Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,678 members, 7,968,982 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:14 PM

Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? (9417 Views)

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Shhhhhh jus kip quiet dere grin

But the lie sweet u like honey abi

Hm! Na me u dey quote literature for abeggiiii

H-explain dat statement immediately, i no feel like decipherin' am

Lol nice one jez clap for urself.... using my words against me grin

Shushing a man is an abomination in Africa . So take those one's back

Lols . You know am a master at cooking lies up nah cheesy why won't I be happy when I see one af my disciples advance ? grin

I'm a literati y'know wink

It's simple elementary science kid cheesy

Venus -close to sun thus hot

Pluto - far from the sun thus cold

Place the rest af the puzzle together yaself grin

That's how we roll these days chick cool ... No time cheesy
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Shushing a man is an abomination in Africa . So take those one's back

Lols . You know am a master at cooking lies up nah cheesy why won't I be happy when I see one af my disciples advance ? grin

I'm a literati y'know wink

It's simple elementary science kid cheesy

Venus -close to sun thus hot

Pluto - far from the sun thus cold

Place the rest af the puzzle together yaself grin

That's how we roll these days chick cool ... No time cheesy
Abomi-wetin?? You should have seen the face I just made ..... Those r the kinda statements that get me riled up sir grin

I've said it before 'the devil is the king of lies and all liars are his children and destined to join him in the lake of fire' grin So dey dere
Note: I'm not a liar (like u) jez a 'twist-things-so-they-suit-my-version-of-reality-'er

I'm close to the sun ? grin And I know about the planetary positions oluko /rolls eyes/

Yeah right. It's actually babes that have no time these days, we no send una and we're also not smiling ! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Abomi-wetin?? You should have seen the face I just made ..... Those r the kinda statements that get me riled up sir grin

I've said it before 'the devil is the king of lies and all liars are his children and destined to join him in the lake of fire' grin So dey dere
Note: I'm not a liar (like u) jez a 'twist-things-so-they-suit-my-version-of-reality-'er

I'm close to the sun ? grin And I know about the planetary positions oluko /rolls eyes/

Yeah right. It's actually babes that have no time these days, we no send una and we're also not smiling ! grin tongue

Culture is culture. Fight that at your own peril cheesy

Mtseew. We're going to hell 2geda babes, u just lied cheesy

Mtseew. You're just making something out af nothing mumu. When a man breaks ur heart why d'you folks start crying like a newborn if u folks aint really smiling ... Iranu
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Culture is culture. Fight that at your own peril cheesy

Mtseew. We're going to hell 2geda babes, u just lied cheesy

Mtseew. You're just making something out af nothing mumu. When a man breaks ur heart why d'you folks start crying like a newborn if u folks aint really smiling ... Iranu
I'm not fighting culture so shhhhhh *ghen ghen what can u do grin*

BACK TO SENDAA OOOOO I'm like the 21st century holy angel virgin mary, heaven tinz straiiiiight! grin

Breaks heart ke *smirks* Cry gini? Abasha! It's men that are crying these days ordinary hoe will wanna get down to business the guys still wan form small talk abeg abeg abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm not fighting culture so shhhhhh *ghen ghen what can u do grin*

BACK TO SENDAA OOOOO I'm like the 21st century holy angel virgin mary, heaven tinz straiiiiight! grin

Breaks heart ke *smirks* Cry gini? Abasha! It's men that are crying these days ordinary hoe will wanna get down to business the guys still wan form small talk abeg abeg abeg grin

You're taking refuge with cultureless bully hermericar so nothing till u release yourself from her tentacles cheesy

Yinmu.. Another strict lie. Let's go chill in heaven seven my dear cheesy

Some guys are nothing but dummies... So, I don't blame u ... Maybe spoiled ajebuhs like u sha ... Come meet real men in the ghetto, you'll learn ! cheesy
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by cavajune: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Much of the advice people get about their marriage problems is wrong. It sounds good. It makes sense. The problem is, it usually doesn’t work,”

Sometimes expressing your feelings can be very hurtful to the other person, But shouldn’t I be honest about my feelings?' If honestly expressing your feelings is hurtful to the other person, it’s not honest; it’s stupid, it’s insensitive, and it’s damaging to the relationship.

I found this article very useful to help people Capable of Transforming Their Relationship. wink
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by rickleye: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
PUNISH YOUR HUSBAND !!!!
Leave the girl alone.
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
danduchi:
From my cousin sister..... Her husband is cheating on her with a g!rl that stays somewhere in the South-South part of Nigeria. she keeps sending him n*de photos of herself. She wants to post it (i.e the nude photos of the girl dating her husband) on Facebook (with an unknown facebook I.D and tag her)
Please help me what do you think. Because I think married women should start disgracing the single b***ch*s that do not want to leave their husbands alone.
Why isn't she instead spending her energy on confronting the problem, the man she remains married to? He is the one dragging the marriage in the mud. Why does she want to waste her energy on some gal when the reason the some gal is in her life is because the man she is married to is cheating on her? undecided

Abeg tell your cousin to focus her energy on bettering herself as an individual and a mother. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Innobee99(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Before u post it, add me to ur new account.

Don't wanna miss the episodes grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room. / Look At This Chicken Pepper Soup I'm Cooking — Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.