Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose (52251 Views)

What Could This Man Need A Gun For Where Buhari Is Praying?? / Where's Buhari ? / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by judiciarypalava: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Fayose don kolo finish!

Unfortunately, PMB has never responded to all your rants against him. Isn't it obvious Fayose is just a noisemaker who is desperately seeking for Buhari's attention?

Let me know when Fayose hits the market to buy ponmo and vegetables again or stands on the road to check licenses of drivers. That's all he's good at.

grin grin

I think some of us can do better than this and better than just hitting like and share.

If you are expecting Buhari to explain to us what is really happening. Sorry, he can only do that on written address only, just like he did to defend his certificate saga and avoided journalists from asking questions.

This man was just packaged and sold to the gullible ones, and people like you bought without pricing. This man is not what APC preach of him. They should allow him to defend himself without written document, at least, any sincere person at his acclaimed level of achievements can on the spot explain what belongs to him and what does not.

GEJ did not do well , agreed, but GMB should prove to us that he is a saint.

2 Likes

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Rexyl(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
jaybee3:

O ya were ni?

Je kin gba eh mu mo ma deal pe lu eh

Why quarreing and cursing each other on riches and wealth being enjoyed by Governor Fayose and President Buhari. Their children are somewhere doing and enjoying better things, and wouldn't like this kind of despiration in you.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by DJBIGGY(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
That was how you predicted his motive for going to UK and it turned out false... who dafuq would ever take ya BS serious
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Basket mouth senior. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by olance(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
It is more than obvious Ayodele fayose is insane and need urgent medical check before he enter the street. Must he be in the news for always spewing rubbish?instead of the asshole to be showing us his achievement in office he is always busy making a fool of himself.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by tucky200(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Fayose don kolo finish!

Unfortunately, PMB has never responded to all your rants against him. Isn't it obvious Fayose is just a noisemaker who is desperately seeking for Buhari's attention?

Let me know when Fayose hits the market to buy ponmo and vegetables again or stands on the road to check licenses of drivers. That's all he's good at.

grin grin
Lmao !
D guy dey drive lorry too o cheesy
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by jikewai89(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
mn09abk:
See wetin too much Brukutu and Monkey tail dey cause....Fayose don dey decieve himself say him be James Bond grin
mad man. Nothing to show for in Ekiti
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by BUAR(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
PMB supporters crucify him because he is saying the truth,some of you re just myopic when it comes to PMB case but still hope for better NIGERIA ,well I doubt we'd ascertain that since the number citizen has only 30mil,and you buliv,...yeye lie always smelling from NAIJA plithiefianß
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by aresa: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Same way he knew PMB's death bed in london hospital... grin

What a clown grin

Wetin ekiti people do to deserve this worthless comedian grin
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by mikkypel(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Then he is the best candidate for the gulder ultimate search... You have time to talk when you are jobless.. NO wonder Fayose has not done anything impressive in Ekiti
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by anigbajumo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
repogirl:
So Buhari sef na Billioniarre? shocked. Where the money from come? Certainly not via farming or cow rearing! angry

Mr. Kwarruption fighter! Lying sef na kwarruption in case I'm no know. angry

Honestly ah dnt xpect dis frm u.....

So una dey listen to fayose?
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by aresa: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
BUAR:
PMB supporters crucify him because he is saying the truth,some of you re just myopic when it comes to PMB case but still hope for better NIGERIA ,well I doubt we'd ascertain that since the number citizen has only 30mil,and you buliv,...yeye lie always smelling from NAIJA plithiefianß

Truth is when you produce proof to back up your utterances with.

What the ekiti clown is doing has nothing to do with any truth, he's just giving us comedy as usual..

The clown really need to stick to roadside bricklaying, checking driver's licence, buying dusty roadside ponmo, eating mamaput amala and so on...
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Dee60: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
kkkp:
Attention seeker

Chronic one for that matter! Unfit and improper for leadership and public service. It seems the mention of P... gives hims sleepless nights.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Fayose don kolo finish!

grin grin

Aaahhh @beremx which Apr faction have you joined grin
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by kulikuli26: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=Chigold101 post=37840382]APC takes him serious thats why they down play what he says so that APC members and gullible Nigerians will think Fayose is lying.

He raised points that none of you are looking into.

How can someone who didnt have money for APC presidential form now has 30million Naira? Dnt this make you to have a rethink?
we were told he doesnt own anything outside kaduna & daura but we were just told again he has properties in 5 states plus ABJ... We should think about these things.

Funny that some of us are being blinded by whatever we are fed by APC infested press...too bad[/quote
Did you ever hear Buhari say he has just 2houses? So because he was contesting, he shouldn't feed his family anymore? You expect him to empty his entire account to buy the form? Would you have done that? Please spare this man. What he declared is modest enough to vindicate him.
Coming from a man who isn't even sincere enough to make his own public, I'm I suppose to listen to such character? Has he made his own public? Until then, please fayose isn't worth anything to me.

1 Like

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
aresa:

Truth is when you produce proof to back up your utterances with.

What the ekiti clown is doing has nothing to do with any truth, he's just giving us comedy as usual..
The clown really need to stick to roadside bricklaying, checking driver's licence, buying dusty roadside ponmo, eating mamaput amala and so on...

In spite of the damping outcomes. . Evidence always gets missing. Ask EFCC
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by atauyo83: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
in every rumour, there is element of truth.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by AmeLonRo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
But Fayose is telling the truth na. So you want all Nigerians to sleep and face 1 side abi? Time will open things up sha.

Beremx:
Fayose don kolo finish!

grin grin
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by EmekaBlue(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
but ofc the declaration is scam..many assets r hidden both d billions tinubu giv am to hide fr swiss bank
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by guiddoti: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

eddiot why are you then foaming in the mouth because of Fayose's statement? Only in Nigeria will fools like you accept the statement from Buhari as his asset declaration. When they talk about majority Nigerians having a low IQ, it fools like you that make up that bunch
mr janitor pouring salivator. mufu! if Fayose is clean enough lets him declare his
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by favourlove1: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
kkkp:
Attention seeker
the truth is a bitter pill to swallow. Look beyond party and hear him. If speaking out gets him the needed attention to get buhar declare his assets in clear terms then he has gotten the attention. You guys were scammed to have believed that PMB is a without sin. Too bad. Wake up to reality.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by AmeLonRo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
APC Rochas that was wasting money showing achievement on TV and lying is still owing his workers. I visited that Imo state and and indigene says he thank God am there to see with my eyes. Do you know what they call development?
Lying is KWUURUPSION MEHNNN! grin grin grin

olance:
It is more than obvious Ayodele fayose is insane and need urgent medical check before he enter the street. Must he be in the news for always spewing rubbish?instead of the asshole to be showing us his achievement in office he is always busy making a fool of himself.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by AmeLonRo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Oil money no do All APC states now intensifying on tax. Imagine say them tax WAEC examiner tashere marking money for 1 APC state because the State govt want am. E no happen b4.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by collyno1985: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
ironheart:
i think madness has a new meaning

Idiot..... foolish blind parasite
. I don't blame u shaw... just blaming ur mom.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by noblegrex: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
Will this man just shut up his rotten mouth for once,he's only looking for attention and recognition,later you'll c him vieing for the post of presidency. Idiota
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Hardrockyng: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
After yesterday’s bashing on Twitter, Ambode gets a defender

http://ynaija.com/apc-chieftain-bayewu-says-ambode-100-days-resourceful/

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Kamal Ayinde Bayewu, has defended Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, saying he has achieved a lot in 100 days in office.

ad server
This is coming after Nigerians on Twitter bashed Ambode and dragged his name through the mud.

During an interview, Bayewu said Ambode’s 100 days in office has been eventful and productive because he has put things in place, which will in the long run be of immense benefit to the state.

“He has been able to take care of the elderly ones in terms of payment of their pensions. He has been able to look at the health sector in terms of provision of equipment like well-equipped ambulances and creation of emergency centres in case of accidents.
“A number of tragedies have happened in Lagos and the governor promptly attended to them while also assuring the victims of government support. That is the hallmark of a good leader.
“That is exactly what Lagosians voted for. We voted for continuity. So, being an experienced man, who has been part of the government of Lagos State, he knows what to do.

“They can’t just come in and start working immediately. By the time the governor is done with the blueprint, I am sure the cabinet will be in place.
“But I want to assure Lagosians that the governor will appoint the very best to work with him, people who share his dreams and vision for Lagos.
“People with integrity, who are ready to render selfless service with competence that will translate to a better society,” he added.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Hardrockyng: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
To Dokubo-Asari, election is synonymous with war

http://ynaija.com/dokubo-asari-battlefied-bayelsa-pdp-apc/

The former militant leader, has declared that the Ijaw nation would meet the All Progressives Congress on the field of battle- (governorship election day.)

The governorship election of Bayelsa state is scheduled to hold on December 5.

Dokubo, leader of Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, stated on Tuesday, that the Ijaw nation will make sure the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Governor Seriake Dickson, emerges victorious in the polls.

The former militant leader stated this when Governor Dickson formally declared his intention to seek re-election.

“We Ijaws don’t run away from our enemies. Jonathan did a lot for all those who have turned against us.

Nobody, wherever he is, can move the Ijaw nation. We’ve never been conquered, the British knows this fact. This fight is beyond Henry Seriake Dickson, it is beyond you and me, it is for all. He will never be disgraced on December 5.

They have boasted that they have control of the Army, INEC, Police, Navy and SSS. But we will meet in the battlefield on election day.”
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by mmsen: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
All these allegations and counter-allegations.

None of these politicians should be given this much press unless they are explaining what they do to earn their salaries, what they have done as public servants.

The mudslinging is beyond old.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by smuth(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Fayose don kolo finish!

grin grin

Miss I know everything, can you tell Nigerians the difference between what Buhari told us he has and what he declared as asset now, abi the spell done dey work wonders for your life sef?
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by tociano009(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) / Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.