Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index (22556 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor / Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / FG Responds To JP Morgan Delisting Of Nigeria From Bond Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by MCMLXXVI(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
debeo:

Since we have been there what did we benefit?

Abegi, all this people just want us to devalue our naira. They should just let us be
After all did we beg them to add us in the first place?

When we settle, they will readd us

IranuAbasha

Another nincompoop.

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by simi4me(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=20pt]This is one of the reasons why I'm looking for Buhari's non-existent WASC Certificate. Would have loved to know what he had in Economics.......lol[/size]

Dude the one they showed us, he failed math.

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by jaybee3(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
simi4me:

Dude the one they showed us, he failed math.
So he failed maths and you my friend lacks common sense

Buhari's reluctance to embrace devaluation was as a direct result of current economic reality married together with unavailability of sufficient funds to inject into the hailing economy.
It was a policy direction that would have been influenced by people that were most certainly intellectually above your level.
It was a fluid situation at the time so what exactly is your point again?

Y'all keep yapping like deranged monkeys about insignificant waec certificate when the man has clearly showed abilities and leadership skills way above minimum required level
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by simi4me(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
jaybee3:

So he failed maths and you my friend lacks common sense

Buhari's reluctance to embrace devaluation was as a direct result of current economic reality married together with unavailability of sufficient funds to inject into the hailing economy.
It was a policy direction that would have been influenced by people that were most certainly intellectually above your level.
It was a fluid situation at the time so what exactly is your point again?

Y'all keep yapping like deranged monkeys about insignificant waec certificate when the man has clearly showed abilities and leadership skills way above minimum required level

I don't involve myself in trading insult, i only stated d obvious or tell me did he not fail maths in his result?

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by jaybee3(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
simi4me:

I don't involve myself in trading insult, i only stated d obvious or tell me did he not failed maths in his result?
It's obvious you also failed english language so why throw unnecessary stones?
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by simi4me(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
jaybee3:

It's obvious you also failed english language so why throw unnecessary stones?

Dat was an error. And why r u defending him as if ur next plate of food depend on it. Or abi u follow chop him wife rice?

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by jaybee3(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
simi4me:

Dat was an error. And why r u defending him as if ur next plate of food depend on it. Or abi u follow chop him wife rice?

How could it have been made in error when text speak lingo is your forte?

I'm defending him because i'm smart enough to understand good leaders don't have to be well versed in every single aspect of governance hence the reason why they employ special advisers and delegate policy responsibilities to well capable hands.
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by simi4me(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
jaybee3:

How could it have been made in error when text speak lingo is your forte?

I'm defending him because i'm smart enough to understand good leaders don't have to be well versed in every single aspect of governance hence the reason why they employ special advisers and delegate policy responsibilities to well capable hands.

Anyway am not going to be exchanging abusive words with you cuz i don't know if you are older than i am or not. I wouldn't want to insult someone who maybe my elder. I will advise you to do same.

Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by jaybee3(m): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2016
simi4me:

Anyway am not going to be exchanging abusive words with you cuz i don't know if you are older than i am or not. I wouldn't want to insult someone who maybe my elder. I will advise you to do same.

Apologies if you felt insulted and kudos for being civil with your submission even though it's a rarity in this neck of the woods

I'd still love to have a positive debate with you on why you feel a leader without a pass in mathematics at high School level will almost certainly be mediocre
Re: ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index by simi4me(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2016
jaybee3:

Apologies if you felt insulted and kudos for being civil with your submission even though it's a rarity in this neck of the woods

I'd still love to have a positive debate with you on why you feel a leader without a pass in mathematics at high School level will almost certainly be mediocre

I neva said that, maybe you misunderstood my submission, i only pointed out to the guy who ask that he would love to see what Buhari got in Economics in his hidden certificate that the one they showed us, he failed maths. I never said that makes him a mediocre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Contestants For PDP National Publicity Secretary / FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha