Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

nokia su-33w tv receiver update - Phones (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / nokia su-33w tv receiver update (173316 Views)

Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 / Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update / Nokia Tv Receiver Device, Nokia 3110c And Blackberry 7290 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2011
More

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2011
More

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2011
More

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by spacyzuma(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2011
Ceejay, I just did the *#7370# reset.

tried to install the LiveTV, shows UPDATE ERROR without installing. Tried the Mobile TV app too, same response.

Airemon, walahi, I just dey jealous you with your trouble-free N8. Pls what exact steps did you take to format/reset ur N8?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2011
@aieromon,E get something wey u neva try, if u format ur phone, instal LIVE TV, that one wey we use for 5800,n97,x6,5530. after installing the live tv, try am with the headset, but remember after formatting ,dnt restore backup from memory, just instal only live tv and test, i remember aieromon told me that the LIVE TV installed well on N8, that was when didnt have the headset, @spacyzuma that ur phone needs reinstalling the firmware again,the only way u can do dat is by PC nokia software update,
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by spacyzuma(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2011
I just did the 3-key Hard Reset, and surprise, my N8 did not brick [Thank God!!]

Even more surprising, the Live TV installed!! But it refuses to run, even with the tv headset plugged in.

I'll do a Format and now try the Mobile TV app.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2011
@ceejay80s
The Live Tv installs but does not run on the device.I thought i did.

@spacyzuma
Mehn,i didn't do anything oh.I've been installing the files from PR 1.1 to PR 1.2 without any hitches.I can even downgrade from Mobile TV to Live TV without any update error.Its a pity the guys in Abuja can't help you out 'cos i know the ones here in Lagos would fix the problem sharp sharp.
No jealous the phone-i never receive signals yeg.lol
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by spacyzuma(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2011
Well, the LiveTv app installs but doesn't work.

I just did a *#7370# format.

Then I tried the Mobile TV app, and GLORY BE TO GOD!!! It actually installed. For the 1st time ever ever EVER !!!!

It runs too. plugged in the headset and it began scanning for channels. It saw Glo's DSTV MOBILE NIGERIA package and all 15 channels, and I tried to purchase it, but it shows a "SUBSCRIPTION NOT ALLOWED. CONTACT SERVICE PROVIDER. -1252" error.

Will try again on my MTN SIM
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2011
I dey sure say i recognise dat problem on aieromon's N8, na dat same problem wey we get when dstv mobile no gree work for a month, remember dat the thing go just dey find channels without hope,i even formatted my phone more than 8times,until dstv personel called me and told me to go to my phone tools> settings>general>factory settings> and restore factory settings
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by spacyzuma(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2011
Well, I got to leave the office. The security men don dey vex for me. Will continue the experiments for house.

HAve a great weekend ya'll.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2011
spacyzuma:

Then I tried the Mobile TV app, and GLORY BE TO GOD!!! It actually installed. For the 1st time ever ever EVER !!!!

It runs too. plugged in the headset and it began scanning for channels. It saw Glo's DSTV MOBILE NIGERIA package and all 15 channels, and I tried to purchase it, but it shows a "SUBSCRIPTION NOT ALLOWED. CONTACT SERVICE PROVIDER. -1252" error.

THANK GOD we are getting somewhere with the headset, @aieromon u don here? @spacyzuma pls dont uninstall dat tv apps, got to setting and restore factory setting then try again, restoring factory setting wont format ur phone but clear some minor things like gprs configuration settings
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2011
I've tried restoring factory settings.
Same ol' story,mahn.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2011
aieromon:

Same ol' story,mahn.
but spacyzuma own don see channels, @spacyzuma , when u try using it with MTN sim make sure ur access point for purchase is MTN ACCESS
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2011
. . . Waiting to hear from spacyzuma before i do a hard reset.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2011
aieromon:

. . . Waiting to hear from spacyzuma before i do a hard reset.
no need to wait, just do it and u to go enter the next level, if spacyzuma had not persisted and tried harder, e no go don reach this stage, aieromon,continue trying, we wan reach the end of mobile tv on N8
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2011
@N8 try harder guys, u will most def hav ur break
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by spacyzuma(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2011
the area wey i dey now no get 3G for mtn or glo. Later today, i'll try to subscribe again when i reach a place with good 3G coverage.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Wilfem(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2011
spacyzuma:

I just did the 3-key Hard Reset, and surprise, my N8 did not brick [Thank God!!]

Even more surprising, the Live TV installed!! But it refuses to run, even with the tv headset plugged in.

I'll do a Format and now try the Mobile TV app.

spacyzuma:

aieromon:

Same ol' story,mahn.

grin grin grin grin shocked
You mean you guys had been into all these formatting & formatting of your phones, all because of this Mobile tv? Na wa O!
Ceejays, I will ask Honsule to prosecute you, should anything happens to their 'expensive' handsets grin grin grin

Keep on trying ya luck.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2011
@wilfem, "i give dem gun but i no say make dem shoot anybody" the two of dem neva give us latest developement dis morning
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Wilfem(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2011
@ceejays, what of you who be the main d main dealer of this stuff. Haven't you gotten your own N8 or whatever and let us see how this stuff work on it. If u don't get the phone dis weekend, I'll pass a vote of NO CONFIDENCE on you. cheesy lol
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2011
crazy in da house rite now, however naija artist reping afrik wella
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 3:23am On May 08, 2011
Wilfem:

@ceejays, what of you who be the main d main dealer of this stuff. Haven't you gotten your own N8 or whatever and let us see how this stuff work on it. If u don't get the phone dis weekend, I'll pass a vote of NO CONFIDENCE on you. cheesy lol
u wan bankrupt me? N8 ké, where i go see 80k ?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by matpam: 6:10am On May 08, 2011
hi ceejay pls i need ur elp.i use n96. I,m avin problem unloking my parental control code,
I.v tried al paswords evri1 told me 12345, fone security code, etc, bt not wokin.
I'v tried to upgrade my fone bt its always sayin no updates available,
so pls I will lik u to send d latest version of ur mobile tv app to myemail:
SEYIL3@GMAIL.COM
Tnks,
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by SirOkonzy(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2011
Any Abuja resident finding it dificult to run the TV application on His phone and has either the ear phone for N8 etc or su-33w for other phones should contact me for help free of charge the whole process is simple and easy no need for all these formatting and re-formatting before you go spoil ur expensive phone. Reach me on "georgelovesyou4real@yahoo.com" or 08069232488
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by janga(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2011
Sir Okonzy:

Any Abuja resident finding it dificult to run the TV application on His phone and has either the ear phone for N8 etc or su-33w for other phones should contact me for help free of charge the whole process is simple and easy no need for all these formatting and re-formatting before you go spoil your expensive phone. Reach me on "georgelovesyou4real@yahoo.com" or 08069232488
lets see the screenshot of ones u hav done for either N8 or C7 user
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Brisingr(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2011
for all u N8 and C7 users dat wan watch tv i'll trade my n73 and d su 33tv ish for yur fone if am fillin generous i'll add my 2gb m.card grin
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Brisingr(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2011
for all u N8 and C7 users dat wan watch tv i'll trade my n73 and d su 33tv ish for yur fone if am feellin generous i'll add my 2gb m.card grin
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2011
matpam:

hi ceejay pls i need your elp.i use n96. I,m avin problem unloking my parental control code,
I.v tried al paswords evri1 told me 12345, fone security code, etc, bt not wokin.
I'v tried to upgrade my fone bt its always sayin no updates available,
so pls I will lik u to send d latest version of your mobile tv app to myemail:
SEYIL3@GMAIL.COM
Tnks,
its ur phone security code, the default code is 12345 but if it dosent work,take ur phone to computer village to unlock ur security code and reset it back to 12345 it wont cost u more than 500naira. Pls dont flash ur phone,just tell dem is security code unlock
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 5:56am On May 09, 2011
@ aieromon and spacyzuma, wetin dey happen? We no hear from una again, make una give us latest info and improvement about the headset
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by hyuga(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2011
cant help bt laugh bt i pray i dont face any of dis formating nd re-formating when i get bk to lagos.@ceejay, hope n96 no get dis problem wey n8 dey face cos i sold my 6210navi to buy dis n96.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by spacyzuma(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2011
I am now watching DSTV on my N8!!! Alleluia!! All my hard work don produce result!!

Sorry for the late posting. Heavy abuja rain yesterday blew roof open and soaked my bed and many clothes. I spent the whole of last night cleaning up and got to work very late this morning.

About the N8, each time I try to subscribe using Glo, I keep getting an error message. So this morning after getting to the office, I put in my MTN simcard, but the N8 no gree recognize am, to my perplexity. So I borrowed a friend's MTN sim, subscribed to 10Mb, 1-day package, and tried subscribing again to DSTV. This time, it worked flawlessly. All the channels are showing.

Will upload some pics later.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2011
spacyzuma:

I am now watching DSTV on my N8!!! Alleluia!! All my hard work don produce result!!

Sorry for the late posting. Heavy abuja rain yesterday blew roof open and soaked my bed and many clothes. I spent the whole of last night cleaning up and got to work very late this morning.

About the N8, each time I try to subscribe using Glo, I keep getting an error message. So this morning after getting to the office, I put in my MTN simcard, but the N8 no gree recognize am, to my perplexity. So I borrowed a friend's MTN sim, subscribed to 10Mb, 1-day package, and tried subscribing again to DSTV. This time, it worked flawlessly. All the channels are showing.

Will upload some pics later.
nice!!! @aieromon i'm waiting for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (107)

Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521) / Zain's Browsing- Your Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.