Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,586 members, 7,881,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? (9321 Views)

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by mealdred: 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ene nelly Victor unilag biochemist student, short fair(cream tinz)
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LooL . You're funny o, I wasn't taking it that far ooo... There's a way you get exposed to things widaut necessarily being left to wander around like a goat wey no get owner y'know wink

There's sense is nonsense y'know?

Are you for real here Damn! Am beginning to get scared af u mehn ... shocked

I searched and couldn't find 'a solution' in that .
Help me fish it out nah wink

Yea I know I'm funny but you should say it more often dat na my favourite compliment grin
In naija goats that dont have owners find their way into soup very quickly and dat was what dey were trying to avoid by caging me i guess tongue also note: boarding school = prison/orphanage. no one gets out
except that one time i hopped fence sha......... grin

yeah there is. except the kinds u type tongue

Be afraid be very afraid. grin Yeah I'm serious. What should I do ask him what he's doing? I'm not that much of a fool abeg grin #LikeISaidNoTime

there is no solution to that kain problem. so at least the guy should pay for his wrongdoing. thats fair. and the woman crying is her relieving her emotional stress, even if it disturbs him. it's even good if it disturbs him cause life is about sowing and reaping my broda tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by edward1984(m): 12:09am On Sep 10, 2015
danduchi:
From my cousin sister.....
Her husband is cheating on her with a g!rl that stays
somewhere in the South-South part of Nigeria. she keeps
sending him n*de photos of herself. She wants to post it (i.e
the nude photos of the girl dating her husband) on
Facebook (with an unknown facebook I.D and tag her)
Please help me what do you think. Because I think married women should start disgracing the single b***ch*s that do not want to leave their husbands alone.

You are very funny, you are looking at things from the wrong side.. Let me ask you this. " your best friend is sleeping with your girl, who is at fault, who do you punish ? In your case, you don't punish the girl , you punish the husband, unless you are hiding something...

1 Like

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yea I know I'm funny but you should say it more often dat na my favourite compliment grin
In naija goats that dont have owners find their way into soup very quickly and dat was what dey were trying to avoid by caging me i guess tongue also note: boarding school = prison/orphanage. no one gets out
except that one time i hopped fence sha......... grin

yeah there is. except the kinds u type tongue

Be afraid be very afraid. grin Yeah I'm serious. What should I do ask him what he's doing? I'm not that much of a fool abeg grin #LikeISaidNoTime

there is no solution to that kain problem. so at least the guy should pay for his wrongdoing. thats fair. and the woman crying is her relieving her emotional stress, even if it disturbs him. it's even good if it disturbs him cause life is about sowing and reaping my broda tongue tongue tongue

I was telling you you're confused the other time and you're like no, no, no , no grin
First, it was I wasn't caged, now na I was caged , smh smh smh cheesy

The KINDS I type fail to make sense? Interesting ! smiley

I know your types. Marry 10 huzbands in 2 years with kids af 20 different Fathers but single at 50. Having 10 sugarboiz at 60 ? I don't pray for that kind of life for my worst enemy grin

No solution? Yes there is Patience , forbearance , endurance and steadfastness grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I was telling you you're confused the other time and you're like no, no, no , no grin
First, it was I wasn't caged, now na I was caged , smh smh smh cheesy

The KINDS I type fail to make sense? Interesting ! smiley

I know your types. Marry 10 huzbands in 2 years with kids af 20 different Fathers but single at 50. Having 10 sugarboiz at 60 ? I don't pray for that kind of life for my worst enemy grin

No solution? Yes there is , Patience , forbearance , endurance and steadfastness grin
You you you you you you ehn
grin

Yes das right I said it what can you do

Lol highly untrue. I would never remarry if I divorced and I don't pray to divorce o.... I jus need someone who is perfect like me grin
*MODIFIEDDDDD*
You are a big g**T! 10 husbands but 20 different fathers smh sMh SMH grin grin grin

On whose part? the female should be patient until his dikc falls off or what exactly..... abeggiiiii tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

You you you you you you ehn
grin

Yes das right I said it what can you do

Lol highly untrue. I would never remarry if I divorced and I don't pray to divorce o.... I jus need someone who is perfect like me grin

On whose part? the female should be patient until his dikc falls off or what exactly..... abeggiiiii tongue

tongue

I would have pushed you onto the nearest cushion and shown you what I can (stress can) do grin

It's my hope you find that one. However, if u find a near perfect, manage him hun? Life's not straight wink

Both sides hun? Its not that this woman is even 100 here, I mean she'll have her excesses. Maybe she's not good (enough) in bed or is not opening up if you kwim for her huzby for him to be pushed to requesting for mere naked pics like a re.tard
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

tongue

I would have pushed you onto the nearest cushion and shown you what I can (stress can) do grin

It's my hope you find that one. However, if u find a near perfect, manage him hun? Life's not straight wink

Both sides hun? Its not this woman is even 100 here, I mean she'll have her excesses. Maybe she's not good (enough) in bed or is not opening up if you kwim for her huzby for him to be pushed to requesting for mere naked pics like a re.tard
abeg o
u no see 'mrs' for my moniker?
grin

ehhh whareva. we'll see tongue

yeah exactly like a re.tard.... u cant help people like him (if he's like that)..... so its a hopeless sitiiyation and i wish d madam good luck and advise her to test him semiannually for HIV/AIDS because it's a killer grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

abeg o
u no see 'mrs' for my moniker?
grin

ehhh whareva. we'll see tongue

yeah exactly like a re.tard.... u cant help people like him (if he's like that)..... so its a hopeless sitiiyation and i wish d madam good luck and advise her to test him semiannually for HIV/AIDS because it's a killer grin

You no even get liver grin ... Abeg o like a child wey no fit swim at the river cheesy

Yh, your type change wt time tongue . Momma told me tales af how high her principles were until she met her 'bad boy' - Dad cheesy

I risked typing that 're.tard' word , I knew you'll capitalize on it and you dint fail me as usual . The predictable yeye girl that you are... grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

You no even get liver grin ... Abeg o like a child wey no fit swim at the river cheesy

Yh, your type change wt time tongue . Momma told me tales af how high her principles were until she met her 'bad boy' - Dad cheesy

I risked typing that 're.tard' word , I knew you'll capitalize on it and you dint fail me as usual . The predictable yeye girl that you are... grin
Yeah I no get liver na only mouth i get grin I admit

I AM NOT A TYPE JOR ! I also don't change..... not to compare myself to the Holy Spirit, but something like omnipotent/all-knowing should suit me..... tongue grin grin

Mmmmm UNCLE sorry for disappointing you..... thats right I capitalized on it cause this na capitalist economy garrit? Predictable.... me.... chai. Dey dere tongue
But its true nah. He's a re.tard cause i dont know what 'not good in bed' even means and why u ppl are always touting it about as an excuse for cheating...... sha not my problem cause i think say i no dey among grin ..... but una's hypocrisy dey jus shock me everi everi
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah I no get liver na only mouth i get grin I admit

I AM NOT A TYPE JOR ! I also don't change..... not to compare myself to the Holy Spirit, but something like omnipotent/all-knowing should suit me..... tongue grin grin

Mmmmm UNCLE sorry for disappointing you..... thats right I capitalized on it cause this na capitalist economy garrit? Predictable.... me.... chai. Dey dere tongue
But its true nah. He's a re.tard cause i dont know what 'not good in bed' even means and why u ppl are always touting it about as an excuse for cheating...... sha not my problem cause i think say i no dey among grin ..... but una's hypocrisy dey jus shock me everi everi

*sighs* good you're owning up to that. Its unusual being the stubborn she-goat that you are grin

What tha hell! I would have believed that if you dint grow br*st hun?

grin
That was a smart response for your myopic mind right? ... Assuming you got hooked with a guy that can hardly last 5mins in bed , would you still go ahead and marry him? ... You're talking like a good sex life doesn't have a huge part to play in a good married life... Yeye somebody....

Too bad you won't be online until evening ... Am boiling , cocking and smoking hot like the Sahara this morning ...grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by johnwell(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Mznaett:
Uwem ererimbot abiara amashocked

Hahahaha, anye ikemeke ndi kpan ebe esie, ayem isio idem esie nkesin ke fehesang.

Mkpo ase abaooo!
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nwulia(f): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2015
The earlier your cousin understands that the society we live in now,it is no longer "MY HUSBAND" rather it is "OUR HUSBAND",the better for her emotionally.i advice she looks after her kids,and more especially PRAYERS. What guarantees her that if she blackmail this girl now,her husband will stop!!?.NNE "A CHEAT IS ALWAYS A CHEAT FOREVER. grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

*sighs* good you're owning up to that. Its unusual being the stubborn she-goat that you are grin

What tha hell! I would have believed that if you dint grow br*st hun?

grin
That was a smart response for your myopic mind right? ... Assuming you got hooked with a guy that can hardly last 5mins in bed , would you still go ahead and marry him? ... You're talking like a good sex life doesn't have a huge part to play in a good married life... Yeye somebody....

Too bad you won't be online until evening ... Am boiling , cocking and smoking hot like the Sahara this morning ...grin
I'm not stubborn. that would be a character flaw and you've forgotten that I dont have any of those grin

what is that supposed to mean
respect yourself o grin

it wasn't a smart response it was lame, I already know that. And only my eyes are myopic not my mind tongue
You guys always ask that 1 minute man question which leads me to believe that there is a high propensity of such in the male population..... That should be an abnormality not something that occurs frequently and as such I'm not concerned about it cause again: 1) I am neither the 1minman himself
2) I'm not gonna end up wit one grin so dont ask me that kain kweshion

life ≠ sex u he-goat..... grin i wouldnt divorce for sexual reasons thats just pitiful and useless... besides i plan on checking everything b4 cause i dont like stories that touch. By check I mean medically o grin!

wetin do u this morning that cause am grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm not stubborn. that would be a character flaw and you've forgotten that I dont have any of those grin

what is that supposed to mean
respect yourself o grin

it wasn't a smart response it was lame, I already know that. And only my eyes are myopic not my mind tongue
You guys always ask that 1 minute man question which leads me to believe that there is a high propensity of such in the male population..... That should be an abnormality not something that occurs frequently and as such I'm not concerned about it cause again: 1) I am neither the 1minman himself
2) I'm not gonna end up wit one grin so dont ask me that kain kweshion

life ≠ sex u he-goat..... grin i wouldnt divorce for sexual reasons thats just pitiful and useless... besides i plan on checking everything b4 cause i dont like stories that touch. By check I mean medically o grin!

wetin do u this morning that cause am grin

Lols. Ok

Lols. Ok

I think you think too much but Ok anyway

That's no what I said woman... Its your life y'know but personally I can't marry a lady that lays still like a log of wood ... Medical checkups don't reveal how good a man is in bed y'know . Every woman deserves a horse in bed if you kwim

Lol. I was feeling too good. Like nobody that dare dare me to an e-battle will hv himself to blame grin

How was ur day? wink
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lols. Ok

Lols. Ok

I think you think too much but Ok anyway

That's no what I said woman... Its your life y'know but personally I can't marry a lady that lays still like a log of wood ... Medical checkups don't reveal how good a man is in bed y'know . Every woman deserves a horse in bed if you kwim

Lol. I was feeling too good. Like nobody that dare dare me to an e-battle will hv himself to blame grin

How was ur day? wink
Stop 'okaying' me jor like I'm some irrational baby that you jus want to shut up tongue

I do think too much... It's like a curse. You self know how it feel s grin

Lol iono and I dont care cause like I said, not gonna be my problem.
Whenever you guys talk about these proverbial mysterious gals dat jus dey dere like wood block, I wonder if you're lying. That situation would be so awkward..... I dont think those girls really exist u people must be exaggerating

Everyone keeps asking me that and I have only one answer.... Im really hungry grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Stop 'okaying' me jor like I'm some irrational baby that you jus want to shut up tongue

I do think too much... It's like a curse. You self know how it feel s grin

Lol iono and I dont care cause like I said, not gonna be my problem.
Whenever you guys talk about these proverbial mysterious gals dat jus dey dere like wood block, I wonder if you're lying. That situation would be so awkward..... I dont think those girls really exist u people must be exaggerating

Everyone keeps asking me that and I have only one answer.... Im really hungry grin

grin cheesy .. Your tone af finality was so epic I dint fEel it right to push the argument any further.

LoLs. #Proverbial - U garrit grin ... What better way is there to describe a girl below average at performance? Whose style af attending to the sexual whims is as old as our family wall clock in the village ? . Believe me that expression is a genius invention ; simple, effective yet humorous.

Hungry? Hungry for what
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

grin cheesy .. Your tone af finality was so epic I dint fEel it right to push the argument any further.

LoLs. #Proverbial - U garrit grin ... What better way is there to describe a girl below average at performance? Whose style af attending to the sexual whims is as old as our family wall clock in the village ? . Believe me that expression is a genius invention ; simple, effective yet humorous.

Hungry? Hungry for what
Lol GOAT. Thanks I'm an epic bae what can I say /hair flip/ grin grin grin

But to jus look at you? The only thing worse than that is crying which I still canNOT believe happens.

Hungry for food only THE LORD KNOWS WHERE YOUR MIND WENT O grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol GOAT. Thanks I'm an epic bae what can I say /hair flip/ grin grin grin

But to jus look at you? The only thing worse than that is crying which I still canNOT believe happens.

Hungry for food only THE LORD KNOWS WHERE YOUR MIND WENT O grin

I hope you know I was kidding right? grin

Lmfao and Rotfl at the same time. You're a case study lady grin cheesy . On calming down, maybe not that awful. grin

To be sincere ; sex, food and peace in that order cheesy
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I hope you know I was kidding right? grin

Lmfao and Rotfl at the same time. You're a case study lady grin cheesy . On calming down, maybe not that awful. grin

To be sincere ; sex, food and peace in that order cheesy
I did know hence the GOAT
you that never gives compliments grin

I'm jez saying na grin.... i no even sabi dese tins na jus d imagination or suppositions dat sound weird to me grin Lol so they cry and then calm down or what LOL OMG

Sex first srsly smh. I'm not ho.rny 24/7 like u
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I did know hence the GOAT
you that never gives compliments grin

I'm jez saying na grin.... i no even sabi dese tins na jus d imagination or suppositions dat sound weird to me grin Lol so they cry and then calm down or what LOL OMG

Sex first srsly smh. I'm not ho.rny 24/7 like u

Let me confess ; I'm preserving and reserving my thank you for the woman that will gimme my replica in the form af a Son ! grin

Its not something u can guess right my nigga

But at least u get ho.rny too. I know it will be damn high and naughty when you finally hit on that state grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Let me confess ; I'm preserving and reserving my thank you for the woman that will gimme my replica in the form af a Son ! grin

Its not something u can guess right my nigga

But at least u get ho.rny too. I know it will be damn high and naughty when you finally hit on that state grin
Dont annoy me o grin Daughters arent good?

My nigga...... my azz. Okay I'm not guessing anymore tongue

*Smiles sweetly* grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Dont annoy me o grin Daughters arent good?
My nigga...... my azz. Okay I'm not guessing anymore tongue
*Smiles sweetly* grin
Daughters are wonderful but we all have our preferences. Don't we?
Bera! Good girl!!
Yinmu... You're ds easiee?? I think I'm beginning to see your soft spots tongue
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Daughters are wonderful but we all have our preferences. Don't we?

Bera! Good girl!!

Yinmu... You're ds easiee?? I think I'm beginning to see your soft spots tongue

Yeah yeah whatever. It's just that everybody prefers boys so its annoying.

Dont patronize me jor tongue

What did I say? Na smile I dey smile as usual? grin

*MODIFIED*
I dont have soft spots. I'm soft in general garrit? grin So I dont have moments of weakness I told u im a complete person, very very complete
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yeah yeah whatever. It's just that everybody prefers boys so its annoying.
Dont patronize me jor tongue
What did I say? Na smile I dey smile as usual? grin
I'm not everybody.
That wasn't intended abeg. Are u hor.NY already
Yes, You are ho.rny already grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I'm not everybody.

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah blah blah

Yeah but you're following their trend

LOL U DEY CRAZE.
Better modify that o.

Like most girls, to be purely scientific, no. There's your answer.
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by adedayourt(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
danduchi:
From my cousin sister.....
Her husband is cheating on her with a g!rl that stays
somewhere in the South-South part of Nigeria. she keeps
sending him n*de photos of herself. She wants to post it (i.e
the nude photos of the girl dating her husband) on
Facebook (with an unknown facebook I.D and tag her)
Please help me what do you think. Because I think married women should start disgracing the single b***ch*s that do not want to leave their husbands alone.

cut off the mans joystick nd d lady wnt return
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yeah but you're following their trend
LOL U DEY CRAZE. Better modify that o.
Like most girls, to be purely scientific, no. There's your answer.

It's mere coincidence I say
Why? Was that that bad?
No, that wasn't that bad.
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

It's mere coincidence I say

Why? Was that that bad?

No, that wasn't that bad.
Coincidence on your part yes, but still too cliche for my taste. And unfair to all unborn gals everywhere! angry grin

Yes it was bad! tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Coincidence on your part yes, but still too cliche for my taste. And unfair to all unborn gals everywhere! angry grin

Yes it was bad! tongue

Love at first sight is not the best thing I guess... Asin the unborn girls have something to fight for tongue

Gerarahere jor grin that's my style of flirting o jare. Maybe vulgar, but you already know me for oddity grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Love at first sight is not the best thing I guess... Asin the unborn girls have something to fight for tongue

Gerarahere jor grin that's my style of flirting o jare. Maybe vulgar, but you already know me for oddity grin
oh i jus realized how stubborn i sound. so okay sah grin na boy you want and boy you shall have

lol beht this publicly? do u hate me this much? i'm supposed to be the only flirt in this operation o grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

oh i jus realized how stubborn i sound. so okay sah grin na boy you want and boy you shall have

lol beht this publicly? do u hate me this much? i'm supposed to be the only flirt in this operation o grin

smiley . Its all bliss when you're not fighting the decision of your 'chi' grin

Only flirt? I've always been flirting with most but none do realize. Am like numb beings! Maybe am the alien sha cos I sEe and feel how freely folks roll in perfect unison and concord .

1 Like

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

smiley . Its all bliss when you're not fighting the decision of your 'chi' grin

Only flirt? I've always been flirting with most but none do realize. Am like numb beings! Maybe am the alien sha cos I sEe and feel how freely folks roll in perfect unison and concord .
lol whareva thats the sh*t men say to get women to stop 'nagging' WHICH I DONT DO ANYWAYS THO

Yes people like me right? I try to roll well wit others.... it comes of as flirting at times maybe but its usually innocent
grin
Are u saying that gals dont notice when ur flirting wit them, like it flies over there heads? and if thats true maybe u would consider using phraseology that ppl actually have a HOPE of understanding tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Step-sister Is In Love With Me. / RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) / My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.