Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,957 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index (22591 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor / Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / FG Responds To JP Morgan Delisting Of Nigeria From Bond Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You should know the tricks of this westerners. They want to control our currency and kill our local market completely.

Buhari will appoint his ministers this month, I hope yo can sleep on that.

Fool. Why were you fools celebrating your Furhrer's invitation to the White House and G7?

When the US govt speaks on US interests in a region do you think they are talking about democracy?

You better come to the realization that the White House is the marketing and PR office of Corporate America.

Your APC signed a pact with the devil in return for it's support.

This is only the Begining of the end.

Your Buhari will appoint retired ab0ki military men from the 70's and 80's to man sensitive ministries.

Your boko president has already penciled down 14 ministries for outright scrapping . Note scrapping and not merging. This means employees of these ministries will soon loose their jobs.

It doesn't stop there as this administration will soon begin massive retrenchment in the civil service as part of cost cutting measures.

After he is through with the civil service, watch this administration devalue the naira further in order to open our economy to foriegn western banks to buy it up at a cheap rate.

These are all conditions he agreed to with the west in exchange of their support.

Buhari is the poster child for a revamped neo- colonialism in the 21st century.

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by udemzyudex(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2015
laurel03:
I can see d result of jonathan100 days in office when dey finished all 9ja money... When corruption nearly killed 9ja... Either u like it or not PMB is ur president till 2019... Even jonathan accept by himself self dt he failed 9ja....

Have you done the assignment i gave you?

If no, I'll advice you to..

Go and compare Jonathan 100days and PMB own and see the difference, whether he stays there for 1 day or 4 years that's none of my business.

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2015
laurel03:
PMB 2015-2019 haters can hug transformer

PMB for Khalifar of Nijeriya from Hijri 1436 till death.

Note: Nijeriya is the entity known as Nigeria without Niger Delta and Biafra Republic.

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

Ediot. Did you not mention western economic imperialism as the problem and that Nigeria being kicked out is a good thing?

Why then were you zombies celebrating your Furhrer's invitation to the G7, white house and Chatam house?

Fool you can not change the goal post.

You and your useless boko govt have decided to play the western capitalist game, so don't stop now.

Fool

You are too emotional to make any sense. Drop the emotions and you will see the clear picture behind this kick out, maybe you actually know why JP Morgan kicked us out but because of your hatred for your president, you won't like to say the truth.

Ask yourself, what the hell will a big country like Nigeria do with their useless 1.8%?

Ask yourself again, why are there so many restrictions on many of our local products into their markets?

Why do they want us to devalue our currency again?

This is not about APC/PDP/Chatham house, but this is about the truth.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Orjioorji(f): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2015
laurel03:
We don hear JP Morgan... But b4 PMB how 9ja be for 16years? Under PDP led govt? .... Make will try PMB govt too if he also fail change will also change him too until we get right person.....
. when learned people are discoursing national economic issues this illiterate almajiri school dropout is talking rubbish. ewu lokoja

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Fool

You are too emotional to make any sense. Drop the emotions and you will see the clear picture behind this kick out, maybe you actually know why JP Morgan kicked us out but because of your hatred for your president, you won't like to say the truth.

Ask yourself, what the hell will a big country like Nigeria do with their useless 1.8%?

Ask yourself again, why are there so many restrictions on many of our local products into their markets?

Why do they want us to devalue our currency again?

This is not about APC/PDP/Chatham house, but this is about the truth.

Fool you better come to the realization that it was only the past govt that wanted to steer us from the dollar and western grip.

Your useless nation is seen as a company that it was originally formed as ; the Royal Niger Company.

The west does not give a rat's azz about good governance or your progress, all they want is your resources in exchanged for their finished goods.

This is the triangular trade I warned that the APC is going to fully set in place.

PPAngel:

This is the economic model and limitations the west wants from you.

Finished goods in place of more natural resources at the expense of your utilization of your own resources.

The dollar is what oils this trade.

Dump the dollar and look beyond the triangle then watch their economic grip collapse.

The APC was propped to steer us back to the west and away from the east!

Don't blame Jonathan, blame Buhari who out of desperation for power sold you into slavery to the west.

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by LastSurvivor: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2015
this buhari of a guy has finished Nigeria economically, anyway we are still soaring PROBETICALLY.. lol

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Jesusloveyou: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=20pt]This is one of the reasons why I'm looking for Buhari's non-existent WASC Certificate. Would have loved to know what he had in Economics.......lol[/size]
ur hatred make u look more foooooolish

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by laurel03(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Orjioorji:
. when learned people are discoursing national economic issues this illiterate almajiri school dropout is talking rubbish. ewu lokoja
.... Ntoor .. See professor of hatred... Ur tribe are suffering from brain rust even jonathan accepted defeat yet yeboo people that does not relate with ijaw are still crying,,, u can mix acid with garri if u are tired of PMB and remember to give ur mother small portion... Anafia
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Goke7: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

Fool. Why were you fools celebrating your Furhrer's invitation to the White House and G7?

When the US govt speaks on US interests in a region do you think they are talking about democracy?

You better come to the realization that the White House is the marketing and PR office of Corporate America.

Your Buhari will appoint retired ab0ki military men from the 70's and 80's to man sensitive ministries.

Your boko president has already penciled down 14 ministries for outright scrapping . Note scrapping and not merging. This means employees of these ministries will soon loose their jobs.

It doesn't stop there as this administration will soon begin massive retrenchment in the civil service as part of cost cutting measures.

After he is through with the civil service, watch this administration devalue the naira further in order to open our economy to foriegn western banks to buy it up at a cheap rate.

These are all conditions he agreed to with the west in exchange of their support.

my guy you come across someone so intelligent and I was actually enjoying your analysis until you started throwing tantrums on PMB and making us believe that GEJ was steering the economy very well with all the subsidy scam palaver.

Please elections have come and gone and a winner has been declared whether you like it or not. Your display of bitterness about PMB will not make heaven fall and you can't force your opinions on anyone. The way you guys even rush to nairaland to rain all sorts of abuse and insults on the present Govt whenever there is a negative economic data shows you guys are yet to recover from your loss at the polls, no wonder we have to be told that Buhari's picture is not even in pdp's bedroom.

You are not also a prophet to tell us that Nigeria is doomed economically, so many have said so in the time past, its not a new thing at all, we know where we were before May 29 and we remembered very well what NOI told us we will face economically in few years time so save us of all your economic jargons, we are not moved and can't be threatened just because your slave master is no longer in power.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Jesusloveyou: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

ur wailing has no bound, keep on wailing, Nigeria is already better than before, what u are seeing right now, is d effect of ur clueless hero corruption and mismanagement, all dis ur assume disaster wil be whither down as we reduce importation on fuel, rice etc, stable power, and there is a ready market for foreign direct investors ,

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Investors have already lost trillions under this current administration so I am not surprise by this latest news. Propaganda and lies put this administration in office amd now we shall reap what the 95% have sowed. When we wailed about no Ministers running important offices the lying liars told the public that it is even better for us, now look at what has happened.

When I was calling Buhari and Tinubu economic hit men I was labeled a bigot.
95 percentars see your Sai Buhari now.....

Is there a different market for the 5%ers?? We will all feel it.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2015
Kx:
A lay man remarks on the JP Morgan Bond stuff.

Has all the govt borrowing and inflow of capital from the west thru bonds:
a. Improved our standard of living?
b. Triggered value adding economic activities; manufacturing; output of finished goods from resident input raw materials?
c. Stalled continued inverse relationship of unemployment, poverty and lack of jobs vis a vis increased govt borrowing, then rising price of crude per barrel and massive govt revenues from increased crude oil sales?
d. stopped massive dumping of consumer goods from abroad instead of growth of local consumer markets and harnessing of local substitutes?

If the answer to the posers above is NO,
Perhaps its high time we tried some other options other the the bretton woods endorsed time tested failed ones.

"One’s best success comes after their greatest disappointments."Henry Ward Beecher

You know who else took this your beautiful stand and it's working wonderfully well for him and his country? His Excellency President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe. You must have heard of that beautiful economic giant of the South African region? It's okay, you can thank me later!!

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Adminisher: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2015
You guys are too shallow. Nigeria kicked out of bond 8ndex because there is no ministers to give policy or some bullshit like that. First of all a Minister of Finance does not unilaterally make policy. Secondly suggesting and admimistering monetary policy is CBN responsibility under the direction of the NEC. Not having a minister in place merely burdens the President and thus one is not complaining.
Nigeria is in trouble because the bottom fell out of the Oil and Gas market and also because runaway corruption and public treasury looting.In the last weeks of Jonathan the Stock Exchage had already almost crashed. It is not because of Buhari. The FG has removed it's own funds from commercial banks and that is removing all the FAKERY from economic performance reporting. This means a lot of what we have been doing in the past was putting Oil money and diaspora remittance funds into the local economy and circulate it year after year do some clever tricks with figures and claim success that the fundamentals are good . Importation has also gone up...ma Nigeria where palm oil of all things is imported through loans sourced from the banking sector is not going anywhere until the culture xhangedm
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Raymonbell(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by 9jatriot(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Adminisher:
You guys are too shallow. Nigeria kicked out of bond 8ndex because there is no ministers to give policy or some bullshit like that. First of all a Minister of Finance does not unilaterally make policy. Secondly suggesting and admimistering monetary policy is CBN responsibility under the direction of the NEC. Not having a minister in place merely burdens the President and thus one is not complaining.
Nigeria is in trouble because the bottom fell out of the Oil and Gas market and also because runaway corruption and public treasury looting.In the last weeks of Jonathan the Stock Exchage had already almost crashed. It is not because of Buhari. The FG has removed it's own funds from commercial banks and that is removing all the FAKERY from economic performance reporting. This means a lot of what we have been doing in the past was putting Oil money and diaspora remittance funds into the local economy and circulate it year after year do some clever tricks with figures and claim success that the fundamentals are good . Importation has also gone up...ma Nigeria where palm oil of all things is imported through loans sourced from the banking sector is not going anywhere until the culture xhangedm

If I understand you clearly, there will be really tough times ahead, but we will not be living a false life of progress and that if we are able to get out of the perilous time, we will come out stronger? Does this represent your submission?

All these JP Morgan non be my thing jo and the political shades of the different commentator non de allow me know the full implication of the issue

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by ajepako(f): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=20pt]This is one of the reasons why I'm looking for Buhari's non-existent WASC Certificate. Would have loved to know what he had in Economics.......lol[/size]

Even on the quickly-arranged certificate, he has F9 in Economics..

So, relax, our economy is in cinch with his 'perfect body language'

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by godwin120alex: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2015
What is happening to the economy ?. Biz is very poor
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by ajepako(f): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Icecream4U:
Kai! GEJ/PDP has killed us. He(Gej) will never be president of this country again, never! angry

Someone needs to be reset

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by tete7000(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2015
bonechamberlain:
hmm be ready for Armageddon. the change (worst) is yet to come.

what this govt is more interested in is media fight against corruption, while other sectors can nosedive and crumble, thank God the 100days of honeymoon is over, lets see what tinubu or apc would say again.

u begin to wonder why our certificates are not accepted in foreign countries, its obvious, we have very poor decision making, low judgement and absence of critical thinking. you can imagine where a graduate, msc holder, PhD holders even professors would say "even if buhari presents tissue paper as certificate I would vote for him. smh.

Because they don't value their own certificates. For many of them while they were in school it is 'la cram, la pour'. They never did any serious study. No one who have gone through school and seriously committed himself/herself to academic excellence will say such a nonsense. You cannot be educated enough and not be aware of the effect such comments can have in motivating or discouraging students in school. When we were in primary school they used to tell us that we need to study hard to become governors, engineers, etc. Those words charged and motivated us. Nowadays a governor said illiterates should be giving opportunities to attain highest political offices in the land and yet he gives scholarships and bursary to state's students. Is that not working at cross-purpose? Destroying with left hand what you are trying to build with your right hand. There is one day here when one mumu wanted to engage me in a senseless argument and asked for my definition of education because I objected to Fayose appointing an illiterate as council caretaker committee chairman and pointing out that it portents danger for the future of education development of the state. Of course I told him to take his senseless question away from me. Mumu educated i_diot.

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Appleyard(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
Nothing I mean nothing can bring us down

I can remember the time of abacha with all the sanctions but still we survived

Who doesn't know about jp Morgan and chase from the 1900 there sole aim is to useless a nations economy and you end up in borrowing. Because of the new policies adopted they don't have access in ruining this country so now they want to give use a bad name.

Who cares, jp Morgan and chase are not the only financial organization in the world.

Sai buhari
Na u b d first to talk sense jare! The rest just shouting and wailing as if the heavens will fall. Just go and dig up the dubious nature of JP Morgan, and you will understand why many dont give a dime about them.

Come to think of it; with all the monies we have been borrowing, what have we achieved? Nothing! The same people borrowing money, feigning to be ur friend, are the ones still sabotaging all your efforts to succeed as a nations. The more we continue to rely and trust in these Satanists control financial bodies, we will never be able to get to the borders of the promise land, let alone entering in.

I truely feel sorry for anyone who seriously think these guys will fold their hands and watch a nation like Nigeria rise, dominate and take over their places in Africa.
I just dey laf.

These are nodies which hide behind the curtains of financial fair play and justice, but in reality, they are just political tools use to witch-hunt, sabotage and smear the image and economic well being of blacklisted nations. They are far from what they appear to be. Just reflect on what they did to Russia in the wake of the Ukrainian crisis, following western sanctions, that should clear ur mind on the matter that they are tools in the hands of the elites.

Honestly, we should try to think of other means of meeting our credit issues aside these hawks of Satan.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Demmocrats(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Appleyard:
Na u b d first to talk sense jare! The rest just shouting and wailing as if the heavens will fall. Just go and dig up the dubious nature of JP Morgan, and you will understand why many dont give a dime about them.

Come to think of it; with all the monies we have been borrowing, what have we achieved? Nothing! The same people borrowing money, feigning to be ur friend, are the ones still sabotaging all your efforts to succeed as a nations. The more we continue to rely and trust in these Satanists control financial bodies, we will never be able to get to the borders of the promise land, let alone entering in.

I truely feel sorry for anyone who seriously think these guys will fold their hands and watch a nation like Nigeria rise, dominate and take over their places in Africa.
I just dey laf.

These are nodies which hide behind the curtains of financial fair play and justice, but in reality, they are just political tools use to witch-hunt, sabotage and smear the image and economic well being of blacklisted nations. They are far from what they appear to be. Just reflect on what they did to Russia in the wake of the Ukrainian crisis, following western sanctions, that should clear ur mind on the matter that they are tools in the hands of the elites.

Honestly, we should try to think of other means of meeting our credit issues aside these hawks of Satan.

Bro I take a standing ovation for you

You just nailed JP Morgan brain child.of house of Rothschild.

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2015
September 23

The harbingers are already coming forth
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:

Bro I take a standing ovation for you

You just nailed JP Morgan brain child.of house of Rothschild.

Nah now una know?

When your mumu president was visiting G7, Chatam house and Obama no be una dey say nah progress be that?

Why now are you complaining of western capitalists?

Watching to see you Muslim fools turn this to a Jewish conspiracy.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by OfoIgbo: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2015
citizenisb:
With this Buhari is failing seriously economically. I hope he has advisers that are counseling him on the significance of this.

This is very damaging to our economy at a time like this. God save us.

Well, he has chosen to surround himself with his fellow hausa-fulanis and Yorubas.

The economic muscle that the Igbo economic team has worked hard to build for Nigeria right from Obasanjo's administration to GEJ's regime is being fizzled out.
God help Nigeria if Igbos were to pull out of Nigeria.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by wiseoneking: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2015
ajbabs:
Only God can save us in this country.
is it now that you know that, i thought Buhari is here to help us through change. The better we know that it is only God, the brighter the future.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by babestella: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

The man doesn't have any WASC certificate. I can bet my son for it. He hasn't, the whole scenario around the WASC certificate being found is a big lie and a fraud.

I will never trust him as a president nor trust his party. Very deceptive and full of lies.

About the KBI, I hope this man will not sink our economy first and then start arranging some funny and folly bailouts for local industries and multinationals?

I heard Zenith Bank laid off over 1,000 staffs this week. I'm yet to get confirmation but if this is true, then it's not a good signal in any sense of it.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by PointB: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

We know he's a dullard, but I doubt he's so dumb as to sit for for Economics exam when Islamic Education is much easier.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by ibedun: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

Nah now una know?

When your mumu president was visiting G7, Chatam house and Obama no be una dey say nah progress be that?

Why now are you complaining of western capitalists?

Watching to see you Muslim fools turn this to a Jewish conspiracy.

What exactly is your position on this issue? Please enlighten me, thanks. I hope you are not just being anti-Buhari for no reason.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by ibedun: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Well, he has chosen to surround himself with his fellow hausa-fulanis and Yorubas.

The economic muscle that the Igbo economic team has worked hard to build for Nigeria right from Obasanjo's administration to GEJ's regime is being fizzled out.
God help Nigeria if Igbos were to pull out of Nigeria.

The Igbo dominated economic team were publishing economic indices full of hot air.

We weren't producing anything yet we had an economy greater than S/African, Egypt etc. NOI was scamming us big time.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by kotv: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2015
I feel vindicated again for voting against Daura President. every achievement made under gej administration, sai buhari has destroyed it in matters of 3 months. history is repeating in our eyes. we do remember the documentary about buhari administration, we do remember AIT mentioned the economy hit the lowest under buhari and that was why a coup carried out to remove him. at that time, apc called it hateful propaganda. well in few months alone, we've hit lowest we've ever been...naira falling, food and oil prices increasing, investments losing billions, economy dropping at a rapid rate and it has only been 3 months. i am not a psychic but i see a new somalia in the making under this administration.

i'll be waiting for apc press release to blame gej and his administration for this matter as always while assuring us that buhari body language will fix it. nonsense

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by staaari: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2015
I would not worry too much on this.

Many have believed that we would see bonds crash before the stock market crashes, and that is precisely what is happening right now. Since mid-April, the yield on 10 year German bonds has shot up from 0.05 percent to 0.89 percent. But much of that jump has come this week. Just a couple of days ago, the yield on 10 year German bonds was sitting at just 0.54 percent. And it isn’t just Germany – bond yields are going crazy all over Europe. So far, it is being estimated that global investors have lostmore than half a trillion dollars, and there is much more room for these bonds to fall. In the end, the overall losses could be well into the trillions even before the stock market collapses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Confirms 22 Commissioners For NPC, Rejects One (full List) / Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React / PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90