Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose (52244 Views)

What Could This Man Need A Gun For Where Buhari Is Praying?? / Where's Buhari ? / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by azonto4real(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
This guy need to be given salt to leak so that he can keep his mouth shut like a foolish goat cool cool cool!
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Misterdhee1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
I hail the patience of Ekitis
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Misterdhee1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose is a certified scholar when it comes to only two things...No1 is wailing..No2 is market display! A garage man trying to get attention..

1 Like

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by DaBullIT(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
nationwide1:

So this una probe an only against opposition?

How him go probe Fayose leave the king of debt and wastefulness, Aregbe

Probing the probe able
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by manutdadex(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
omokab:
Fayose is a kind of foolish man that doesn't think before he talk. A disgrace to south west region. If not politics of past that produce a bus driver and a tout like him, he is not suppose to be a village head talk less of a governor. Had it been that he has sense of reasoning he must know how to behave himself in general public. If he knows where Buari's wealth is hidden,why can't he just publish or report to appropriate quarters for a better clarification.
Honestly, he is a public nuisance.
its either u are paid to be dis stupid or u re jst stupid, so because he is a tout,a common man he is not fit to be governor, tell ur party fools like liar mohamed to provoke him and watch finish u dullard of a president: when he mentiond "gullible" u fit perfectly well into that category. use brain dont depend on other people's brain to do d thinking for u.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by teegbaj101(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
ShySteady:
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state, says he knows the location of the hidden assets of President Muhammau Buhari.
ad server

Fayose, who’s unimpressed with the public assets declaration of the President, described the move as as a ploy to get “the applause of the gullible”.

The governor also warned the All Progressives Congress not to provoke him to reveal the hidden assets of their members.

Fayose released a statement on Wednesday, through Lere Olayinka, his spokesman.

“We know where everybody, including President Buhari’s wealth are hidden, and the APC should not provoke the governor to such an extent that he will begin to reveal their hidden assets,” he said.‎

“Nigerians demanded that President Buhari must declare his assets publicly because that was what the President promised when he was seeking the people’s votes. “It was part of President Buhari’s electoral promises that his assets will be declared publicly and up till today, he has not done that.

We have only been told that the President, whom they said was poor to the extent that he had to take bank loan to buy his party’s nomination, is now the owner of a mini estate in Asokoro, Abuja that is worth over N3 billion.

“The APC should rather explain to Nigerians how a man they said had no houses anywhere apart from Daura and Kaduna suddenly became owner of houses and landed properties in Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

“They should also tell Nigerians what happened when President Buhari headed Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) and why they lied to Nigerians that the president was poor, thereby obtaining Nigerians’ votes by trick.”‎

Source:http://ynaija.com/ayo-fayose-assets-hidden-wealth-president-buhari/fayooooshi abi wetin dem call u hmm abeg shaaarap there thug,tout. No need to answer this idiot baba.he,s just seeking relevance

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Rotimi47: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose should know that he might end up in prison after this tenure as his file is already full but his immunity is what's saving him.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by dasrackhor(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"You need a 'strong' husband, because he's not doing it well, if he is doing it well, I bet you won't be spending your whole life on nairaland." Quote me anywhere
jesus,dats d definition of taking ΐτ̅ personal...Nairaland home of fun...
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Eziachi: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
He also once knew when Buhari will die.
This is calibre of personalities that is running the affairs of Nigeria.
Spent all his time clowning about.

1 Like

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by vkon2(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is a bloody liar", Quote me anywhere.

- #3b mini estate, the annoying thing is that his supporters keep loving him anytime he releases lies. The PMB 'juju' must be from planet mars.

there is this saying that'' no man have time for a mad man property''
sometimea i wonder if this is really GMB or is look alike.all of a sudden becomes the peoples choice,its well
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Y do i get dis feeling dt fayose is a talkative undecidedY?
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by friends4ever(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
GOVERNOR FAYOSE THE ONLY FEARLESS POLITICIAN IN SW OPS...FFK INCLUSIVE. GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH AND NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER. I FORGOT, THEY GOT MERE BROOMS AND NOT WEAPON. CONTINUE HITTING THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Hilaskee(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Rubbish talk. Just hide your own and declare your assets. Very simple or you say where their wealth is hidden!
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by amusadele: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
We already knew Buhari is a liar,If he could forge waec certificate, what stops him from falsifying his asset declaration
best post
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by omokab: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
manutdadex:
its either u are paid to be dis stupid or u re jst stupid, so because he is a tout,a common man he is not fit to be governor, tell ur party fools like liar mohamed to provoke him and watch finish u dullard of a president: when he mentiond "gullible" I fit perfectly well into that category. use brain dont depend on other people's brain to do d thinking for u.
there is nothing that fit your name than empty brain. Definitely you must have a bad character that doesn't need to see you before someone will know from a far distance. For your information I'm a civil servant living comfortable not a politician that depend on anybody. I just don't like nonsense in my life. If you have a common sense that works very the way is suppose to work,would you advice a public figure like a the governor of a state to be saying rubbish all the time especially aginst the president. The best thing for you is to check yourself and the kind of person you are. Don't think I have time to reply you if you send any nonsense of your thinking again to me.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by ogunyooye(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose...chei!!!
you no go talk less and face your administration.
what are you seeking from the gullible people of ekiti by buying pepper, dancing in the market place, and drinking palm wine in the shrine?
Much Action Less Talk.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by ogunyooye(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
amusadele:
best post
baseless.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by omolami: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
We equally heared that Buhari did not declare some hidden shares in some companies. This man na wao.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by swizmony(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

- #3b mini estate, the annoying thing is that his supporters keep loving him anytime he releases lies. The PMB 'juju' must be from planet mars.

You know what...Shut up!
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by swizmony(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Stuck it in it throat fayose...Loser. He would be ur C.I.C for the next 4years.
Fayose's opinion counts for nothing in Nigeria. even a primary school pupil will see him as an unserious clown who should cover himself in shame after all he said against PMB in the run up to the election.
PMB has got more important tinz to fix in Nigeria than this deranged tout posing as a governor.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by shaggyosas(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Even as things look so true, some nigerians prefer to abuse the person who seems to raise a vital point. Whether or not it is true, let's hear the president defend himself. Cos I keep wondering, how can he be just 30million worth after telling us he didn't have a dime more that 1million naira before election? If we aren't told the truth, then I wouldn't blame anyone for saying the money was stolen. If money grows on trees then our President can make 30million plus over 100days.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Alfranco(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chigold101:
APC takes him serious thats why they down play what he says so that APC members and gullible Nigerians will think Fayose is lying.

He raised points that none of you are looking into.

How can someone who didnt have money for APC presidential form now has 30million Naira? Dnt this make you to have a rethink?
we were told he doesnt own anything outside kaduna & daura but we were just told again he has properties in 5 states plus ABJ... We should think about these things.

Funny that some of us are being blinded by whatever we are fed by APC infested press...too bad
All you rightly pointed out is shared by me and many other like minds. But those folks at variance will maintain their hypnotic stance with baseless defenses.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by bukky204: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
love that boss mi
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by lyttmarine: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Apc can't fool everyone at a time, well still waiting the inevitable fight "buhari vs tinubu
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Who has bewicthed the Ekiti people to have accepted this clown as their governor.Anyway,there was no free and fair election held.
This man need pyschatric evaluation before he turn his people into Zombies.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Adminisher: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
bjdon:
Even if you hate Fayose, you must admit he is a real character who is given the APC a nightmate!

He is actually an Idxxt without a focus on the issues. I think PDP is now very weak even as an opposition party if all they can do even in defeat is to attack personalities. Also anybody who believes Fayoses posturing is naive. The guy had a reputation of going behind everybody's back to beg for his infractions.

1 Like

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by otunba9ja: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nwa4Jesus:
Nigerians should be wise n smart both PDP n APC!!! Reason what he said, dilute it then digest it n stop accusing d man of what he is quoteing blc he may be saying d truth. PLS!!!

HAVE U ASKED URSELF WHY IT IS DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO TELL US WIA THE WEALTH IS HIDDEN.......THIS TO ME IS JUST A CASE OF SEEKING RELEVANCE/ATTENTION
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
ShySteady:
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state, says he knows the location of the hidden assets of President Muhammau Buhari.
ad server

Fayose, who’s unimpressed with the public assets declaration of the President, described the move as as a ploy to get “the applause of the gullible”.

The governor also warned the All Progressives Congress not to provoke him to reveal the hidden assets of their members.

“We know where everybody, including President Buhari’s wealth are hidden, and the APC should not provoke the governor to such an extent that he will begin to reveal their hidden assets,” he said.‎

“Nigerians demanded that President Buhari must declare his assets publicly because that was what the President promised when he was seeking the people’s votes. “It was part of President Buhari’s electoral promises that his assets will be declared publicly and up till today, he has not done that.

We have only been told that the President, whom they said was poor to the extent that he had to take bank loan to buy his party’s nomination, is now the owner of a mini estate in Asokoro, Abuja that is worth over N3 billion.

“The APC should rather explain to Nigerians how a man they said had no houses anywhere apart from Daura and Kaduna suddenly became owner of houses and landed properties in Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

“They should also tell Nigerians what happened when President Buhari headed Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) and why they lied to Nigerians that the president was poor, thereby obtaining Nigerians’ votes by trick.”‎

Source:http://ynaija.com/ayo-fayose-assets-hidden-wealth-president-buhari/

PDP will cry for 26 years after ruling for 16 years. PDP can never see power again. Is APC or other merger party. RIP PDP
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by sham8co(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Your Excellency executive mad man of Ekiti well done. you r disgracing Ekiti pple.
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Eshinery(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

and your stupid:T comes directly form planet pluto
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
MadCow1:

Please Sir, don't tag me in this type of fuckery ever again.

The man has declared his assets. Up until now, everything you thought you knew about President Buhari's assets were all unofficial. If you have to challenge him in court, the only proper document you can use to back up that claim is this official asset declaration.

Why is 120 extra heads of cattles a problem for you? Is that the issue we have with thieving politicians?

How is 30 million Naira a problem for you? That kind of money is change money. E no reach to buy one better house for that Cheapass Lekki Gardens estate let alone a house in Ikoyi or Maitama. 1 house in Abuja and you are losing sleep.

Let your stubbornness to embrace change not make you look like a joke. 30 Million, 250heads of cows and 1 house is what you are trying to use for your smear campaign. The politicians backing the president can quadruple his asset base just as a birthday gift.

A man whose house is on fire does not run after cockroaches.

Atleast now you know what our current President has in terms of assets. Do you know what Ex-President Jonathan's assets before and after looked like?

I don't care about what the content of his assets read. What I am interested in is how it changes after he leaves office and if his predecessors and other sitting politicians would embrace this behavior in the interest of transparency and our strive for a corruption free Nation.

Thanks..
in summary, you are a blind follower, if he could not tell the truth concerning his wealth, it enough sign to show that they could be more hidden assets, what is the essence of assets declaration if its not properly done, you call that transparency

no worry, by the time APC takes this country for a ride, na that time your eye go, open.

For your information, buhari is yet to declare his assets, shehu only read a list of incomplete items without description, value and worth

Don't be deceived your votes are yet to count, if the power blocs form another party or move their support to an individual, he will win without yourvvotes, so Wake up and let things be done appropriately
Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by goodgood2(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
ShySteady:
ad server

Source:http://ynaija.com/ayo-fayose-assets-hidden-wealth-president-buhari/

When it comes to speaking the truth and dishing out facts, you can't beat Fayose. I love this dude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate / Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.