Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,187 members, 7,910,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:38 PM

Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) (6516 Views)

Matured Only / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / How Many Guyz Can Do This,, Matured Mind Only....pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 10, 2015
cheesy
tunnyl:
Well. i wont tell you to drink alomo because its dangerous to the health. Just practise the stop and start method... you gotta masturbate to master it though. so dont bother if u cant. This is what you have to do.

1.) Stroke your dick when it is hard 50- 30 times(depending on how sensitive your dick is), stop stroking then squeeze ur anus or pc muscle for 10 seconds.
2.) Stroke it 30 times again, stop and squeeze ur anus or pc muscle. do this until you feel like ejaculating. then bend a little to the back as if you wanna backflip with your hands stretched to the back, this will divert the excess blood flow away from your dick to other parts of the body. stay in that position for 5counts, then return to step one. grin grin grin grin

the next day you can extend it to 40/ 50 strokes as long as u dont ejaculate.

make sure u dont ejaculate until the third day. DO this for a week you will last longer. Keep practising to extend the duration.

Oh men where you learn this your stuff? Squeezing of anus lol tunnylasutra grin
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Mustack: 3:54am On Sep 10, 2015
grin I can't stop laughing...
I don't know Nigeria get dock like this
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by CuriousGuy1: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2015
tunnyl:
Well. i wont tell you to drink alomo because its dangerous to the health. Just practise the stop and start method... you gotta masturbate to master it though. so dont bother if u cant. This is what you have to do.

1.) Stroke your dick when it is hard 50- 30 times(depending on how sensitive your dick is), stop stroking then squeeze ur anus or pc muscle for 10 seconds.

2.) Stroke it 30 times again, stop and squeeze ur anus or pc muscle. do this until you feel like ejaculating. then bend a little to the back as if you wanna backflip with your hands stretched to the back, this will divert the excess blood flow away from your dick to other parts of the body. stay in that position for 5counts, then return to step one.

the next day you can extend it to 40/ 50 strokes as long as u dont ejaculate.

make sure u dont ejaculate until the third day. DO this for a week you will last longer. Keep practising to extend the duration.

Hmmm, how do one masturbate really, stupid question i know. But i feel nothing using my hands to rob my dick d times i tried that. Thats y i say i dnt understand what guys see in masturbating. My dick n my palms are not compatible at all. D best i have seen is pre-cum. Ave never had ejaculation stimulation wen i tried it outa curiosity some times back.

1 Like

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by CuriousGuy1: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2015
mubarak001:
Is simple...4things caused it; sugar, inexperience, diseases, and excitement.

If no disease, dont get excited again when you wanna have d do...remove your mind from the action and think about something awful for the time bin....when you are set to release, you can bring back your mind to reality.
Again, do pre-intimacy very well, waste time before you insert into kittycat, meanwhile, from time to time when you are urinating, break your output for 10secs before you continue and repeat course thereafter.

thx mi later.

Illd try this especially. Cos ave never heard of it.
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by CuriousGuy1: 7:12am On Sep 10, 2015
tobimillar:
Guy...guy...guy...go find iya alagbo.....ask for opa eyin, ale and mokole...or u can try that thing aboki ppl dey sell...thank me later
Guruntashi abi, i think some mallams dey sell fake. Cos the one i bought, i swear am using it to drink garri now sef. That shii is useless.

1 Like

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by CuriousGuy1: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2015
olenime:
Set your mind off the sex while knacking her!

Infact, they vex as u dey knack am!
Thank me. Latter!
But seriosly, by doing this strictly, will i enjoy anything from sex?

2 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2015
myqel:
shocked stop drinking too much yoghurt tongue

Lmao... Rotfl
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2015
*sixty -nining - I.e 6 fast strokes and 9 slow strokes in that order

* when f*cking, move ur laps not ur arse

* before s*x alow her to blow u... Ul f*ck d pussy hot and good after which grin

* practice holding ur piss back sometimes too with that you'll know how to hold ur cum back

* Excercise frequently then very much when you know u gonna get laid soon

* when f*cking take ur mind off the pleasure yo getting and start taking the f*cking as beating a sworn enemy ... Be like ama tear ds pusee today grin

Don't be silent like you're at your father's grave. Ttalk dirty and moan if possible wink

Enjoy your sex life.

Less I forgot eat good food.

Thank me later grin
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by tunnyl(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2015
CuriousGuy1:

Hmmm, how do one masturbate really, stupid question i know. But i feel nothing using my hands to rob my dick d times i tried that. Thats y i say i dnt understand what guys see in masturbating. My dick n my palms are not compatible at all. D best i have seen is pre-cum. Ave never had ejaculation stimulation wen i tried it outa curiosity some times back.

Lol. This is realy wierd buh Its like having sexual intercourse wif hand. And u ain't doing it the right way that's y u nat feeling anything. I won't advise you to make it an habit because it will deplete the vital energy you need for daily activities. So do it for practise alone.

Get something oily that's gonna last. Let ur penis rise hard. Stroke it up & down.

It doesn't matter if u feel pleasure or not. Just do it. The more u practise wah I recommended the way I recommended. The longer you will last. However there is another method you can use to last longer. Buh ama open a thread about it later.
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2015
CuriousGuy1:

Guruntashi abi, i think some mallams dey sell fake. Cos the one i bought, i swear am using it to drink garri now sef. That shii is useless.

That thing dey work oo...maybe u don too use am, ur body come Form resistance... so u need a higher dose of it...

1 Like

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Abayor7: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
tunnyl:

Lol. This is realy wierd buh Its like having sexual intercourse wif hand. And u ain't doing it the right way that's y u nat feeling anything. I won't advise you to make it an habit because it will deplete the vital energy you need for daily activities. So do it for practise alone.

Get something oily that's gonna last. Let ur penis rise hard. Stroke it up & down.

It doesn't matter if u feel pleasure or not. Just do it. The more u practise wah I recommended the way I recommended. The longer you will last. However there is another method you can use to last longer. Buh ama open a thread about it later.

reply my mail bro
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by donMIG(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Think about sumtin else while screwing
Keep ur hands busy...touching
Chew gum
Hold ur breath every 5secs for at least 2 secs
Oya ride till morning grin grin
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by tunnyl(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Abayor7:

reply my mail bro

Yah i saw the notification, logged into my email, buh saw nothing. drop the mail here teunylbeck@gmail.com
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by CuriousGuy1: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
*sixty -nining - I.e 6 fast strokes and 9 slow strokes in that order

* when f*cking, move ur laps not ur arse

* before s*x alow her to blow u... Ul f*ck d pussy hot and good after which grin

* practice holding ur piss back sometimes too with that you'll know how to hold ur cum back

* Excercise frequently then very much when you know u gonna get laid soon

* when f*cking take ur mind off the pleasure yo getting and start taking the f*cking as beating a sworn enemy ... Be like ama tear ds pusee today grin

Don't be silent like you're at your father's grave. Ttalk dirty and moan if possible wink

Enjoy your sex life.

Less I forgot eat good food.

Thank me later grin

Ave tot of this before. But i felt it would have a huge side effect if send cum back into its bowel. I always thought it can explode my testicles grin
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by CuriousGuy1: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
tunnyl:

Thanks, do cc me on d thread wen u do.

1 Like

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
CuriousGuy1:

Ave tot of this before. But i felt it would have a huge side effect if send cum back into its bowel. I always thought it can explode my testicles grin

Lmfao... No ! Your testicles is no balloon grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl / Video: Hookup Girl Killed Alongside Her Patronizers " Females Say No To Hookup" / Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.