Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals (1293 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by crown92: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Talks About Dangers Of Having Multiple Partners
SEPTEMBER 9, 2015 BY ADMIN

Her words;

Every man or woman you have s3x with deposits & leave a part of their soul in you.

Most of us haven’t been properly educated about s3x. It’s almost a taboo to discuss these things outside of private matters, but the silence leads to a lack of awareness of what it even is. Does anybody even know? I mean it is the most powerful force that creates life.

Most see it as a physical experience, but forget the bond, connection, energy exchange, and deep cellular interaction one experiences with their partner. When men or women decide to have multiple partners, it can send mixed emotional signals inside of the body’s vibration system.

Continue reading here >>>> http://naijatatafoblog..com.ng/2015/09/every-man-or-woman-you-have-s3x-with.html?m=1

Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by lekjons(m): 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
undecided crap!

1 Like

Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hian! Mk I hear word jare , soul kor solar ni cheesy
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by ronald4lif(m): 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Undiluted piece of baloney.
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by DeRoyalFranco(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by mekonglobal(m): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2015
angry angry Gross!
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by Desgidi(m): 2:55am On Sep 10, 2015
So are u saying those who have been visiting ashawo house since time immemorial have alot of soul sister.... Op is like to write De sweet u
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by Kingsley1000(m): 4:12am On Sep 10, 2015
so sex is now spiritual?thats why it is imperative to keep one partner
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by chara019: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2015
That picture is irritating
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by jonaifame22(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Two heads are better than one, if I have all this heads In me then I think i should be able to tap the good In them for my betterment, anything other than that, is crap
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by ennon92(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Comot joor!

Thread Closed!!!
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by Ginaz(f): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2015
chara019:
That picture is irritating

you took the words out of my mouth, so irritating !!

1 Like

Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by Ginaz(f): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2015
why didn't they even use a man's image to explicit this story, must it always be a woman?
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by Ginaz(f): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2015
why didn't they even use a man's image or drawing to explicit this story, must it always be a woman?
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by fullstreets: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Wat if i am strong enough n feel i can carry these souls?
Re: Every Man Or Woman You Have S3x With Deposits A Soul In You! Halima Reveals by donMIG(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Den wait till I join d illuminati so dat I can sell dem n keep mine
RUBBISH

(1) (Reply)

Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) / The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. / Women Sex And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.