Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,061 members, 7,966,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:59 AM

Politics And Demarketing In Banks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics And Demarketing In Banks (818 Views)

Election Spending Fuels Cash Shortage In Banks. / N300bn Excess Liquidity In Banks Unsettles CBN / Please Does The Law Permits Unborn Babies To Own Accounts In Banks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics And Demarketing In Banks by Simplesoul(f): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2009
It is so clear that what actually happened to IBPLC last month was a real play of demarketing by those Banks that saw them as fierce competitors which was highly due to their Financial year ends. they needed to get all the deposits from the customers so that they could give an impressive account reporting. Just last week, two Banks (name witheld) had the same technical issues just the same way IBPLC had but there is hardly any news on that. THEY WEREN'T PAYING THEIR CUSTOMERS.No negative assertion were made on the state of the banks especially the Bigger one. i seem to wonder if we now have godfathers in the banking industry where some so called "bigger" ones just want to dominate and "oppress" the new and growing ones. there is no way the economy could be stabilize if this parasitic relationship amongst banks aren't tackled.  isn't it a shame that the bank that they intended to pull down had surpassed their expectations in achieving some great feats just recently. I bet you that the best of IBPLC is yet to come. I would always remain a loyal customer of the Bank that hadn't done me any harm,

(1) (Reply)

Girls Worse At Math? No Way, New Analysis Shows / 100 % Online Training For Pmp, Ceh, Cissp, Java, Sql Server, C# Etc / New Cabs And Buses For Calabar:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.