Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner (757 Views)

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot / Before You Tie That Knot- Know Your Genetic Compatibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner by kinibigdeal(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2015
If you’re thinking about tying the knot then be sure that your future life partner to-be can honestly answer these questions to your liking:

1. Why do you love me?

2. Why do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?

3. Will you do your best to keep the romance alive?

4. Will you grow with me, and not away from me?

5. Will you stick through the rough times?

6. Are you willing to lose some battles in order to keep the peace?

7. Can you promise to put us ahead of everything else?

8. Will you be a great parent?

9. Will you be sure to remind me how much you love me regularly?

10. Can you promise to do all you can to keep that spark alive?

11. Will you support me if I can’t support myself?

12. Will you promise to continue to pursue your personal goals and dreams?

13. Will you not allow yourself to let go?

14. If I’m the first to go, will you be there with me until the end?

15. Can you promise me that if my time is cut short, you’ll continue to live on for the both of us?

Kindly add yours?
Re: Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner by misreal(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2015
yes,yes,yes and yes are all you will get..
Re: Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner by lekjons(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2015
and he/she must say ' no' to any of them, i guess??

then marriage is a fùcking scam!
Re: Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner by mekonglobal(m): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Well, well as for a man yes but i doubt if a woman can say yes to all of those question.
Re: Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 10, 2015
I won't promise coz I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow... grin
Re: Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner by Emmalaw10(m): 12:28am On Sep 10, 2015
16. If you meet somebody richer than me, will you still stick to me?

This question is very necessary!
Absolutely necessary!
Seriously necessary!

I rise!
Re: Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner by kinibigdeal(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
I won't promise coz I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow... grin

Let the confession continue!!! grin
Re: Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 10, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Let the confession continue!!! grin

Exactly boo grin
Re: Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 10, 2015
Seriously she wouldn't ask me these questions cos I won't answer. Just to dey look am like bonboi.

Why ?

I'll be like; 'I've proven to be those and more a thousand and one times, why the nags grin
Re: Before You Tie That Knot - 15 Honest Questions You Need To Ask Your Partner by Lanretoye(m): 2:21am On Sep 10, 2015
No 12 though,i feel both of them should harmonize their goals,have a master plan and working it out together and not pursuing different goals as there may be conflict.two heads are better than one and the two hearts are supposed to beat as one.
Maybe i have a wrong plight,im not married tho.

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies What Do You Enjoy Most In A Premarital Relatioship / How To Stop Arguing And Actually Solve Your Relationship Problems / My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.