sentimental people.

Keep on crying,if e dey pain u go and die,we like it like dat wetin be ur own dia,abeg face ur state probe

PROUDLY OSUN BOY.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by saintkel(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
boujaye:
yes o, aregbese does not fear igbese. playing sharp as usual, 4geting probemaster's CCTV is watching.
CCTV camera of who? Guy Buhari will never do anytin to dos criminals. Na dem sponsor am

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by Happiness87(f): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiagelli:

firefire pls tell me that this account have not been hacked, hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by gebest: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
OK WE DON HERE
Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by oweman: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiagelli:

What is wrong with PDP pray.if truly that lodgent was made why are you not mentioning mane of the bank
When the stolen $20 billion was deposited for in bamk jonathan made Emefele CBN governor the name of ZENITH bank was made public . so go ahead and lets know the bank ;& is the lodgement. on Aregbes name or the name of the state government that would be good for the nation too.just be sure of facts or you could be eaten raw by the same workers .

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by anonimi: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiagelli:

I still think a serious government will discard mentality and streamline his payload. I read SMALL osun has on of the largest civil service in the country an this was done by aregbesola himself with the numerous Oyes

OYES are not civil servants. Go and find out instead of being lazy to accept APC lies, propaganda and SCAM stories anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP by Firefire(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Happiness87:
firefire pls tell me that this account have not been hacked, hahaha

It is not hacked... Obiagelli is a good person who has the love of her fellow Nigerians as heart.

Never mind the past, that was in the past. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International / Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty / Segun Showunmi: Lose Akeredolu If You Will, But Do Not Push Ondo To 1983

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.